Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I would say a reply, but Endus would infract me while giving you a pass for telling me to fuck off.
    I'll simply document what you said by way of quotation. You are not worth any meaningful response. You never have been.
    Telling you to fuck off, isn't infractible. But why am I not surprised you went right for the victim card like you always do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    He's got a point though, you should really stop posting drivel.

Also, lol at victim complex. Go back to your safe space.
    Such tolerance. If you can give me a solid reason why posting that what Comey said about the NYTimes stories being blatantly false is not in any way relevant to the dialogue, I'll concede. Otherwise my core point remains that the NYTimes is not a credible source any longer and the use of it is laughable. Since you've engaged in attack-dog posting, I'll respond in kind with supposition. Why don't you go belly-ache to Endus or Edge- and fish up another bullshit excuse to infract people you disagree with since you lack the wit or intelligence to best them in fair debate? That always seems like a novel solution to your inability to respond coherently.

TLDR: The Bridge is that way pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Telling you to fuck off, isn't infractible. But why am I not surprised you went right for the victim card like you always do?
    Here's a brief synopsis of the rules you ignore daily.

Brief guidelines to follow: (Please read the extensive rules found here for more in-depth information)
    Do not post spam, meme images or nonsense text.
    Do not troll or flame other users.
    Do not post inappropriate or offensive content.
    Do not post illegal content or links to illegal content.

Taken from the Report Post feature:
    Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
    But we all know you clowns can't win a fair argument. This is why you have to engage in silencing and harassment.\

Infracted - please post constructively
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-06-10 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Post edited out of a desire to be the better man, and comply with all the rules.

Such tolerance. If you can give me a solid reason why posting that what Comey said about the NYTimes stories being blatantly false is not in any way relevant to the dialogue, I'll concede. Otherwise my core point remains that the NYTimes is not a credible source any longer and the use of it is laughable. Since you've engaged in attack-dog posting, I'll respond in kind with supposition. Why don't you go belly-ache to Endus or Edge- and fish up another bullshit excuse to infract people you disagree with since you lack the wit or intelligence to best them in fair debate? That always seems like a novel solution to your inability to respond coherently.

TLDR: The Bridge is that way Troll.
    See that little statement at the end? Yeah, that is infractible.

And no, New York Times didn't post any false information, and using Mark Dice as your source to prove it, means that you are ignorant to what is going on.

- - - Updated - - -

TLDR: The Bridge is that way Troll.

I guess Endus has been shielding you clowns for too long. Here's a brief synopsis of the rules you ignore daily.

But we all know you clowns can't win a fair argument. This is why you have to engage in silencing and harassment.
    LOL Play that fucking victim card harder.

10+ Year Old Account

And no, New York Times didn't post any false information, and using Mark Dice as your source to prove it, means that you are ignorant to what is going on.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Play that fucking victim card harder.
    Go fish then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will he read it if i answer, or should I wait till he gets back?

Anyways, I didn't think I'd have to explain why cherry-picking statements from a hearing and completely misinterpreting them was baseless drivel.

Then again this is the people that think saying "not under investigation at the time" completely vinsicates someone and turns every story linked to the investigation to fake news. I guess that the good news is that Comey essentially confirmed that Trump is now part of the investigation with his "at the time" statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I guess that the good news is that Comey essentially confirmed that Trump is now part of the investigation with his "at the time" statement.
    Not to defend Trump, but that could be a mix of legal-ese, and Comey not being on the investigation anymore. Although I suppose Mueller could have told him something. Rumor has it those two get along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not to defend Trump, but that could be a mix of legal-ese, and Comey not being on the investigation anymore. Although I suppose Mueller could have told him something. Rumor has it those two get along.
    Oh god, Breccia is now a woke independent... it's contagious!!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Get along? Mueller was his mentor, get along is quite the understatement.

But nothing will come of it. There was no Russia collusion nor will there ever be. Liberals will be crying for the next 7.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post

But nothing will come of it. There was no Russia collusion nor will there ever be. Liberals will be crying for the next 7.5 years.
    I mean, who gives a shit about the Russia connections weather they're real or not now that we have a clear cut case of obstruction of Justice all because Trump is a fucking idiot who has no god damn clue how our government works. this isn't the real estate business in the 80's-90's where you can mob boss your way into getting things you want.

