• No.

249 67.30%
  • I really can't say.

65 17.57%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    I think this video is appropriate response to it. It has been posted here before which is why I found it but that was like many years ago
    Atheists are different, some of them believe only in science, but here is atheists who doesnt believe nor science nor religions,nor God.

Atheism means not believing in God that created evrything, but it doesnt mean not believing in creatures that could be x1000 times more advanced and superior to humans like aliens or even ghosts.

There is atheists who doesnt believe in God, but view stuff like spirits,ghosts,aliens in agnostic way.

And not all religious people believe in God, in buddhism there is karma,reincarnation and hell but there is no God, multi-universe always existed and wasnt created by anyone.

Also not believing in God doesnt mean hating the idea of God, some atheists wish there was some kind of justice like God or karma.

10+ Year Old Account
    if ghosts aren't real i will be sad
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there isn't evidence, therefore I'm just waiting for that evidence.
    Could be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Atheists are different, some of them believe only in science, but here is atheists who doesnt believe nor science nor religions,nor God.

Atheism means not believing in God that created evrything, but it doesnt mean not believing in creatures that could be x1000 times more advanced and superior to humans like aliens or even ghosts.

There is atheists who doesnt believe in God, but view stuff like spirits,ghosts,aliens in agnostic way.

And not all religious people believe in God, in buddhism there is karma,reincarnation and hell but there is no God, multi-universe always existed and wasnt created by anyone.

Also not believing in God doesnt mean hating the idea of God, some atheists wish there was some kind of justice like God or karma.
    What's that gotta do with what I said? For your information I'm atheist and I know what the word means. My point is there's no evidence for this "supernatural" phennomena and using them as hypothesis for anything is just dumb. In some cases it's harmful as it's used by scamartists to profit by selling their bullshit to the gullible.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    What's that gotta do with what I said? For your information I'm atheist and I know what the word means. My point is there's no evidence for this "supernatural" phennomena and using them as hypothesis for anything is just dumb. In some cases it's harmful as it's used by scamartists to profit by selling their bullshit to the gullible.
    You mean there is no scientific evidence of it. If you are convinced what you have experienced is real, you do not need scientific evidence to prove it was for yourself. But others who have not experienced the same thing, will.

Deleted
    I don't believe at all, but it's not that moment when I go to bed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You mean there is no scientific evidence of it. If you are convinced what you have experienced is real, you do not need scientific evidence to prove it was for yourself. But others who have not experienced the same thing, will.
    Anecdotal evidence is an oxymoron. 'Experience' is anecdotal, emotive and is affected by a multitude of issues. Science is repeatable and falsifiable, it is the only true form of evidence collection.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I did mean proper evidence not some anecdotal one. It's nonsense to believe everything you see as well. Just because you see something you can't explain doesn't mean it's unexplainable nor it means it's supernatural. We don't believe someone taking acid and seeing hallucinations real. Hell you can see hallucinations from waking up. I've seen some sparkly butterfly thing when I was tired and sleeping in awkward posture on the couch. It disappeared after blinking few times and that doesn't mean it's a real thing. It's just brains playing tricks on you.