Have they said anything official on TF ilvl increase come ToS? I'm hearing stuff here and there that they are not gonna increase bit further and stay at 925 but I've also heard 955. Any news on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    I think I'll probably still run heroic NH (already takes an hour tops with the guild) just for that 1 in a million chance.
    We're much too focused on progression to do that come ToS, I'm sure we will do last two in mythic but beyond that I don't see it being done tbh. Possibly clear rest of mythic on an off night to stack BLP.

Was burning some spare nethershards on trinkets and got a 920 stat stick with crit (why couldn't it have been a 920 useful one like EoC)...so how does it compare with 895 CoF, 890 Claw, and 870 Unstable Arcanocrystal? I tried running it through raidbot simcraft, but it wasn't giving me the option to choose a secondary stat, so not sure it was giving me the right results...eyeballing the silverhand trinket list, it ranks over both the others apparently I guess, but still wanted to get an opinion here. Legendaries are cape/belt. Thanks!

Deleted
    what you guys think about the fact that there is no + wings holy relic in ToS? Or am i missing sth?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrob View Post
    what you guys think about the fact that there is no + wings holy relic in ToS? Or am i missing sth?
    Black Rook Hold until you can´t see a night elf die anymore or die on invis pot intoxication.

Ps.: who else hoped for a late change to our t20 4p?

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Was burning some spare nethershards on trinkets and got a 920 stat stick with crit (why couldn't it have been a 920 useful one like EoC)...so how does it compare with 895 CoF, 890 Claw, and 870 Unstable Arcanocrystal? I tried running it through raidbot simcraft, but it wasn't giving me the option to choose a secondary stat, so not sure it was giving me the right results...eyeballing the silverhand trinket list, it ranks over both the others apparently I guess, but still wanted to get an opinion here. Legendaries are cape/belt. Thanks!
    Do you import data to raidbots using simc addon to the top gear section? Always worked for me for comparing trinkets and stat sticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Blizzard should make replacements for Divine Purpose and Holy Wrath which could better compete with Crusade. Optionally they could move Divine Purpose to the pvp talents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    Black Rook Hold until you can´t see a night elf die anymore or die on invis pot intoxication.

Ps.: who else hoped for a late change to our t20 4p?
    Invis pot intox happened to me after trying that shit out for 50 consecutive times with the company of priests and pallies and whoever could bring a holy relic in the loottable Nil, nada, nothing.
    Anyways got my chronomatic anomaly ones so I stopped doing that.
    Then the irony boosting a friend in a +2 and it dropped. HELL
    Anyways reckon that chronomatic mythic+BRH+ presumably dh will be a thing again during tomb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Blizzard should make replacements for Divine Purpose and Holy Wrath which could better compete with Crusade. Optionally they could move Divine Purpose to the pvp talents.
    I don't think it was the pvp'ers that asked for divine purpose.

DP needs a buff, doesn't need removing. Holy wrath though...has equaled a waste of time since day one. No, i will not forget and i will shove it in their faces how arrogant they were when they finally cave in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Do you import data to raidbots using simc addon to the top gear section? Always worked for me for comparing trinkets and stat sticks.
    No, I just have it look up my armory normally. Guess I could try grabbing this addon, I take it that it looks at gear in your bags as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post

DP needs a buff, doesn't need removing. Holy wrath though...has equaled a waste of time since day one. No, i will not forget and i will shove it in their faces how arrogant they were when they finally cave in.
    Honestly and ill be viewed as a blasphemer here. 100% proc, just spam finishers. Screw it.

I just think DP is a bit boring as a tier 100 talent.

Deleted
    I just think DP is a bit boring as a tier 100 talent.
    I disagree. I think the Ret rotation is boring and DP inserts unpredictability. For me that is the opposite of boring. It's unexpected and fun when you get procs.
    Of course, it's not as fun as in WoD cause in Legion you don't weave DS with TV.

