Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Its fair because there is no difference between LFR and watching normal clears on Twitch or Youtube.

It is also the way its been so deal with it. We are several xpacs into LFR. Either get used to it or do real content instead of faceroll youtube tourist mode.

QQ I want loot to fall from sky, I pay 15 dollars. Where is my mount??? QQ i pay 15 dollars a month.....
    If I owned blizzard I would say keep your 15 or any other person that don't want to play the game.. if all you casuals keep QQ about Getting loot for nothing, why do you play??????? Really u can use your imagination and do nothing/get everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Really? That's all I do in LFR? Guess I've been playing it wrong then for the past 7 years. Teach me how to LFR please!
    You can literally go afk and still kill the boss

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Its an MMO, suck it up snowflake. Play a single player game if you can't hang.
    And people wonder why people do not talk to random people in PUGs.

LFR is a consolation prize. It's a "thanks for trying". Like the earned income credit on your taxes. They started delaying it to maintain a sense of progression and so that those guilds who work for it have a chance to finish the raid first.

I will submit that a new wing every week rather than every 2 would be better, imo.

What's really hilarious is I saw nothing but the thread title on the front page and already knew who made it. Mr "waaah tokens are too expensive how will I, a filthy casual in the sea of unwashed masses, afford to play" himself who has no time to actually raid yet is in seemingly every thread every day complaining about some injustice.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2017-06-22 at 03:22 AM.

I wish LFR was day 1 so I had a stress free place to practice all the fights.

We would probably be having less wipes in pugs that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    You can literally go afk and still kill the boss
    I can do that in NM+ as well, so your point is?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

get out there and pug. The content is there for you to take if you have the time. If you cant see it all for two months then unsub untill its all the way out. Then do it on LFR. If you do have the time to pug it then pug it.

Further proving that lfr serves no purpose whatsoever.

I wish lfr was available so I would have more chances at tier. 9/9N, 8/9H and 0 tier pieces.

Its not available so some scrubs can feel like they are better than the LFR raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go PuG it. LFR is not raiding. Stop whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, don't care. If you don't want to put in the minimal amount of effort to clear Normal, then you get to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    false .. hell, if you take out LFR - thats still false, now

wrong
    Both of those were 100% correct. Thanks try again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    People still use that?
    I'm saying there are options. All of which are certainly better than posting whiny complaints here.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Because all you do is click a button. If you aren't willing to socialize you don't deserve to see everything day 1.
    And the usual ignorant assumption it is all about choice.
    What about the barriers being raised in the traditional raiding format, which are very anti-social in themselves.
    You have plenty of opportunity to help people out of LFR if you really believe it to be anti-social.
    But I suspect this is more a case of you trying to "prove" some social superiority which really doesn't exist.
    If anything those of us willing to interact with randoms are more social, instead of hiding behind closed doors, sticking with our safe options in guilds.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-06-22 at 05:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

LOL some people just like complaining for attention.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Take away LFR as it is currently (as a difficulty, not as a grouping tool), merge it with normal mode, and open up normal and heroic modes to queues. You should have the option to use the queues or use the premade finder, and Mythic should be the only mode that does not allow a queue.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Yup, don't care. If you don't want to put in the minimal amount of effort to clear Normal, then you get to wait.
    OP is an organized raider and has even done heroic in the past when raids was current. This is just one of those thread topics they have been spaming for years along with all the other LFR threads they spam on the forums to create drama.

TBH OP is right.. a long time ago I was an elitest towards lfr players and then I got over it as I dont do lfr.. its as if it doesnt exist. It may as well be released with the rest of the raids now.. why on earth would anyone spoil the raid by doing it on an easy difficulty