10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Is it any fun? I really liked the ambiance from the original, but never stuck to the game. What's your opinion so far?
    I dig it thus far. Same story and world but now with a better combat and more straightforward progression system.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Apparently, i don't understand this at all. I try 11111 and the first to dots go red, which according to this thread means they're the right symbol in the right position. Then i try 11112, and suddenly, the first two are wrong, despite being right on the first try?
    I solved mine by counting the # of Red marks when doing 11111,22222,33333, etc.

So I had 1 symbol with 2 reds, and 1 for 3 separate symbols.

So I had a combination using 4 symbols with a duplicate. Red checks did not correspond to the correct position for me.

----------------------

For those curious, a Waxing Crescent will be between June 23(The New Moon) and June 30(First Quarter).
    It's a Waxing Crescent tonight where I live, but I'm on the East Coast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Actually, I believe my pistol was that pattern as well. That must mean each weapon does have a set solution and it isn't random at all.
    Then what is word is my question...Been trying but it feels like the answer is changing because 3 reds have become 0 right. Also seems it changes upon energy restore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Red X just means that you have a correct symbol in a correct place somewhere in the combination. The circles don't match up with the places in the combination, it just always shows the red Xs first if you have them.
    OHHH this so helps thx

Welp, last part of the ARG done. Now to hope enough folks finish that we can get all the weapons unlocked.

Now to hope servers come up soon, only a few missions away from finishing all of Kingsmouth, eager to get to Savage Coast.

anyone done the elementalism one? i'm too dumb for this
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Welp, last part of the ARG done. Now to hope enough folks finish that we can get all the weapons unlocked.

Now to hope servers come up soon, only a few missions away from finishing all of Kingsmouth, eager to get to Savage Coast.
    I think the stretch goals are based on people clicking on the Cursed Souls when they pop up and it looks like all the tiers are already completed so we should get everything. All 9 weapons, the XP and AP/SP potions, and the two clothing items.

Lol, two more hours added onto down time. ETA 19:00 EDT.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    You just have to solve one riddle to unlock all weapons, you get 9 weapons on your account which can be claimed once, so you can spread them out to alts, (say Sword and chaos on one, AR and shotgun on another).

Here's the solution to the sword:

Bottom > Top left > Top > Bottom Left > Top left

They might be in a different sequence but that should do it for you.

Someone said it is: 3 , 4 , 5 , 5 , 1 (clockwise from the top).

- - - Updated - - -

Maintenance extended by 2 more hours kek.

https://twitter.com/FuncomHelp/statu...79448045375490
    thanks so much! and now if they could just stop extending the maintenace that would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    You just have to solve one riddle to unlock all weapons, you get 9 weapons on your account which can be claimed once, so you can spread them out to alts, (say Sword and chaos on one, AR and shotgun on another).

Here's the solution to the sword:

Bottom > Top left > Top > Bottom Left > Top left

They might be in a different sequence but that should do it for you.
    THANKS ALOT i ahd 3 right but was misreading blank as correct wrong space it is the slashed one that means partly right

Red X just means that you have a correct symbol in a correct place somewhere in the combination. The circles don't match up with the places in the combination, it just always shows the red Xs first if you have them.
    Ah, dammit^^ thanks for the help

Ugh, so much maintenance! Part of me is worried we may suffer rollbacks with how long it's been extended, but at the same time this isn't terribly abnormal for freshly launched games. Especially given that it's Funcom, I'm honestly surprised servers didn't constantly crash all Friday and Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ugh, so much maintenance! Part of me is worried we may suffer rollbacks with how long it's been extended, but at the same time this isn't terribly abnormal for freshly launched games. Especially given that it's Funcom, I'm honestly surprised servers didn't constantly crash all Friday and Saturday.
    It appears one of the issues was an exploit with the Exchange. Go figure it was the one thing not really tested on in beta =/

From what I experienced, it was such a simple bug. I posted Aurum on the Exchange and when it sold, I got the Aurum back plus the Favour. I only did once, but there were tons of people abusing it. This was the highest count I saw last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    From what I experienced, it was such a simple bug. I posted Aurum on the Exchange and when it sold, I got the Aurum back plus the Favour. I only did once, but there were tons of people abusing it. This was the highest count I saw last night.

Mind blowing when people do that stuff blatantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Mind blowing when people do that stuff blatantly.
    was one guy bragging about it in sanctuary chat even. just hope it doesn't impact us that done nothing wrong in a negative way(not counting the maintenance)

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    was one guy bragging about it in sanctuary chat even. just hope it doesn't impact us that done nothing wrong in a negative way(not counting the maintenance)
    I guess it depends on if they fix it, then take the time to investigate every transaction individually. Remove Aurum "Gains" if the system was touched. Create a script to handle a way of detecting heavy abuse, vs. accidental. Or a rollback.

Some are easy, some are hard. I'm hoping they take their time and investigate, so accidental use isn't punished. Heavy abusers are. And it doesn't affect anyone not involved.

I guess it depends on if they fix it, then take the time to investigate every transaction individually. Remove Aurum "Gains" if the system was touched. Create a script to handle a way of detecting heavy abuse, vs. accidental. Or a rollback.

Some are easy, some are hard. I'm hoping they take their time and investigate, so accidental use isn't punished. Heavy abusers are. And it doesn't affect anyone not involved.
    yeah i get that it's just all that talk about rollbacks and even wipes on the reddit got me a bit worried. i leveled one guy halftrough kingsmouth just to try out the weapons and deleted him and made one with the ones i liked.. so i would prefer to not have to go through it a third time =/

They haven't announced an extension yet, but they did say they are still working on the issue.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The next extension will be announced in 2 hours!
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

They haven't announced an extension yet, but they did say they are still working on the issue.
    But there does seem to be a 60mb patch slowly downloading...