Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Based onwhat your reason for how you think racist cop would behave. This cop shot an unarmed man who went for ID after being instructed.
    most racist don't hide it there batman but with racism only letting it out to shoot black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    According to this story the officer told the guy not to reach for his gun and the guy did anyway. So i dont know if you dont believe the officer or just dont care. But was there any evidence to suggest there was not a gun present in the car? Was their any evidence to suggest that the officer is lying?

Your right. If he was a white male and there was a white robber on the loose he would have done the same thing. Cop was looking for a black robber. Pulled over a guy he thought fit the description and ended up shooting the guy cuz he had a gun. This isnt a black issue. It was just weird circumstances. Had the there been no robbery. The officer prolly would not have been looking for possible suspects. And if he wasnt maybe he would have not been on edge when the guy he pulled over said he had a gun.
    He had every right to have the gun. We know he wasn't reaching for it because the cop said afterward that he didn't know where the gun was, and he made no attempt to secure the gun after firing.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The cop says afterward that he doesn't know where the gun is, and he makes no effort to find the gun after shooting him. I think that pretty much closes the book on the case.
    Yeah, that's extremely suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Oh bullshit. It is not hind site, it is common sense and what we are trained to do when we take the class required here to get a carry/conceal permit. :P
    I have a permit I have never done any of that shit pulled over and still let them know I was carrying. This guy shot a man in his car with family with no priors. It was murder.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Oh bullshit. It is not hind site, it is common sense and what we are trained to do when we take the class required here to get a carry/conceal permit. :P
    He didn't what he was supposed do. He informed the officer he had a gun.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

But the cop that committed murder is right.
    I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. If @NineSpine's description is correct, it's consistent with the cop screwing up badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    most racist don't hide it there batman but with racism only letting it out to shoot black people.
    Actually do because they dont want to be stereotyped there Swarm Queen

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So cops aren't human now?
    I'll believe it when I they start acting like it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. If @NineSpine's description is correct, it's consistent with the cop screwing up badly.
    If nine spine is correct you still don't know. Neither do I.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You can't be shot for not complying to give them your ID lol. what the fuck are you talking about.
    Apparently you can be murdered in front of your family either way.Hope people take this verdict accordingly and remember.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually do because they dont want to be stereotyped there Swarm Queen
    swarm queen?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I'll believe it when I they start acting like it.
    so you already believe it? they always act like humans......

If nine spine is correct you still don't know. Neither do I.
    Well, yeah, that's my point - I would have trouble rendering a guilty verdict based on what I've heard. I trust the jurors heard more than I did.

If @NineSpine's description is entirely accurate though, the bare minimum that could be said is the officer likely screwed up very badly and is likely not being entirely honest.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a permit I have never done any of that shit pulled over and still let them know I was carrying. This guy shot a man in his car with family with no priors. It was murder.
    Maybe your state does not have the same laws Ohio does when it comes to conceal/carry permits and the training required? Ever think of that? I was asked what would I do in the same situation and I posted what I would do. :P

I am not ready to say it was murder and even the prosecutor did not push for murder, but second degree manslaughter? The Jury who was there and saw all the evidence made a decision and I can not say I would have done the same or not.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    If the guy says something about having a gun and then the cop tells him to keep his hands up and the guy is reaching, for anything, you can pretty much expect to get shot 100% of the time. White or black.

And thats the fucking issue we need to fix.

I like how the MMO Champion jury doesn't know the facts but they know better!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    He didn't what he was supposed do. He informed the officer he had a gun.
    Well, I am not aware of what the law and training required is for the State of Minnesota. I do know however what they are here in Ohio, which was my response to what would I do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    And thats the fucking issue we need to fix.
    wait what problem? if the cops say hands up you put your hands up they have no way of knowing if your reaching for your wallet or the gun till after you have shot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    you mean the video that his GF posted all over facebook.
    the video that started after the shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    wait what problem? if the cops say hands up you put your hands up they have no way of knowing if your reaching for your wallet or the gun till after you have shot them.
    we live in a society now where people question police orders, do what they want, then get mad when somthing happens as a result of them not following those orders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Well, yeah, that's my point - I would have trouble rendering a guilty verdict based on what I've heard. I trust the jurors heard more than I did.

If @NineSpine's description is entirely accurate though, the bare minimum that could be said is the officer likely screwed up very badly and is likely not being entirely honest.
    Ok Ill take your word for it. But the video in and of itself without good reason or logic and I heard none he's guilty.