Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    even with all the RNG of RTB.
    were you even on the PTR?

there's basically no RNG involved in RTB especially not negative RNG

also, DFA is performing the best atm

Makes me wonder...
    Do you think/guess current (with T19 4p + CoF making Loaded Dice) feelings/testing of 7.2.5 may alter with more "slow 1 RtB buff" period as we itemize in ToS?
    Cof will probably beat most trinkets even at a 20-30 ilvl difference
    i doubt you'll swap it any time soon
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-06-07 at 01:16 AM.

Dfa performing the best appears to be a result of bad sims

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Dfa performing the best appears to be a result of bad sims
    yeah apparently it is(altough it is still pretty close to MFD)

pity, i was looking forward to playing DFA, still waiting for the day blizzard makes the most fun rogue ability actually viable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    Cof will probably beat most trinkets even at a 20-30 ilvl difference
    i doubt you'll swap it any time soon
    Thx for the answer. That's also my feeling. I pray for a titanforged loot every week ^^

For an Outlaw that has the legendary shoulders that two piece bonus T20 seems kind of weak sauce, the 4 piece seems ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paracetamol View Post
    For an Outlaw that has the legendary shoulders that two piece bonus T20 seems kind of weak sauce, the 4 piece seems ok though.
    Even the 4 piece is meh. They nerfed AR by 40%, if they didn't nerf AR so much, the 4pc would be sweet. But now? meh. Kinda tired of Outlaw having shitty set bonuses. Look at Arms warrior 2/4 set. Both affect Bladestorm which makes it hella strong. Look at Sub's, both affect Shadowstrike, again hella strong. Look at Assassination, both affect Garrote, hella strong. Ours? Just some random shit put together. Always been like this(in this expansion)

Assassination t20 "hella strong"?

Quote Originally Posted by samao View Post
    Assassination t20 "hella strong"?
    in comparison to Outlaw yea.

Outlaw got nerfed by 50% and lost 70k dps. Sin got nerfed by 50% and lost like 10k dps. This means Outlaw has the stronger set bonus but is the weaker baseline spec.

So it'll be mantle+bracers or mantle+cloak guys?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWnoob View Post
    So it'll be mantle+bracers or mantle+cloak guys?
    https://simc.mystler.eu/rogue_725.html

Looks like mantle/bracers. Insignia/bracers with a T19/T20 mix.

Deleted
    Sub might have positional requirements but Outlaw is the real "do it from behind" champ.
    Behind other specs that is.

Quote Originally Posted by jk5834 View Post

What's the point of these sims honestly? In all of NH, there was only 2 ST fights(Krosus/Botanist) you could really say there was, and even though fights had adds that you could utilize MfD to extra effect that you wouldn't be able to in a "ST fight".

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    What's the point of these sims honestly? In all of NH, there was only 2 ST fights(Krosus/Botanist) you could really say there was, and even though fights had adds that you could utilize MfD to extra effect that you wouldn't be able to in a "ST fight".
    It's the data we have right now. If you don't like them, wait a few weeks for logs.

It's the data we have right now. If you don't like them, wait a few weeks for logs.
    My point was, what is the point of doing Patchwerk type fights when there's almost no patchwerk fight in all of EN/NH in these sims instead of Light-movement/helter skelter? Or rather why not show sims of both?

Well EN had a couple more ST fights, but on the whole though..

Finally got my outlaw legendary bracer after finishing off assassin legendaries. Looking forward to giving some M+ a go with outlaw after the changes. Should be a very strong spec for dungeons with not so much reliance on re rolling RTB now.

Thanks man.

I thought cloak was going to be awesome but i guess i was wrong. Ill have to farm the bracers then.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Finally got my outlaw legendary bracer after finishing off assassin legendaries. Looking forward to giving some M+ a go with outlaw after the changes. Should be a very strong spec for dungeons with not so much reliance on re rolling RTB now.
    I mean...Outlaw was always the go to spec for M+ well before 7.2.5. If you weren't using it you were gimping yourself in your M+ runs imo.

Deleted
    Before I decide to play outlaw this patch can anyone tell me if you'll still need to reroll RTB until you get a certain setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    I mean...Outlaw was always the go to spec for M+ well before 7.2.5. If you weren't using it you were gimping yourself in your M+ runs imo.
    Not really when assassin works great and you have mostly only assassin legendaries and never invested AP into outlaw. But sorry for the post carry on good sir