View Poll Results: Do you think ToS was underwhelming/undertuned?

Voters
458. This poll is closed
  • Yes.

76 16.59%
  • No.

305 66.59%
  • Haven't done it/undecided.

86 18.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Go try Heroic and then say that its undertuned. Especially after the first 3-4 bosses.

Doesn't really seem much easier than heroic Nighthold was really, and back at the start of Nighthold most people didn't have max paragon traits in weapons for their alts.

This is why if you care about difficulty you reserve your judgement for mythic, but there definitely was a lack of major mechanics that could kill you on heroic.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Numbers and blizzard both disagree with you...but this is mmo champ where everyone's in exorsus and getting WF's so yea
    Or the third option (which you belong in), newer hardcore raiders have been spoiled; they overthink the difficulty of a raid and forget that a lot of past Mythic(/Heroic) encounters used to be as difficult, if not more, as pre-nerf NH fights. You don't need to be in a world first guild to acknowledge that a hard fight is tuned correctly despite knowing that guilds struggle on them. It's the hardest difficulty for a reason, stop being a cuck. If you're upset that you were stuck at 3/10 for an extended amount of time, recruit better players or look for better guilds to join.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-06-21 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Ok guys this is serious, did anyone called the cops? OP seems to have gone missing

OP, why are you such a liar? Shame on you!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Come back when you clear Mythic-KJ in a day, only then the word "undertuned" can come into play.

Of course people gonna clear content with 910+ gear when it mostly drops 900.

In the past expansions usually you raided with a lower itemlevel then the drops, unless you like went from heroic to normal, or 25 man to 10 of the next tier, same thing happening now, but Mythic to Normal is even a bigger gap.

In TBC/Vanilla there was no overlap in gear at all, only some catchup on par with a previous tier via raids like ZG/AQ20/ZA to make the gap to current content smaller.

Mythic raiders at 930+ will steamroll a place intended for ~890 even harder in a few months, and some mechanics even partially ignored due to higher health/healing outputs.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-06-21 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Or the third option (which you belong in), newer hardcore raiders have been spoiled; they overthink the difficulty of a raid and forget that a lot of past Mythic(/Heroic) encounters used to be as difficult, if not more, as pre-nerf NH fights. You don't need to be in a world first guild to acknowledge that a hard fight is tuned correctly despite knowing that guilds struggle on them. It's the hardest difficulty for a reason, stop being a cuck. If you're upset that you were stuck at 3/10 for an extended amount of time, recruit better players or look for better guilds to join.
    I mean, you're wrong on pretty much every assumption, but no point in arguing further with a 12 year old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    I mean, you're wrong on pretty much every assumption
    12 year old.
    lol oh

translation: you're actually right and I don't know how to refute your argument

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I'm still waiting for OP to return. I want to see more desperate attempts to claim that link isn't his toon.

Other than that, this thread is boring.

/thread
    It is funny that once he got called out, he hasn't been back.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats cause the op got fucking macaronied

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    dats funny because thats not me. I server transferred.
    Dats funny because it still has the same legendary equipped, even has Hand of A'dal as the same enhancement in the video. Atleast you tried

OP got busted.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire.

But... It's normal and HC. It's supposed to be easy as heck.

*OP clears raid on normal mode that is built around a group of casual random ppl with 880-890 ilvl gear*
    *says ToS is easy as fuck*
    Someone kill me, ples. If LFR was open already he would have cleared LFR and called ToS undertuned.
    Imo the tuning and the mechanics are really good. The mechanics may be simple on some fights but all of the fights feel really fun, while nighthold fights felt boring for the most part.
    Last edited by Soluna; 2017-06-21 at 09:40 PM.

Lol. As soon as someone asked the OP for his armory link a few pages back, he hasn't said a word.

Move along folks. Nothing but a bait thread to see, here.

Anybody who starts off with 'I'm sorry but' is in fact not sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting heroic tonight so I can't yet comment on the difficulty, but most people I have talked to seem pretty happy with the raid and difficulty overall.

Oh wow! You cleared normal! Good for you! Now take this special crayon for your coloring book as a reward!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    I want everyone's honest opinion...

Who else is kinda disappointed with Tomb so far?

I full cleared it on normal with a 900~ ilvl pug, we one or two shot every boss and heroic has already been cleared...?

Normal mode was seriously way too forgiving and easy.

Mythic should take about a month or two and then am I supposed to grind mythic for a year and a half until the next content drop?

I don't want to be a debby downer and I'm not flaming Blizzard because the instance itself is very beautiful but you're kidding yourself if you think that dungeon is going to be fun for more than 5-6 months..

Thoughts?

*****Okay so I remit the part about this being the last raid until next xpac, but I still think the mechanics in the fights themselves are extremely underwhelming, lets keep it civil - please don't flame me I'm just trying to start a conversation*****
    let us all know when YOU down him on mythic lol

You got lucky. My pug couldn't get past the 2nd boss.