Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't really have any interest in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS?
    It's like super popular on twitch. I mean...I just see it as one of the most viewed games. Only LoL beats it. (Or it least it was a while ago.)

I don't really get the popularity. I've never seen it outside of the video they just showed but it looks meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    100 player Elimination. Not really my thing either.
    Same for me. 0 interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give a hand to this Audience....*silence continues*....
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

A free giveaway for a 1080? http://www.pcgamingshow.com/giveaway/

*gets infracted for advertising*

What do you guys think, is it worth entering? They only ask for name, email address, and zip code. Doesn't seem too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't really have any interest in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS?

I mean it does look good and the devs do seem to be committed but just doesn't interest me the slightest.
    I like watching the streams for it, but haven't played it myself.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

What do you guys think, is it worth entering? They only ask for name, email address, and zip code. Doesn't seem too bad.
    Lol the woman on the stream said it had an i7-7770K or something like that, but the actual PC has an i9-6950X. That's pretty funny, and it must sting for Intel that they advertized the wrong product.

Also, the contest is only for Americans. Fuck that. They can give away $1 million as a bonus prize for the Grand Slam, but they can't ship a fucking computer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

It's a whole gaming PC they're giving away.

We're giving away an amazing Intel powered iBuyPower PC.

The iBuyPower Snowblind PC has the following specs - CPU: Intel Core i9 6950X, GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, MB: MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium, Cooling: DeepCool Captain 120EX 120mm Liquid CPU Cooling System - White, Ram: 32 GB [16 GB x2] DDR4-3000 Memory Module, PSU: 800 Watt - Standard 80 Plus Bronze, HDD: 480 GB Kingston A400 SATA-3, Case: iBUYPOWER Snowblind N450, OS: Windows 10 Home; Note: Subject to change without notice
    Looks ridic. I entered a fake name and zip code but real email address. Seems worth it?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I mean, what do you have to lose?

It's like super popular on twitch. I mean...I just see it as one of the most viewed games. Only LoL beats it. (Or it least it was a while ago.)

I don't really get the popularity. I've never seen it outside of the video they just showed but it looks meh.
    Twitch is seriously the best form of advertising a game can get. Why even dump millions into marketing.

Give Sodapoppin or Kripp or these other 20-30k viewer streamers ten grand to get them to play your game for a week and watch the streamer viewer circle jerk kick in. Once the big time streamers move on from any game, it falls waaaaaaaay off on twitch. PUB will be no different.

I signed up. I'd cannibalize the shit out of that and put it into my current case/setup that doesn't look ugly

This Battlegrounds game is free for this week on Steam? I thought it was already free.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Twitch is seriously the best form of advertising a game can get. Why even dump millions into marketing.

Give Sodapoppin or Kripp or these other 20-30k viewer streamers ten grand to get them to play your game for a week and watch the streamer viewer circle jerk kick in. Once the big time streamers move on from any game, it falls waaaaaaaay off on twitch. PUB will be no different.
    Ten grand won't buy a lot of twitch stream time for the people in the 20-30k range, I don't think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

fortza /10
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    I mean, what do you have to lose?
    Our information gets sold and we have to close our email addresses because the spambox gets too big?

I'm kinda curious how much that PC costs. Someone should do a PC Parts Ticker on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Late on this but god damn that XCOM 2 expansion looks fucking sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Late on this but god damn that XCOM 2 expansion looks fucking sick.
    Basically the best thing shown at the PC Gaming conference so far. (Aside from things that were announced during other conferences)

This guy's accent + he's speaking so softly. I can't hear him.

- - - Updated - - -

The host keeps interrupting him too because he can't think of answers quick enough.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our information gets sold and we have to close our email addresses because the spambox gets too big?

I'm kinda curious how much that PC costs. Someone should do a PC Parts Ticker on it.
    Well I used my main email, i'll let you know how my inbox gets, I constantly check mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Ten grand won't buy a lot of twitch stream time for the people in the 20-30k range, I don't think.
    I wasn't giving an exact amount. It was just an example. The point still stands though. You can get more out of paying 3-4 streamers than you can of the other methods they use, like twitch ad advertising. 99.9999% of viewers use adblock.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy's accent + he's speaking so softly. I can't hear him.

- - - Updated - - -

The host keeps interrupting him too because he can't think of answers quick enough.
    Really should have gotten a native english speaker for this.