Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by l10f View Post
    literally 2 posts above you archi posted sims for 2/4 set combo
    Okay I should specify the "some leggos combos" i meat were head+pants, pants+ring or helm+ring in that setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Stk View Post
    Okay I should specify the "some leggos combos" i meat were head+pants, pants+ring or helm+ring in that setup.
    Ok I misread your post, sorry.

Did you even look at the post, it clearly lists the legendaries used. Each setup used the top tier pieces and legendaries; there's no point in simming worse performing gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Did you even look at the post, it clearly lists the legendaries used. Each setup used the top tier pieces and legendaries; there's no point in simming worse performing gear.
    Yes I looked and that's why I asked about both tier 2p + best legendaries performance, throwing out the new 4p cause its garbage in comparison.

Yes I looked and that's why I asked about both tier 2p + best legendaries performance, throwing out the new 4p cause its garbage in comparison.
    The T20 4p is definitely not garbage in comparison to T19 2p... if anything it's the other way.

What? No, it isn't. It's actually the strongest bonus, by a notable margin.

What? No, it isn't. It's actually the strongest bonus, by a notable margin.
    In those sims, when you sim 4p, you somehow take the tier 2p effect out to actualy get only the 4p value, right? There is no way the t20 4p effect is 5.6% increase in dps on a ST fight..

In those sims, when you sim 4p, you somehow take the tier 2p effect out to actualy get only the 4p value, right? There is no way the t20 4p effect is 5.6% increase in dps on a ST fight..
    Of course I didn't, because I suck at my job. Come on... give me a little credit.

Lemme explain it this way:
    • The two piece, Raging Thirst, buffs 40% of Raging Blow's damage by 50%.
    • The four piece, Bloody Rage, buffs 90% of Bloodthirst's damage by 50-150%.

Of course I didn't, because I suck at my job. Come on... give me a little credit.

Lemme explain it this way:
    • The two piece, Raging Thirst, buffs 40% of Raging Blow's damage by 50%.
    • The four piece, Bloody Rage, buffs 90% of Bloodthirst's damage by 50-150%.
    It was more of a check for my thoughts, and for some reason I forgot they buffed it for inner rage users...ops . You are indeed doing a great job everytime!

Indeed its a welcomed dps gain, but it's still playing kinda retarded in a way (not as much as the ST bladestorm on the arms counterpart but still). If only blizzard were even trying to model the bonuses into something after the first raw idea implementation, instead of" it's a gain, it's good enough". How would a bonus like: "Bloodthirst & Execute increase the damage of next Rampage by X, stacking up to Y times." sound? (yeah massacre focused, but it wont be the only time set bonuses favor another talent choice), given that the increase would still 5.6% on single target just like the one we got now. I'm just a man with a dream!

It was more of a check for my thoughts, and for some reason I forgot they buffed it for inner rage users...ops . You are indeed doing a great job everytime!

Indeed its a welcomed dps gain, but it's still playing kinda retarded in a way (not as much as the ST bladestorm on the arms counterpart but still). If only blizzard were even trying to model the bonuses into something after the first raw idea implementation, instead of" it's a gain, it's good enough". How would a bonus like: "Bloodthirst & Execute increase the damage of next Rampage by X, stacking up to Y times." sound? (yeah massacre focused, but it wont be the only time set bonuses favor another talent choice), given that the increase would still 5.6% on single target just like the one we got now. I'm just a man with a dream!
    My guess is that the bonuses are designed to increase Fury's sustained damage without too greatly impacting what it's already good at (burst, AoE, Execute).

Is the damage from Umbral Moonglaives affected by Avatar/Battle Cry?

If so, assuming CoF, is it better to delay Moonglaives for Avatar, or use them with the first BC available?

And is it better to pop Moonglaives 1.1s before Battle Cry so that the final burst damage is within Battle Cry?

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson Carlyle View Post
    Is the damage from Umbral Moonglaives affected by Avatar/Battle Cry?

If so, assuming CoF, is it better to delay Moonglaives for Avatar, or use them with the first BC available?

And is it better to pop Moonglaives 1.1s before Battle Cry so that the final burst damage is within Battle Cry?
    Yes. This is all answered in the guide.

Hello Senpai!
    Can u give a short explaining of the Rota with the T20 Setbonis ? We should max Stack the BT Buff at 2-3 Times before using BT to keep the Enrage up ? Or shall we just play the normal Rota ? im Just worrying if the Rota Changes.

Pretty stupid that the Buff is 10X Stackable but we will never do it...

Quote Originally Posted by wixxkrippl View Post
    Hello Senpai!
    Can u give a short explaining of the Rota with the T20 Setbonis ? We should max Stack the BT Buff at 2-3 Times before using BT to keep the Enrage up ? Or shall we just play the normal Rota ? im Just worrying if the Rota Changes.

Pretty stupid that the Buff is 10X Stackable but we will never do it...
    It's already there under rotations. It's very similar to what you were already doing with T19, since the buffs are applied passively.

The set bonus stacks because non-IR builds use Raging Blow much more frequently. Rarely IR will get 2, or even 3 stacks, but it isn't meant to go all the way to 10.

Hiya, I would like to ask small question not really regarding guide but fury warrior sims.
    So far I've been using Simcraft - I know how to sim myself without any problems.
    But recently my friends told me that RaidBots is better in simming weights, dps and best gear in bags.
    Is that true and worth switching from simcraft to RaidBots?

I just got a 905 cradle of anguish. Whats the verdict on this trink?

Quote Originally Posted by zvr View Post
    Hiya, I would like to ask small question not really regarding guide but fury warrior sims.
    So far I've been using Simcraft - I know how to sim myself without any problems.
    But recently my friends told me that RaidBots is better in simming weights, dps and best gear in bags.
    Is that true and worth switching from simcraft to RaidBots?
    Raidbots is Simcraft in the cloud, is just easier to do some stuf in raidbots like sim relics changes

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    Raidbots is Simcraft in the cloud, is just easier to do some stuf in raidbots like sim relics changes
    Thank you very much

Deleted
    Hey archi, you say in OP that spec choice will be based on (among other things) execute phase lenght. Which spec is the best for long execute phases assuming we don't drop jugg stacks ?

I'm thinking about playing fury with helmet / legs + massacre ring for long ass execute phases, but if Arms simply fares better in execute ... no real point

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Hey archi, you say in OP that spec choice will be based on (among other things) execute phase lenght. Which spec is the best for long execute phases assuming we don't drop jugg stacks ?

I'm thinking about playing fury with helmet / legs + massacre ring for long ass execute phases, but if Arms simply fares better in execute ... no real point
    Obviously Juggernaut is better for longer Execute phases.