Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm baffled by McCain. Everyone knows he has serious personal beef with Trump and need not worry about reelection ever again. And then he goes after... her emails?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    But Russia!
    Putin would be proud about your ongoing effort, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    And now they meet in secret?

Will that ever be published?
    Not directly, but whatever dirt they have on Trump will come to light when the special counsel finds a way to make it stick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we wait for Trump to praise McCain on Twitter and call him a hero.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Watching now but wondering something

What's wrong with McCain? Is he demented because he sounds confused and his questions doesn't make any sense.
    Here is something from twitter that made sense to me:

(((Megan McArdle)))‏ @ asymmetricinfo
    I know people are confused by McCain's Qs, but it's a big meme among Trump supporters that Comey was slow-walking Russian investigation.
    I'm sure that he's hearing that from a lot of voters. Because I know I'm hearing it from a lot of readers.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Can anyone give me a quick rundown, early word is democrats are unhappy
    Comey testimony is even more than people thought it would be. Putting into Congressional Record evidence of Obstruction of Justice on two separate occasions and subjects, along with impugning several other people with regards to cannot discuss classified info and Special Investigator references.

People looking for bombshells are disappointed, mainly because they don't understand how investigations and testimony work. Conservatives are crying that there is no collusion, when in fact Comey has testified that there are on going investigations into just such behavior.

So no bombshells, no Trump-being-arrested-tomorrow-, but those people who are reading/watching the entire testimony are seeing enormous negative implications for Trump and his people - both administration and family.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Now we wait for Trump to praise McCain on Twitter and call him a hero.
    Today is #NationalBestFriendsDay, so someone will suffer his love.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Literally nobody was saying the investigation was leaving Clinton out. .
    Well, to be fair - much of the media was giving Clinton a free pass, when in actual fact she only has a free pass on the one issue.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    I'm baffled. Trump has walked all over McCain and the guy is still lawyering for him.
    It's quite possible McCain actually is suffering from dementia, but not enough be entirely obvious all the time. It is extremely odd that he's lawyering for him now, but has criticized/condemned in the past - and recently.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, to be fair - much of the media was giving Clinton a free pass, when in actual fact she only has a free pass on the one issue.
    Free pass in terms of not talking about her regarding the issue, since there's no ties to suggest there was cooperation.

That's like saying why aren't they looking into me in this investigation, I was actually involved you know, since I voted and made phone calls.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    McCain: Why haven't you concluded your investigation?
    He didn't seriously ask that, did he?

(still catching up on testimony)

10+ Year Old Account
    McCain might have gotten a question or two out in the midst of his incoherent rambling, but it was nothing worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Free pass in terms of not talking about her regarding the issue,
    The point is - Clinton EMails were a core part of the Russia hacks, and the Russia hacks were a part of the Russian manipluation.

Therefore - it makes sense that Clinton&Co are still in scope, just like Trump&Co are.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    But they probably wouldn't vote for him, eh?

(side note - definitely agree that they would find him interesting, but that's not the same as liking him - especially knowing what we know now)
    I dunno. I can't ever attest to what other people think and feel because I don't know everybody. If somebody donated food and blood and gave to charity and helped troubled kids and volunteered at soup kitchens and a bunch of other things you'd generally think a nice person does, but then wanted to kill all jews - well that is one weird person, but I won't get mad at them.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    People seemed to have missed this statement by Comey earlier. It's implications are insane:

Would closing Flynn investigation have impeded overall Russia investigation?

No—unlikely. There's always a possibility that if you flip someone in a criminal case, they give you other info. I saw two as touching each other but separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Here is something from twitter that made sense to me:

(((Megan McArdle)))‏ @ asymmetricinfo
    I know people are confused by McCain's Qs, but it's a big meme among Trump supporters that Comey was slow-walking Russian investigation.
    I'm sure that he's hearing that from a lot of voters. Because I know I'm hearing it from a lot of readers.
    It doesn't make sense at all what McCain was doing nor what he's heariung form constituents.

Not all investigations take the same amount of time. With the emails, there wasn;t much to invetsigate cause you know, you had the emails. The Russian intereference is much bigger and more complex.

Anyone clamoring for these two comepletely separate and different investigations to be wrapped up in a similar amount fo time is frankly, a moron.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest. This is a horrific day for President Trump.

The former FBI director just called him a liar on several different occasions, under oath.

The former FBI director just claimed he was fired because of the Russia investigation, under oath.

The former FBI director just claimed that he felt Trump directed him to drop the investigation into Flynn, under oath.

The sitting President is perhaps the most unethical, unqualified, most dishonest individual to ever inhabit the White House.
    Eat yo vegetables

Busy day so I can't type much till later.

I do want to say that today was an even bigger catastrophe for Trump than predicted. We knew Comey would go far. He went way further than expected. Comey went thermonuclear. And for good measure he wiped out almost all Trumpkin talking points.

Put aside the truth of Trump-Russia collusion for a moment, Trump has essentially lost any legitimacy as President purely on the basis of his behavior with regards to the existence of an investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The point is - Clinton EMails were a core part of the Russia hacks, and the Russia hacks were a part of the Russian manipluation.

Therefore - it makes sense that Clinton&Co are still in scope, just like Trump&Co are.
    You don't understand words.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Was McCain having a stroke? I'm a little worried.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.