Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    So most people should NOT have their codes right now. The people who've already registered their codes are likely people who bought physical copies, that were shipped to them early.
    Steam users have had both codes since day 1. We're just now able to put them in today.

Got in and got my sweet chicken knife, not seen any others, maybe the collectors edition wasnt popular? god knows not nearly enough people appreciate Final Fantasy V. It may be easy but god damn i love Bravely Default 0.5

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Got in and got my sweet chicken knife, not seen any others, maybe the collectors edition wasnt popular? god knows not nearly enough people appreciate Final Fantasy V. It may be easy but god damn i love Bravely Default 0.5
    Dude. FF5 is the best!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I find that weapon skin ugly, so prefer to use other choices.

Has anyone found the most important thing in the expansion and can tell me where to get an otter minion? =3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    Steam users have had both codes since day 1. We're just now able to put them in today.
    Right, forgot that steam users had both and just couldn't activate the 2nd one.

Funny thing happen...

I unhooked my headset from my PC and it causes FFXIV to crash with a sound error LOL. I guess that was the games way of telling me to take a break.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

First DC of the expansion, zoning into the lvl63 dungeon for the first time, back to a 30+ minute locked server load management que. wweeeellp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some talk about server transfer in FC; some were interested, some said "if majority goes" and some plain out declined, talking how queues will be gone in couple weeks. Don't really wish to split FC either, even tho we've already lost some members to Omega.

It's just a bit annoying that if you try to log in during evening, you might as well do something else since it takes multiple hours to get on. Some FC members are completely unable to play right now due high queues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehhh more like not that pretty ino..well more comoring

I seem to be missing some aoe telegraphs. So far I've noticed it in the guildhests with the toad and the turtle, when they to their power up aoe abilities there's no telegraph (when I'm sure there was before). Their cone telegraphs show up fine.

I also play next to my fiance and in one of the dungeons a green mist fills up the boss area, I could see the green mist (just) but on my fiances screen the floor had a clear green indicator.

Have I accidentally turned off something by mistake?

lvl.65 and still not done with the Ruby Sea and i think i have been questing in here alone for maybe 13 hours or more. This might outdo churning mists in terms of one zone slog.

also the two au ra girls in the post dungeon story: are they actually a devola and popola reference? i'm genuinely not sure.

Just beat susano my god that was intense

Level 64 and just finishing ruby sea 6 more levels to go. Leveling as ast is painful but healing is fun
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Apparently people have found an exploit where if you're talking to an NPC in a cutscene or doing quick synthesis on a crafter and never click finish, the auto-timer won't boot you after 30 minutes AFK

Knowledge of this spreading and people abusing it to keep themselves in has stretched out the queue immensely, compared to yesterday the number is the same, but it's taken me almost 3 hours to get in compared to 45 minutes even just yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Apparently people have found an exploit where if you're talking to an NPC in a cutscene or doing quick synthesis on a crafter and never click finish, the auto-timer won't boot you after 30 minutes AFK

Knowledge of this spreading and people abusing it to keep themselves in has stretched out the queue immensely, compared to yesterday the number is the same, but it's taken me almost 3 hours to get in compared to 45 minutes even just yesterday
    Doesn't the setting in option's that doesn't set u afk for 1hr also stops that?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post

Nothing new, people were doing it on HW's launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Don't think I said it would take weeks but ok. Are we not allowed to be frustrated? Are we not allowed to be critical? Should this just be an echo chamber for blindly defending FF14? I know a couple of other forums like that here and they barely get any activity.

Things in the big picture that don't matter? Yeah sure my character breaking in Susano doesn't matter to me. It's totally an ok situation.

You got a problem with critique and peoples frustration? Use the ignore function on the website. We are here to discuss FF14. Be it the good parts of the bad/frustrating parts. The fact is the game had issues that prevented players from progressing and even breaking characters. Nobody was overplaying it. People had the right to be irritated.
    Boohoo, whaaaa ... you are the one acting like people saying to chill and wait and that giving them a chance to fix it was white knighting and all; most agreed it was shitty, but it isn't anything new in MMOs. There were literally people in chat claiming it would be weeks/months to be fixed, while most rational people realized they were working on fixes with both the goal of asap and definitely before full launch.

You just want to vent, well that is great, but it is still a bunch of bullshit to bitch and make up lies and shit that they are saying stuff like 'just deal with it' which was definitely in this thread. It isn't about echo chamber, its about being rational about expectations and how things work in general. Me bitching in a drive through line doesn't get me my food faster, whatever is going on is the way it is. I can be upset, and have expectations for it to be better; but acting like a child when things are being done to the best of the peoples' abilities is just such a terrible way to carry on about a situation.

There is a difference between being irritated, as I was and making the best of it and expressing it sucks and being what comes down to entitled, selfish, and somewhat ignorant to how reality works and blasting that bile around to others making their experiences worse off for it. Nobody likes it when things go wrong, from any position in the system; end users or the ones running it. How would you like it if something went wrong with something you were doing and you were busting your ass trying to make it right and the entire time people berating you and demeaning you, your efforts, and your service as a whole for something that went wrong. Lines of code, things go wrong, takes time to fix. Overloaded systems take workaround that need to be written, tested, and takes time to fix. 2 days was a reasonable time.