But maybe you mean you wanted it baseline? I think i was gone when they made that change in cataclysm. I dunno. I recognise i like it better if its a talent rather than something we get balanced around baseline.
    Or maybe you mean somewhere else on the tree? It could actually make sense on the first tier instead of execution sentence. Though i still want consecration to be replaced with Uthers greater divine storm from heroes ( chunky divine storm with a stun on a CD). That would be an interesting row.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Honestly and ill be viewed as a blasphemer here. 100% proc, just spam finishers. Screw it.
    Like... Blizz just has to care and build some mechanic that brings more bang for your buck. People have sugested for the procs to deal increased damage, it could give some sort of damage buff to us, it could buff another ability, it could cut the CD of AW to one minute (dunno if that would be enough though). They just have to want.

With that said, i intend to use it with the highlord ring aslong as its viable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schrob View Post

There is a fire one, but no holy one. It's annoying ofc. I got some warforged ones from mythic anomaly, but i may have to farm some mythic+ for new ones.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-06-09 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    No, I just have it look up my armory normally. Guess I could try grabbing this addon, I take it that it looks at gear in your bags as well?
    Yes you import all gear with Simulationcraft addon, even the bags and you can choose which ones you want to compare very easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

I disagree. I think the Ret rotation is boring and DP inserts unpredictability. For me that is the opposite of boring. It's unexpected and fun when you get procs.
    Of course, it's not as fun as in WoD cause in Legion you don't weave DS with TV.

But maybe you mean you wanted it baseline? I think i was gone when they made that change in cataclysm. I dunno. I recognise i like it better if its a talent rather than something we get balanced around baseline.
    Or maybe you mean somewhere else on the tree? It could actually make sense on the first tier instead of execution sentence. Though i still want consecration to be replaced with Uthers greater divine storm from heroes ( chunky divine storm with a stun on a CD). That would be an interesting row.
    You're spot on! I would like to see more unpredrictability to be a part of the baseline. I think all specs should have some form of RNG (not necessarily much, but a little) as it keeps you focused. Otherwised you could potentially just make a one button macro.

For tier 100 talents i just think they should be something exciting and extraordinary. Not just a random proc. They could make a 5 min cd where the spectral form of Tyrion came to slay your enemies. Just kidding. Or am I....

Deleted
    You're spot on! I would like to see more unpredrictability to be a part of the baseline. I think all specs should have some form of RNG (not necessarily much, but a little) as it keeps you focused. Otherwised you could potentially just make a one button macro.

For tier 100 talents i just think they should be something exciting and extraordinary. Not just a random proc. They could make a 5 min cd where the spectral form of Tyrion came to slay your enemies. Just kidding. Or am I....
    That is a fair expectation. I don't desegree with you in the design principles. DP beeing baseline is something i could live with and having more choices aside from crusade would be interesting aswell.

Deleted
    I was just looking at the patch notes searching for the the ret changes. Missed them and had to scroll back. a total of 1 change... and that is a nerf (yes I know it is just a "small" one). If you want to nitpick 2 with the nerf to our t19 2p...

Does anyone else Feel cheated?

What happened to the 5% buff to ret that was on PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    I was just looking at the patch notes searching for the the ret changes. Missed them and had to scroll back. a total of 1 change... and that is a nerf (yes I know it is just a "small" one). If you want to nitpick 2 with the nerf to our t19 2p...

Does anyone else Feel cheated?
    I don't think that is the complete list of changes, but maybe they reverted some of them, which I doubt. It's more likely they're just bad at keeping track of ret changes because they don't really care about ret this patch anyway. They did a lot more to plenty of other specs.

Thete confirming my suspicions:
    https://youtu.be/CxaDjMlnxLs?t=257
    Last edited by Reith; 2017-06-09 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Well it is always the case of no news good news. Give them a week in mythic tomb and they will pick up the nerd bat again. If only they could give some alternatives to the talent tree. I mean not really able to understand the changes of disco priest but seriously look at all this reworking and tell me our talent tree didn't require as much