Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    @Ichifails You say you have shit loads of forensic papers. I am sure you have read all kind of accidents happening. But I am sure You have seen successful de-escalation reports too. Why not think about those? How did they do it? Imagine 2x Ichifails vs that woman. How would it end? Surely your knowledge gives you an edge over situations like these right? Don't police get training? How to talk suicidals, mentals, kids etc. I am sure you know much more solutions than me. There is no need to take meds or anything.

I am sorry but I can't imagine 2 police getting owned by a woman. I can only guess these were 2 doughnut cops.
    Again I emphasize police did their job. I am not judging they are bad cops or good cops. I think there were other options. That is it.
    If I were in the USA? I'd blow her fucking brains out second one.

How would I react if I was a cop in my country? I don't know I studied Mechanical Engineering because I wanted to get away from my father's field.
    I do have something very few people have in my country, a legally owned self defense gun but I never took it out of it's box because I don't live in the US and we deal differently with mental health. If I had my gun with me I'd probably shoot her in the torso because I'm not a fucking main character in an action movie headshotting people left and right.

And no, I didn't see de-escalation reports because he was the I don't know the english term, he basically was chief so he was responsible for everything that those under him did. That meant he went to the worst of the worst so instead of 2 people slapped eachother it was mostly "guy drove his motorcycle under a truck and got decapitated" or "2 gypsy clans butchered each other on the streets" or "guy did business with the wrong guys and didn't pay them back so his maid, wife and daughter got their heads bashed in with hammers".

I'm sorry but I'd rather not potentially give my life away in a situation where I can legally be 100% safe.

@Seranthor You don't need to accept anything. I just gave an opinion. I am not on anybody's side.

I say cops were completely right; given they assessed the situation, they have their training, they know the situation requires a shot. I am on all cops side. I trust the judgement of a proper cop over a deranged woman of course.

But for me to this happen, conditions during the accident has to be incredible unfavorable to 2 police officers. Thats what I am saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velren View Post
    You realize what you just said? How they "subdue black people" god damn you're biased as fuck. And news flash: none of us know the facts other then a mentally ill woman, with a history of law enforcement encounters, wields knife around police.....and the fact she's black doesn't mean shit except to racist fucks like you.

And I belive a part of his meaning is that you do not know all the facts....you are jumping to conclusions because of your bias.
    Rubbish. Supporting equal treatment for all peoples regardless of their background or race is not racism. You need access to a dictionary bruv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Baseless statement. What training would I need to hold the police accountable? In other jurisdictions they subdue black individuals without gunning them down. Did you not see that this woman was the one who called the cops? Yet she ends up dead? How can you support such an outcome!?!?
    Perhaps the training necessary to objectively read the report from the investigators. What I see is officers responded to a call, officers confronted with an individual wielding a weapon. Officers neutralizing said individual wielding a weapon. Situation resolved.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    So you are saying there are no weak spots where one might tickle a full armored cop? I'm thinking back of the knees would still be vulnerable to a good tickling.
    You seem to be ignoring the part where I said the knife is still 'a major risk, because it is'. A knife is a knife, no matter who has it, but our men and women in blue are supposed to have at least some sort of defense, training, and equipment to overcome it.

What happened to de-escalation? What happened to calling in back-up? What happened to police dogs? We should not be living in a society that's moving towards, "If they seem dangerous and unstable, kill them."

But velren is right, to a degree. We don't have all the details here, so all of us could be jumping at straws. It's still depressing regardless, as a pregnant mother died violently in front of her children, and there almost certainly could've been a way to prevent it.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Proceeds to brandish a weapon when the police arrives.
    Gets shot.
    Was shot because she's black.
    Okay guys.

I await the comments telling me that this is not what happened and how the police should of attempted a trick shot to her knee instead.
    To be fair she didn't have the knife when she arrived she picked it up after.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    You are forgetting she was pregnant and deranged (in addition to being a weak small women). Knife wounds mostly just tickle under those circumstances. Though if the cops don't like getting tickled, I can understand why they might shoot.
    No, stabbing doesn't just tickle. Slashing? Maybe if they graze you but a knife plunging into your flesh doesn't just tickle. Knives have things called points that make it so you don't need to be strong to do damage unless they are trying to pierce material designed to stop it. Cops do have vests to stop this but they don't wear them on regular patrols.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rubbish. Supporting equal treatment for all peoples regardless of their background or race is not racism. You need access to a dictionary bruv.
    If you 'support equal treatment' why did you bring in race, gender, and medical status to the discussion?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

What treatment was jneuqal? Was there a black and white woman there wielding knives, both with a history of mental illness and law enforcement encounters and only the black woman got shit? No? Then your claim is baseless and founded on assumption and your bias....think youreven the one who needs the dictionary "bruv".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    If you 'support equal treatment' why did you bring in race, gender, and medical status to the discussion?
    Uhh because it matters?

If a pregnant woman enters the train and needs a seat do you give it up for them? What if it was a fit 25 year old man? Same result?

At least I realized yesterday that I like Tennisace. He's an actual old school troll that manages to stay within the rules while posting infuriating stuff that no sane person could think or agree with. He's kind of like Endus but that guy is a moderator so he's posting illogical garbage and ignoring the rules since he enforces them.

Wish there were more trolls like him instead of the pants on head retarded guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Because it's tennisace and bait threads is all he does.

10+ Year Old Account
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    The real problem is just the fact that deadly force is authorized in the field. You should be held accountable and charged for your crimes, not sentenced by Judge-Jury-and-Executioner in the heat of a single moment.
    But over in Guntown of Gunport in South Gunolina of the Gunited States of Guns, people have guns so police have to have guns and everyone is just fucking shooting each other.
    But, what does it matter, right? Just some mentally ill woman who had a criminal history and felt threatened by two police with guns whom she called for help.
    Race has nothing to do with this being an atrocity.

Tenn threads are fun because they get people riled up and they say stupid things, like the person telling me that black people are shot more than white people by police.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

@Tennisace You should clear your name by posting a white pregnant woman getting shot. That should even it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    At least I realized yesterday that I like Tennisace. He's an actual old school troll that manages to stay within the rules while posting infuriating stuff that no sane person could think or agree with. He's kind of like Endus but that guy is a moderator so he's posting illogical garbage and ignoring the rules since he enforces them.

Wish there were more trolls like him instead of the pants on head retarded guys.
    Unfortunately you give endus too much credit, he sadly actually believes the shit he spews...as for tennisace, I always hope it's not the case but even he seems to be coming around to believing the shit he posts.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good bait is hard to find, reading what people say in tennisace's threads is always the most interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Good bait is hard to find, reading what people say in tennisace's threads is always the most interesting.
    I think it says alot that tennisace is considered good at this...our trolling and bait thread standards have truly crashed if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Yyyyyes they do?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ce-yes-but-no/

As far as raw numbers, white people are shot by police much more than minorities, PERCENTAGE wise the numbers are off, but even then white people still make up a full half of police shootings and blacks make up 24% of the numbers in that article
    LOL so you link washington post one of the most bias papers around. Cute attempt at an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    LOL so you link washington post one of the most bias papers around. Cute attempt at an argument.
    https://www.manhattan-institute.org/...race-9080.html

http://www.newyorker.com/news/benjam...e-fear-defense

http://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5...ler#exit-modal

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36826297

You are picking the wrong hill to die on, my dude.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things