Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Can start to download the expansion on PC now too
    I'm gonna wait on actually downloading until maintenance is over. Just to be safe mainly. Or I'll do it 3 hours before so I'm ready to log in and transfer to Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'm gonna wait on actually downloading until maintenance is over. Just to be safe mainly. Or I'll do it 3 hours before so I'm ready to log in and transfer to Omega.
    My internet connection is god awful so I started it now haha

I don't think download is up yet for ps4

I tried when I bought it 5 minutes ago the option was greyed out
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah but the other thing is it is only from 50-59 and 60-69 so it won't do much at level caps for the dungeons. A nice little change to help gearing up as people rush to 70.
    Yeah it's more along the lines of bad luck protection. Imagine running 2-3 dungeons back to back and everything that drops is something you can't use. While leveling some jobs in HW, I was using some of the Ironworks gear all the way to 60.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't think download is up yet for ps4

I tried when I bought it 5 minutes ago the option was greyed out
    The launcher update files are. Mine just did it. But I didn't log into the game on the launcher to see yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Yeah it's more along the lines of bad luck protection. Imagine running 2-3 dungeons back to back and everything that drops is something you can't use. While leveling some jobs in HW, I was using some of the Ironworks gear all the way to 60.
    Oh I agree and as I said it's a good change. But as long as they don't guarantee it from every boss then that's OK. Would make loot drops redundant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, I get to get one of my favorite mounts in TERA back at some point!

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Seems like a solid change, I'm all for picking up more gear. Speaking of picking up more gear the inventory space in the armory has increased by 10 for each slot and we gained like 40 new inventory spaces. Some clean looking UI changes coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Sweet, I get to get one of my favorite mounts in TERA back at some point!

That wolf does look purdy.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I got the new theme and icon and stormblood launcher updated but when I logged on and selected stormblood to apply to my account I got a "can't check version" error message which I'm assuming is because of maintenance.

also cancelled the amazon pre order for the playstation one because amazon is slacking
    dude amazon shipped me a box of coal instead of a nintendo switch and everything since has been delayed multiple times, they are really going to shit nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

PS4 launcher updated and started downloading a 2163.48mb patch!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    dude amazon shipped me a box of coal instead of a nintendo switch and everything since has been delayed multiple times, they are really going to shit nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

amazon in the US isn't usually bad

also guess who's alarm is set for 5 am tomorrow and has the day off :x

- - - Updated - - -

Did you log in to the launcher itself to download?

Downloading a 5gb Patch right now and my pre order has been applied. AND I STILL CAN'T USE MY GORGEOUS THEME TILL FRIDAY
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-15 at 02:30 PM.

Did you log in to the launcher itself to download?

Downloading a 5gb Patch right now and my pre order has been applied. AND I STILL CAN'T USE MY GORGEOUS THEME TILL FRIDAY
    Loaded up the disc version via the launcher, logged in, it updated and now its downloading a 2.1gb ish patch.

Loaded up the disc version via the launcher, logged in, it updated and now its downloading a 2.1gb ish patch.
    Ah mine is digital. Probably explains why it's bigger since the discs usually have some of the data.

By the way. Good luck to everyone heading into Stormblood. And those who are planning all night gaming sessions. At least get some sleep. If you start to feel very tired just bloody stop right away. Your game will be there when you come back to it.

mines all downloaded now, was only 30 minutes to download

now all I gotta do is wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Mind are reduced by 50%.
    Duration: 100 seconds
    So dying no longer reduces HP and is only affecting output? Hmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    So dying no longer reduces HP and is only affecting output? Hmm.
    As a tank I very much appreciate this. There is nothing worse than having the OT mess up a tank-swap, dying, and after ressing knowing that I have even less health to work with when it comes to CDs and tankbusters.

I think WoW mentioned something a while back about how mechanics that punish DPS specifically make it feel less punishing to other roles like healers. This way the healers job is the same (same health amounts and what not) but the DPS has to deal with doing 25% or 50% less damage.

If we go paris time, do servers open up again around 8 am tomorrow morning or what? A bit confused about this whole thing as I haven't been looking too much into FF XIV lately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah mine is digital. Probably explains why it's bigger since the discs usually have some of the data.

By the way. Good luck to everyone heading into Stormblood. And those who are planning all night gaming sessions. At least get some sleep. If you start to feel very tired just bloody stop right away. Your game will be there when you come back to it.
    Hmmm mine was digital too but i only got the 2.1gb download.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Hmmm mine was digital too but i only got the 2.1gb download.
    Then why the hell is mine 5GB? Unless I'm reading it wrong hang on.

Nope. 5452.24 MB. Literally went to my games room and stared right at the TV to make sure I ain't going blind. All I can guess is the PS4 didn't auto download what was needed in advance.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-15 at 02:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    If we go paris time, do servers open up again around 8 am tomorrow morning or what? A bit confused about this whole thing as I haven't been looking too much into FF XIV lately.
    servers should come up at 5 AM EST if everything goes well.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"