Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Probably shouldn't refuse to drop your weapon if you want police to take precautions about your safety.

- GASP -
    Maybe I didnt read it enough but there is no mention of them saying she refused to drop her weapon? It simply states they shot when they saw her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardless Man View Post
    Pregnant or not, she was still armed and dangerous. She refused to put the weapon down. It doesn't matter if your pregnant, sick, crippled, if you pose a threat and refuse to comply. You can still be considered a threat. A pregnant woman is just as dangerous with hormonal rage as a normal 30 year old woman. So don't make excuses to not shoot someone.
    Ah yes the hormonal rage defense. Your honor she may have been a master knife thrower and also one of the most deadly martial arts assassin, so we fired our entire magazines into her and her fetus to make sure the fetus wouldn't jump out and choke us with the umbilical cord. Happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    She isn't harming "anyone", two beat cops were fearful for their lives that they shot her. Those pregnancy hormones make them super strong and also the ability to take out two grown men.
    oh i forgot grown men are immune to being stabbed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other jurisdictions do they gun down pregnant women without hesitation or do they use precautions to ensure that the situation is resolved without a death?
    her being pregnant is irrelevant. The fact that she endangered them is. They used precautions to ensure that the situation is resolved without their death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember how fast someone can cover ground with a knife before an officer can pull their gun and shoot. Plenty of chance to do damage. And one of my best friends is a tiny woman, and she is damn vicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Ah yeah I forgot that there is some forcefield around pregnant women that prevents them from harming anyone.
    They are certainly low enough on the threat assessment level that two fucking police officers should have been able to handle the situation without gunning her down.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

She isn't harming "anyone", two beat cops were fearful for their lives that they shot her. Those pregnancy hormones make them super strong and also the ability to take out two grown men.
    You dont need to be super strong to kill someone with knife.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    They are certainly low enough on the threat assessment level that two fucking police officers should have been able to handle the situation without gunning her down.
    Go wrestle someone with a knife.Have fun.

Don't threaten cops with a knife I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    sounds like the police shot an armed and unstable person. glad they were able to react quickly.
    Hmm yet strange how yet again its in the US and a black person ... I mean come on .... its way beyond "coincidence" by now.

Personally I'd say its shoot 1st ask questions later, they don't even seem to try any other option in half these cases.

Its also amazing now relatively few of any "same type" cases appear outside the US where only certain people are armed and normal police don't carry guns.

How about replace the guns with more training with how to deal with these situation without having to kill the person.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Ah yes the hormonal rage defense. Your honor she may have been a master knife thrower and also one of the most deadly martial arts assassin, so we fired our entire magazines into her and her fetus to make sure the fetus wouldn't jump out and choke us with the umbilical cord. Happens all the time.
    Nice bait you got there, darling.

I was under the impression that police forces are instructed to shoot people only in the leg unless they open fire, you know as that would make sense.
    Evidently I was wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    oh i forgot grown men are immune to being stabbed.....
    If they cannot subdue a 30 year old pregnant woman with all the tools at their disposal, then they shouldn't have signed up to be a police officer, maybe an ice cream parlor clerk would be more suited.

her being pregnant is irrelevant. The fact that she endangered them is. They used precautions to ensure that the situation is resolved without their death.
    They didn't take any precautions from the sounds of it lol unless you think killing her is just a precaution ....
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    I was under the impression that police forces are instructed to shoot people only in the legs unless the suspects open fire, you know as that would make sense.
    Evidently I was wrong.
    I can't tell if sarcastic, but you never shoot for legs, always center mass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    I was under the impression that police forces are instructed to shoot people only in the legs unless the suspects open fire, you know as that would make sense.
    Evidently I was wrong.
    Very much so. You aim center mass, every time. Any wasted shot is your ass.

You dont need to be super strong to kill someone with knife.

- - - Updated - - -

Go wrestle someone with a knife.Have fun.
    Already fucking have. And the most information in regards to this is that “Officers were confronted by a 30-year-old woman armed with a knife.” I don't see one goddamn fucking mention of her being in melee range to wrestle with in the first place, so how about we keep the hyperbole and hypotheticals to a bare minimum, at least until more facts are provided.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-06-19 at 09:41 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    I can't tell if sarcastic, but you never shoot for legs, always center mass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Very much so. You aim center mass, every time. Any wasted shot is your ass.
    And why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    Hmm yet strange how yet again its in the US and a black person ... I mean come on .... its way beyond "coincidence" by now.

Personally I'd say its shoot 1st ask questions later, they don't even seem to try any other option in half these cases.

Its also amazing now relatively few of any "same type" cases appear outside the US where only certain people are armed and normal police don't carry guns.

How about replace the guns with more training with how to deal with these situation without having to kill the person.
    I'm pretty sure thug culture isn't a thing outside of the US either which is why you have less dumb blacks getting gunned downed outside of the US. But then again its always racism and guns faults that they die.

Yeah those pregnant 30 year old women are so vicious. Those poor police officers armed with handcuffs, firearms, pepper spray, batons were no match.
    Why are you bringing up that she's 30 as if that would make her less dangerous? 30 isn't a fucking decrepit old bag, if anything it would mean she is as spry as can be.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Maybe if she didnt endanger them with knife she would still be alive. Really makes you think.
    I'm 100% certain if she was white with the knife they wouldn't have been so trigger happy.