Never heard of Mark Dice but in that video Comey said under oath that the story was fake. Are you suggesting he committed perjury and the NYT story was true?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Never heard of Mark Dice but in that video Comey said under oath that the story was fake. Are you suggesting he committed perjury and the NYT story was true?
    Which story are we talking about here? I'm not risking brain damage by watching that video.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Which story are we talking about here? I'm not risking brain damage by watching that video.

A wise choice. The story in the OP about Trump cronies directly contacting the Russians and it being on tape.

A wise choice. The story in the OP about Trump cronies directly contacting the Russians and it being on tape.
    He never says what about the story is untrue. He never says it's completely false, and in fact, deliberately parses his words not to say so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Hm. Okay, after risking an aneurism: fair enough, though with a caveat. This Mark Dice douchebag (not saying he's wrong, just a douchebag) is using fake news in the broad sense that conservatives have liked to use since they got caught drinking deep of the Fake News well, in that any news story that isn't 100% true and unbiased is fake. It sounds like the NYT got information from their (multiple sources), but according to Comey these sources were misinformed or misinterpreted the information they had. That's not the NYT's fault; by getting corroboration, it sounds like they did due diligence. Being wrong doesn't necessarily mean it's fake news. They reported honestly based on the information received.

That said: with Comey's statements on the matter, yeah, this is a dead issue now, until such time as we get more information in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post

Bill clinton wasnt impeached over white water. During the course of the investigation he perjured himself over lewinski. Trump did already admit to obstruction of justice but since republicsnd have a super majority its not likely to happen.

2018 is fast approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    He never says what about the story is untrue. He never says it's completely false, and in fact, deliberately parses his words not to say so.
    umm he was asked if the "That report by the New York Times was not true" and Comey said...

“In the main, it was not true,” he said.

“The challenge, and I’m not picking on reporters, about writing stories about classified information is the people talking about it often don’t really know what’s going on and those of us who actually know what’s going on are not talking about it,” said Comey during questioning from Sen. James Risch (R-Idaho). “And we don’t call the press and say, ‘Hey, you got that thing wrong.’

Seems pretty clear cut to me. I don't really care tbh.

umm he was asked if the "That report by the New York Times was not true" and Comey said...

“In the main, it was not true,” he said.

“The challenge, and I’m not picking on reporters, about writing stories about classified information is the people talking about it often don’t really know what’s going on and those of us who actually know what’s going on are not talking about it,” said Comey during questioning from Sen. James Risch (R-Idaho). “And we don’t call the press and say, ‘Hey, you got that thing wrong.’

Seems pretty clear cut to me. I don't really care tbh.
    You bolded something largely irrelevant. It's the "In the main, it was not true," part that actually has some value with regards to the story. We don't know what part of it is true, but we know some of it is, or he would have said it's not true, instead of making a qualification. It's possible that they have them on tape talking with the russians, but not colluding with them on those tapes. Senator Risch characterizes the story as claiming the article suggested they have trump associates on tape colluding with the russians. The story doesn't actually claim this. This is also likely the reason comey claims the story is "in the main" untrue. The tapes don't include collusion. It wouldn't, however, mean that they don't have them talking to the russians. Subsequently lying about those conversations in certain settings is felonious behavior (which it seems some associates of trump's have done).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

When the senator asked him about the ny times story, Comey said something like, "Oh, you mean the story about the allegedly extensive electronic surveillance." His main problem with it seems to be that it sort of makes it look like the FBI has already been wantonly conducting deep electronic surveillance on everyone associated with the Trump campaign and all foreign diplomats, and had uncovered a trove of communications with Boris and Natasha. He doesn't really address the specifics, but he seems to have had a problem with the idea of the FBI conducting extensive electronic surveillance under those circumstances, or with any insinuation that it had been.

As far as Mark Dice youtube links go, I'm not familiar with the guy but if you're trying to convince non-Trump supporters of something, you're not going to have much luck with some spastic talking head that pops up shouting WELL HERE WE GO LOOKS LIKE THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA AND THE DEEP STATE ILLUMINATI ARE AT IT AGAIN

The spin that this is all somehow completely vindicating for Trump is valiant but asinine.

I haven't been following the news...... any updates?

Are we still at DEFCON-ANY DAY NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I haven't been following the news...... any updates?

Are we still at DEFCON-ANY DAY NOW?
    Investigations take quite a while. It's likely to be around 2 years before real results. Until then it'll be a slow trickle of damning evidence.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.