Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This is the evil leftist propaganda organisation in question:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...scue_Committee

Stay classy.
    Obviously anyone to do with anything even remotely scientific or educational is obviously "leftist propaganda".

Since when did anything that disagrees with your viewpoint become propoganda
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

it's really no different from the nightly Christian infomercials to save the world. For one whole dollar, you can help a kid in ... live for ... Of course, I don't ever see anyone here crying about those. Once again, that delusional hysteria rears it's face again.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love it how the left has become the official ''face'' of empathy and desire to help people in a time like this, when we have the biggest amount of displaced people since WW2. Not to mention climate issue.
    The only thing I dont like but i dont know if we have a solution for it at the moment, is that we dont acknowledge we have a problem with integrating minorities and dealing with huge differences in culture and education. Same thing for people that have been in the west for generations and even for natives that are separated from the rest through lack of means and education. I have this weird feeling and fear that we are heading, a bit slower this time, to another reset. Hopefully not in my lifetime, I dont want to experience a French Revolution type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post

Well it looks like someone paid google even more so they continue with their propaganda (just after #powertodecide propaganda video). If people are willing to spend money on people that need them so be it, but how about we all just send those money to countries where those people need them instead importing them like there is nothing more important!? Well at least it looks like people around the world do not buy to this video (while I was typing this post video had ~150k dislikes to ~60k likes). Don't buy into cheap lies friends!
    It is silly that you think a corporation like Google has to be " paid " to agree with such ideals.

How is this "left propaganda" though?
    It's not "left" just becuase you don't like it.

YT continuing to distort images of real life, I see.

Video would have been more representative if it wasn't all 100% giggly girls and children. But hey, by showing the dark side we would enter the realms of serious documentaries and not just your jolly YT virtue signaling.

As someone who leans towards the left, these videos are hilariously bad and misguided.

Don't get me wrong, I get what they're trying to do, honestly. And the funny thing is, to an extent I agree with their viewpoint although I would argue that being cautious and wary of the current wave of refugees is by no means bad considering they're from one of the most radical cultures of the modern day. But these videos reek of down-talking and propaganda to a comical degree, especially during a time where terrorist attacks are a regular occurrence and are almost universally perpetuated by a religion that can only be described as toxic and destructive to everything around it.

We need to stop pretending there's not a problem and stop prettying up a modern day culture crisis. While this video wasn't directly related to the Syrian immigrant crisis, the message was blatantly clear. Shit like this should not be used to represent the left because I think even most of the left - I hope - would find this to be a questionable video at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    365 upvotes ROFL.
    Naw, it's

Quote Originally Posted by johny appleseedvor
    IM SO SICK OF THIS PROPEGANDA
    with a staggering 922 likes, closely followed by
    Quote Originally Posted by William Neal
    stop Removing the dislikes jewtube!
    I mean, I get it. 90% of the comments are troll posts and most dislikes are just from the fact that it's YT uploading a video they've been paid to create following a defined leftist narrative.

Yet I couldn't help myself and I disliked the video as well because it doesn't show the full picture.

Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    This video: 50% children, 40% women, 10% men
    Reality: 90% men, 5% children, 5% women

But ya its not propaganda or trying to push an agenda at all /s
    Finally someone with common sense on this forum. I salute you, Sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Finally someone with common sense on this forum. I salute you, Sir.
    Agreed. Every person on this thread saying 'lol it isn't properganda just cause you don't agree with it' shows me how fucking clueless a lot of people are here. It anything it further highlights the point the op made, that delusional bubble people live in of moral superiority without wanting to acknowledge the facts about this migration crisis.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...tually-adults/
    Last edited by Trassk; 2017-06-21 at 08:07 AM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    You saying that and then linking that site is just fucking comedy gold. Clear example of a delusional bubble.
    Stick to being an Orc fan, you're better at it.
    Its also funny because these delusional children scream about how there's some kind of bias but then the internet is absolute proliferated with this kind of retarded conspiracy theory bullshit. Where's the "equal representation" for the other side there?

Or is that argument only for me and not for thee?

Uh oh Youtube showed an ad somebody bought that didn't demonize refugees. How, oh how I say, will the ten thousand articles and videos that say the most ridiculous caricatured (in a sane time) nonsense about them still exist online along side this video? Dang man. I just don't know.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What did people expect Youtube to do? of course they are going to lean towards that side. They are a business after all. It's all about the virtue signalling for dem ratings yo!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its also funny because these delusional children scream about how there's some kind of bias but then the internet is absolute proliferated with this kind of retarded conspiracy theory bullshit. Where's the "equal representation" for the other side there?

Or is that argument only for me and not for thee?
    I'll take what is Trump/Russia Collusion for 500 points Alex.

I'll take what is Trump/Russia Collusion for 500 points Alex.
    'cept for all the, you know, actual government agencies investigating these things and all the Trump administration cronies lawyering up in response.

I know its hard for you, but next time pick an actual bullshit conspiracy. Like video games causing sexism or pizzagate. One day you'll get there champ.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    'cept for all the, you know, actual government agencies investigating these things and all the Trump administration cronies lawyering up in response.

I know its hard for you, but next time pick an actual bullshit conspiracy. Like video games causing sexism or pizzagate.
    You mean the same agencies which keep saying there is no actual evidence. AYYY LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You mean the same agencies which keep saying there is no actual evidence. AYYY LMAO!
    And so we see somebody who has no idea wtf they're talking about pretending that they do.

Carry on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever View Post
    Youtube has some magic tools they pull out on occasion to rectify such things. It's certainly a database error.
    You think that most people disagreeing with leftist propaganda is a database error?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Where did you get that from?
    The same place that article did that claimed 70% of child refugees were adults. Their ass.

Deleted
    The right wing should finally get serious and declare physical war against the left. The web is no longer a platform to deal with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    NOPE. It would be more right to help them where they are, it would cost less, and it wouldn't put as much stress on EU countries economy. But by all means if you are from other continent please help refugees and take them to your home
    I know people who are against immigrants are simple but you really lowered the bar here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.