Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Legendary Farmings

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for some kind of spreadsheet, check list for everything possible i can do weekly and daily on my characters for chance of legendary if someone has this please share it would very helpful!

Regards,

Elum

I don't believe such a checklist exists specifically for legendary farming. However, as legendaries can drop from any source, it'd simply be a list of all weekly and daily content.

Just so my post here is more useful to you, I can try to get the list started:

Weekly:
    EN LFR/N/H/M
    ToV LFR/N/H/M
    NH LFR/N/H/M
    All Mythic Legion Dungeons
    At least one Mythic+
    Legionfall War Supplies and Nethershard Elite Strike Mission (Are these weekly or are they on a different timer?)

Daily:
    All World Quests, In Particular:
    - Emissary Quests for Caches
    - Broken Shore quests for Legionfall War Supplies
    Missions for reputation to get Paragon chests
    Random Heroic (I don't think you have a higher chance than ANY heroic dungeon, but you might as well)

I'm sure I missed plenty of things, so anyone should feel free to point out reasonable sources for legendaries. Notably, I have no idea whether PvP rewards can supply a legendary and if so, how often.
    Last edited by Bowshewicz; 2017-06-16 at 09:20 PM.

Deleted
    Almost everything but afking in dalaran can give u legendary. Unless u get the legendary from blingtron, then even afking in dalaran can give u one.

Putt it this way, in Legion if you get loot, that loot has a chance to be Legendary.

So theres A LOT of stuff that can get you a Legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Putt it this way, in Legion if you get loot, that loot has a chance to be Legendary.

So theres A LOT of stuff that can get you a Legendary.
    Quest gear can't be legendary (except for follower item/upgrade item)
    Coined loot can't be legendary
    Dauntless tokens can't be legendary
    BMAH gear can't be legendary

Does anyone know if setting loot specialization to an OS I never use (Arms, atm) will increase my chance of getting drop on new ring?
    Or is spec-specific bad luck protection only for spec-specific legendaries?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowshewicz View Post

Weekly:
    EN LFR/N/H/M
    ToV LFR/N/H/M
    NH LFR/N/H/M
    At least one Mythic+
    Legionfall War Supplies and Nethershard Elite Strike Mission (Are these weekly or are they on a different timer?)

Daily:
    Random Heroic (I don't think you have a higher chance than ANY heroic dungeon, but you might as well)

I'm sure I missed plenty of things, so anyone should feel free to point out reasonable sources for legendaries. Notably, I have no idea whether PvP rewards can supply a legendary and if so, how often.
    ^^ Yup - other sources include world bosses, rare mobs and I believe treasure chests also...

PVP wise... Arena, RBG and BG wins I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    Almost everything but afking in dalaran can give u legendary. Unless u get the legendary from blingtron, then even afking in dalaran can give u one.
    LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Does anyone know if setting loot specialization to an OS I never use (Arms, atm) will increase my chance of getting drop on new ring?
    if you dont have the all spec legendaries like shoes you could go into a offspec for the increased dropchance the first two have, after those two though they have about the same dropchance tho

i went in the spec where i had every legendary, so i was bound to get one of the two new legendaries
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2017-06-16 at 10:45 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    I got one from a blue dauntless item and another from picking up a regular treasure in Val'Sharah. So really anything can drop one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Yes and no. Ring is in all the specs so if you received any legendary that is eligible in all of your specs if will count for all. For example on my hunter I have the trinket, helm, sephuz ring and legs. So even though I received all those legendaries in my BM spec it counts as receiving 4 legendaries in all 3 of my specs. If you've only received ones that are spec specific then you should get one very fast.

But the protection is fast enough now that if you do a raid on a couple difficulties each week you should receive a legendary about every 2 weeks or less.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    I got one from a blue dauntless item and another from picking up a regular treasure in Val'Sharah. So really anything can drop one.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and no. Ring is in all the specs so if you received any legendary that is eligible in all of your specs if will count for all. For example on my hunter I have the trinket, helm, sephuz ring and legs. So even though I received all those legendaries in my BM spec it counts as receiving 4 legendaries in all 3 of my specs. If you've only received ones that are spec specific then you should get one very fast.

But the protection is fast enough now that if you do a raid on a couple difficulties each week you should receive a legendary about every 2 weeks or less.
    dauntless can not proc Legendary gear. Relinquished can
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Dauntless can proc Legendary, I have first hand xp. I did get a one from a Dauntless Shoulder item on my druid.

How can I be sure it wasnt a relinq? I just am, deal with it. Id never buy anything other than trinket from NSs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    dauntless can not proc Legendary gear. Relinquished can
    It sure as hell can. It's a very rare chance. Pretty much anything can proc it. My first legendary on my alt came from a ring.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowshewicz View Post
    I don't believe such a checklist exists specifically for legendary farming. However, as legendaries can drop from any source, it'd simply be a list of all weekly and daily content.

Weekly:
    EN LFR/N/H/M
    ToV LFR/N/H/M
    NH LFR/N/H/M
    At least one Mythic+

Daily:

A huge daily activity that huge part of playerbase is missing out on is nether portal farming while Nether Disruptor is active. You can loot 50 nether portal mobs in 24 hour window and each mob gives ~15 legionfall resources on average. Which is 7.5 legionfall boxes daily. It takes around an hour to do daily cap. You can do it in 10 man raid group so you only have to buy 5 keys/day instead of 50 if you solo.

As a last resort you can do m+ farming. Just spam lowest MoS/CoS keys you can possibly get since AP doesn't matter anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flameterix View Post
    A huge daily activity that huge part of playerbase is missing out on is nether portal farming while Nether Disruptor is active. You can loot 50 nether portal mobs in 24 hour window and each mob gives ~15 legionfall resources on average. Which is 7.5 legionfall boxes daily. It takes around an hour to do daily cap. You can do it in 10 man raid group so you only have to buy 5 keys/day instead of 50 if you solo.

As a last resort you can do m+ farming. Just spam lowest MoS/CoS keys you can possibly get since AP doesn't matter anymore.
    Thanks for this. I had no idea I could've gotten a ton of easy supplies every time the disruptor was up...

10+ Year Old Account
    It sure as hell can. It's a very rare chance. Pretty much anything can proc it. My first legendary on my alt came from a ring.
    Blizzard has said Dauntless can't proc legendary, no one else has found a legendary in a dauntless item either.

Yes as said above do the nether disruptor farm. It's really efficient and easy. I've probly gotten my past 4 leggos from legion fall caches

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Blizzard has said Dauntless can't proc legendary, no one else has found a legendary in a dauntless item either.
    Blizzard says a lot of shit that isn't accurate. My first legendary on my druid was received from a Dauntless ring I opened. Others here have confirmed the same thing happening.

http://imgur.com/a/9xPoe

As you can see the order in which it was looted. I opened my dauntless ring and out popped a legendary along with it.
    Last edited by Tharkkun; 2017-06-18 at 03:54 PM.

Deleted
    Dauntless can't proc legendaries

I have my doubts about Dauntless legendaries, but I'm willing to admit there could have been or is a bug that can give legendaries, but this is definitely not intended.
    Needless to say, I'm not going to rush to buy Dauntless items for the chance.

Blizzard says a lot of shit that isn't accurate. My first legendary on my druid was received from a Dauntless ring I opened. Others here have confirmed the same thing happening.

http://imgur.com/a/9xPoe

As you can see the order in which it was looted. I opened my dauntless ring and out popped a legendary along with it.
    You opened a legionfall box as u opened the ring you got the leggo/dauntlessgloves/order resources/nethershards you can stop bullshitting. Look at your own chat.