Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Requirements for Tomb of Sargeras Normal & Heroic

Hi everyone,

I've got a pretty simple question, which obviously is very debatable.

What is going to be the general requirements (counting gear, skill, achievements and others) to apply for ToS pugs?

Feel free to add whatever opinion you have, however "make your own group" does not apply. We're simply curious of what the general public is going to require from players "applying" to their group for the new raid.

An interesting fact is I've never had an issue joining "Link curve"-groups without curve, and that being said is without being a tank or healer. However when queueing together with a healer there's been way lower ilvl requirement and absolutely no questions asked!

My guess is;
    Gear drop + 10 ilvls = 925 for HC.
    Curve for current raid (Even week 1)

Kind Regards,
    Deadly
    hehe too long didnt read!
    http://thehuntersreach.blogspot.com/

Reasonably? Or " hardcore idiot you have to be 890 to pug this dungeon with us?

Raid in normal drops 900, so 890 is a solid start point if you are being reasonable. Maybe 880-885.

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mal-and-Heroic
    Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    ¿Suggested for pugs? Nighthold cutting edge and/or 910+ for heroic, nighthold curve and/or 905+ for normal.
    ¿Suggested for normal raiding with progressiing guild? 885+ for normal, 900+ for heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    For PUGs? You need to have 910 ilevel with AoTC.
    This is why I hate the WoW X-realm PUG system. OpenRaid was much better. You could setup groups x-realm; and because of their feedback system, people actually paid attention and didn't act like complete morons.

Eventually you ended up with same 10-15 raiders from various servers with similar skill level as yourself.

It is my strong belief that given the security of anonymity, and thus being immune to any form of retribution, 90% of all human beings will always invariable act like morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

My guess is 900 for normal and 910+ for heroic. No one seems to want to take anything less than 900 for anything currently.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Reasonably? Or " hardcore idiot you have to be 890 to pug this dungeon with us?

Raid in normal drops 900, so 890 is a solid start point if you are being reasonable. Maybe 880-885.
    Actually, Normal gives 910 gear (AKA, Mythic NH gear).

It all depends how realistic you are.

Item level doesnt mean anything, it just means "You will probably pull the numbers even though you might be terrible.

What do i mean by that..The same reasoning when creating Guldan groups for NH and you had people with 900 ilvl equipped beind outdpsed by people in 890 ilvl equipped because they were better, or had farmed their artifact faster,etc etc.

There is lots of things when creating a group.

Best thing to do at the start of a new raid is literally:

1)Make sure you have lots of time.

2)Inform when creating "I am not inviting randomly, checking everyone, might take awhile".

3)Actually do it.

Effort, but works most of the time.

Like, check past achievements, check amounts of time NH got cleared, someone with 1 Guldan HC kill is 100000% worst than someone with 15 Guldan HC kills, etc etc.

Could be an alt? Their problem.

Its not easy, but you have to set some standards and dedicate lots of hours for results with pugs.

Deleted
    Our guild raid leader is asking for minimum 900iLvl and 52 traits (there's an achieve you can link for it). Seems reasonable, it's more for HC I think than Normal, although the intention is to do both one after another of course so the invite is for that.

For pugs? Probably 920 + AoTC KJ...

I wish you the best of luck, but you should really try and find a guild....

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Actually, Normal gives 910 gear (AKA, Mythic NH gear).
    Only KJ though, it's 900 up to him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Usually at the start the ilvl required is usually the same as what drops but you would probably need prior raiding experience, after a couple of weeks the requirement will shoot up and curve will be required

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Only KJ though, it's 900 up to him.
    Oh...alrighty.

in the real world the required ilvl will be 920 for heroic with curve, and 910 for normal.

as mythic comes out the ilvl will be 930 for heroic and atleast some mythic kills.

heroic NH right now ask for 900-910 depending on group...

I think this only depends on how fast you want to progress on fights too..

First week is pug killer as hell..

thinking that the people are using PVE gear, NOT PVP.

You can easily get 900 ilvl this days.. 2 leggos. 3 crafted gear. and a few mythic plus, normal/hero nh clear.

For me it will start 910+.

Also remember Leggo Upgrades is a boost to ilvl too..

I won't be taking anyone under ilvl 1000 in my groups

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    It is my strong belief that given the security of anonymity, and thus being immune to any form of retribution, 90% of all human beings will always invariable act like morons.
    ^ You win.

im not taking anyone below 910... if you dont have 910+ atm you are a casual and dont deserve to go H Tos atm

average casual raiders (not mythic raider) have 915-920 so probably 920 is safe bet for HC ToS pug @ first week. Next week maybe 925

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyturtle View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've got a pretty simple question, which obviously is very debatable.

What is going to be the general requirements (counting gear, skill, achievements and others) to apply for ToS pugs?

Feel free to add whatever opinion you have, however "make your own group" does not apply. We're simply curious of what the general public is going to require from players "applying" to their group for the new raid.

An interesting fact is I've never had an issue joining "Link curve"-groups without curve, and that being said is without being a tank or healer. However when queueing together with a healer there's been way lower ilvl requirement and absolutely no questions asked!

My guess is;
    Gear drop + 10 ilvls = 925 for HC.
    Curve for current raid (Even week 1)

Kind Regards,
    Deadly
    the answear is very simple , first week its gonna be"AoTC and 940 and 70 traits or gtfo" and in weeks that follow it will only go higher.

our toxic community never dissapoints

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    average casual raiders (not mythic raider) have 915-920 so probably 920 is safe bet for HC ToS pug @ first week. Next week maybe 925
    god i love stand up comedians here ^^ average raiders have 915 - on which world you people live on

Deleted
    And in some weeks for normal 950+.

Yeah, this will happen. I'm sorry for guys that only raid in PUGs.