Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And why is that? Or are we just calling for random devs to be sacked now?
    he is a cry baby, calling people out for telling him that their speccs are really underperforming and he gives them an attitude (legion feral for example), he called out a streamer for hyperbole because said streamer just said pruning hurts the game and removes skillcap. plus that he is really arrogant. His treatment to the warrior community was also uncalled for.

I'm sure a lot of people are glad he's gone because of his forum demeanor, but I'm glad he's gone because WoW PVP has been on a slow decline for years and we've seen wild, week to week balance swings that point to no real vision or direction for this aspect of the game.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    And the horns of the heavens sounded as one of the last fuckwits have left Blizzard for "greener" pastures.
    Except for the fact he clearly states he's moving to another position in Blizzard.
    Nice attempt @ reading though

Best Wishes Holinka ^.^ Good luck on your new project(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I doubt Blizzard is that short sighted or foolish with their new cash cow.
    This. Kaplan wouldn't let him near a barely 1 year old IP that is literally printing money with his track record.

He's probably gonna work on HotS which is great because that game is already beyond lame so he'd just be maintaining the status quo

Deleted
    Let's just hope his replacement can fix the pvp in wow because it's beyond terrible atm.

I hope they move him to Overwatch and Watchpoint: Ashran suddenly gets announced.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    This. Kaplan wouldn't let him near a barely 1 year old IP that is literally printing money with his track record.

He's probably gonna work on HotS which is great because that game is already beyond lame so he'd just be maintaining the status quo
    I don't think he's without talent; he had to design a game within a larger (PvE) game, which certainly can't be easy. Ashran was a failure that he never owned up to though , and he's always been fairly condescending which hasn't helped him either.

Deleted
    I wonder what he is going to do next.

I hope they move him to Overwatch and Watchpoint: Ashran suddenly gets announced.
    You sure are a miserable person if you wish suffering for others.

Deleted
    POSTING IN THIS LEGENDARY THREAD. Good bye Holinka, you useless and arrogant cunt - hopefully I'll be never playing a game you're "working on" again.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You sure are a miserable person if you wish suffering for others.
    But it's ok for people screaming "good riddance" among other atrocities and asking for other devs to be fired? Alright then. I guarantee if anonymity wasn't a thing in forums people would probably think twice about what they say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    POSTING IN THIS LEGENDARY THREAD. Good bye Holinka, you useless and arrogant cunt - hopefully I'll be never playing a game you're "working on" again.
    Inb4 he's moved to work on a game you play.

Man white knighting is a full time job for you isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    Except for the fact he clearly states he's moving to another position in Blizzard.
    Nice attempt @ reading though
    Yes, because firing someone who works for 5 years or longer at your company is bound to dismissal wage. Its more simple to move him into a lower position elsewhere, with payment cuts so that he leaves on his own in the next few years. Same thing happened to the vanilla D3 Game Director.

But it's ok for people screaming "good riddance" among other atrocities and asking for other devs to be fired? Alright then. I guarantee if anonymity wasn't a thing in forums people would probably think twice about what they say.
    Aw, its fine, no need to defend him, he is a big boy he can take care of himself. Just like he did Ashran.

Aw, its fine, no need to defend him, he is a big boy he can take care of himself. Just like he did Ashran.
    Not defending him. Just don't see the point in shitting on a person. It's petulant at best. But if that's your only argument then don't waste my time with a reply please.

Not defending him.
    But you are. Constantly.

But you are. Constantly.
    Nice cherry picking there. Thanks for proving you aren't worth the time. If you want to actually discuss this throw me a PM? That good?

Deleted
    Its a good thing that devs are out of reach for most of the player base. I'd guarantee you that anonymite will be the least of my problems if I ever meet a Celestalon or Sigma in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Its a good thing that devs are out of reach for most of the player base. I'd guarantee you that anonymite will be the least of my problems if I ever meet a Celestalon or Sigma in real life.
    And what would you do to them if you met them in real life? Genuinely curious what some random person on the internet would do to a dev in real life over a VIDEO GAME.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-15 at 09:57 PM.