People were definitely overplaying it here, and in game. The anger made you blind to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I was far less angry with the MSQ issues as I was the ungodly queues. I spend 3-4 hours both Friday and yesterday waiting in queue (total) to get to play.

Now that I've moved, zero queue to log in, and I've already sold enough stuff overnight to cover the cash I spent getting a house. There's enough folks here to do FATEs with no issue. Got the boss one south of Castrum Oriens earlier, shouted out that it was up, and we downed it with 15-20 people. It's nice being able to actually see all the people and mobs at a FATE for a change. It dropped a music scroll that happened to ding the 100 scroll achievement for me.

Got past Raubahn and Pipin quests on first try after I got here, too. Granted, I cleared the Raubahn one at 4 am my time, so that helped...
    The queue itself for me wasn't nearly so bad as I played on servers on WoW like Stormrage and have dealt with multi-hour queues before ... the issue I have with it, is a disconnect throwing you at the back of the queue; though I noticed in one of the PotD I did, someone was dc'd 3x and got back in and I dc'd once and got back in; maybe they are working on fixing that too, but I don't hold my breath for it.

Seeing people farming fates again and not just camping PotD was nice imo as well.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

Does anyone have any good suggestions on getting from lvl 55 to 60 quickly without questing? Is my only option fate grinding whilst waiting for queues or is there another way. I'd much rather be questing but sadly I have no quests left to do other than the odd beast tribe daily but as i've never spent much time grinding them they only offer 3 quests which dosn't go far

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    Boohoo, whaaaa ... you are the one acting like people saying to chill and wait and that giving them a chance to fix it was white knighting and all; most agreed it was shitty, but it isn't anything new in MMOs. There were literally people in chat claiming it would be weeks/months to be fixed, while most rational people realized they were working on fixes with both the goal of asap and definitely before full launch.

You just want to vent, well that is great, but it is still a bunch of bullshit to bitch and make up lies and shit that they are saying stuff like 'just deal with it' which was definitely in this thread. It isn't about echo chamber, its about being rational about expectations and how things work in general. Me bitching in a drive through line doesn't get me my food faster, whatever is going on is the way it is. I can be upset, and have expectations for it to be better; but acting like a child when things are being done to the best of the peoples' abilities is just such a terrible way to carry on about a situation.

There is a difference between being irritated, as I was and making the best of it and expressing it sucks and being what comes down to entitled, selfish, and somewhat ignorant to how reality works and blasting that bile around to others making their experiences worse off for it. Nobody likes it when things go wrong, from any position in the system; end users or the ones running it. How would you like it if something went wrong with something you were doing and you were busting your ass trying to make it right and the entire time people berating you and demeaning you, your efforts, and your service as a whole for something that went wrong. Lines of code, things go wrong, takes time to fix. Overloaded systems take workaround that need to be written, tested, and takes time to fix. 2 days was a reasonable time.

People were definitely overplaying it here, and in game. The anger made you blind to it.
    - - - Updated - - -

I said people were defending it in game. But ok then. Also I actually PM'd @Jtbrig7390 when we were discussing and we both agreed for the betterment of discussion to let our argument go because it wasn't going anywhere. I think I can safely say we both found a neutral ground instead.

Again I'll post how I want. You don't like it? Then report it or use the ignore function on this site. You do not tell me how to post on this site. Nor would I tell you how to post.

To expand upon your bolded part. Who specifically was we making the experience worse for? Because whoever became "miserable" as you said earlier from some critique posts in a forum should really grow a thicker skin before entering an online forum. Because there are all sorts of posts. And even worse ones than this thread. If you can't handle critique and discussion in an online forum you shouldn't be in one.

Also "making their experience worse"? Are you really going to try and play the victim card for people here? You don't speak for anyone on this forum. They speak for themselves. If these peoples experience was "made worse" as you say then here is my solution for that below.

Step forward those people and feel free to privately discuss with me how/why me and other people who were being critical of the issues made your experience worse.

Also it's entitled for me to want to log on to my character to play a game? Ok then. Whatever you say. Forgive me if I don't take anything you post seriously any more. How dare I want to play my character in a subscription based MMO in a game I just paid £36.99 for. My bad...

Also how dare I want to continue my story! Shame on me!

Would advise you to go back a bit. Even I admitted I overreacted but instead you just choose to focus on one post instead of delving further to the point where I said this......

I do agree with you. I overreacted a little. But this isn't an echo chamber. It's a place to discuss all aspects of FF14. Positive and negative ones.

Well look what I found! And I stand by what I say. If I have something critical to say about this game I'll say it. Within the boundaries of the forum rules of course.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-20 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Does anyone have any good suggestions on getting from lvl 55 to 60 quickly without questing? Is my only option fate grinding whilst waiting for queues or is there another way. I'd much rather be questing but sadly I have no quests left to do other than the odd beast tribe daily but as i've never spent much time grinding them they only offer 3 quests which dosn't go far
    PotD for sure, great exp in there. Also you can do PvP for decent exp but I think it is a weaker option than PotD.