Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Page 9 of 203 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Oh great now we don't kille the strongest titan but we are gonna kill 3 titans....as if lore continuity wasn't already bad enough, blizz said "hold my beer"
    It looks like Eonar we help and not fight I think. So.. who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like there will be a cinematic as we depart for Argus on the Vindicaar, but atm it just plays the Legion cinematic.

15+ Year Old Account
    If the icons are any indication of the raid sets.

Plus that weird ass amalgamation mount.

We Darkest Dungeon now boys and girls.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Calm down. Argus could be another world soul that Sargeras corrupted, and woke it up, resulting in the destruction of the planet.
    This. We're probably fighting a world soul.

More build up to Sargeras.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    This

edit: (it's a mount)

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    This. We're probably fighting a world soul.

More build up to Sargeras.
    We won't know until they release the lore bits of the dungeon journal for every boss.

Deleted
    Theory on Argus the Unmaker - The presence of Void Lords on Argus has to hint of Old God corruption on the planet, the world-soul when Draenei fled Argus became corrupted and morphed into a Dark Titan.

Star Augur Etraeus projected fully corrupted planets, which can be seen in The Nighthold - As he's now aligned with The Burning Legion, his sources will be closer to most, could 1 of the planets he projected be Argus?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    A new Titan?

Looks like golgoneth.

Also has a lot of troll themes. Raiden/ra-den connection?

Sargeras is inside Argus? Feels good to always be right!

Now lets see if the Void Lords take over Argus' World Soul and creates the Dark Titan like I predicted so long ago... maybe N'zoth pops out while we're fighting and just launches himself through the portal and with Argus' world soul being open and defenseless, corrupts it instantly.

Aggramar being an enemy and not included in the spell is probably from him being removed from the fight immediately, while the rest went on for years(i think they said it was a long ass fight) and were taken out at once(and saved at once)... Aggramar was out of the raid at the time. Eonar im betting is Elune finally helping us... wonder if the moon while orbiting goes through the portal and she's forced to act.

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Looks like golgoneth.

I bet that is the boss for the final boss fight, Argus the Unbreaker. Seeing as it is titled TitanArgus.
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Silgryn is on the blood elf ship in bladefist bay at the start of the 7.3 quest line, kinda cool that Blizzard seem to want to continue using the Nightborne.
    the true test will be if they make it out of the legion expansion, but i am hoping so!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Sargeras is inside Argus? Feels good to always be right!

Now lets see if the Void Lords take over Argus' World Soul and creates the Dark Titan like I predicted so long ago... maybe N'zoth pops out while we're fighting and just launches himself through the portal and with Argus' world soul being open and defenseless, corrupts it instantly.

Aggramar being an enemy and not included in the spell is probably from him being removed from the fight immediately, while the rest went on for years(i think they said it was a long ass fight) and were taken out at once(and saved at once)... Aggramar was out of the raid at the time. Eonar im betting is Elune finally helping us... wonder if the moon while orbiting goes through the portal and she's forced to act.
    That'd be best cinematic ever, just seeing a giant space squid launch itself into argus' core and turns the whole planet purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Looks like golgoneth.

Also, look at the Shoulders, and so forth...

Notice the Lightning...

Gol'ganneth is the Storm titan, yes? And the Helm only proves that thing...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyafgandudes View Post
    I bet that is the boss for the final boss fight, Argus the Unbreaker. Seeing as it is titled TitanArgus.
    He looks normal tho, not fel-corrupted. Its unlikely that blizz would kill of non-Sargeras titans also

I thought all the titans were killed by Sargeras. Or do the titans respawn after being dead for awhile. Or am I just completely wrong about them being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Also, look at the Shoulders, and so forth...

Notice the Lightning...

Gol'ganneth is the Storm titan, yes? And the Helm only proves that thing...
    Not disagreeing, but why wouldn't they have just labelled it 'Gol'ganneth' if so?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Except

Yes, he will corrupt a world soul if he wants to. It is likely he found a world soul in Argus, and corrupted it. Nothing is beyond his reach to achieve his goal of wiping everything out.

His discovery of Argus and Azeroth are identical. A race of people using immensely powerful magics. The Highbornes magic came from the Well of Eternity, power from the world soul. If the same happened for Argus, then it has a world soul as well.
    All that says is that he wants to use Azeroth's vessel for his own essence.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    Not disagreeing, but why wouldn't they have just labelled it 'Gol'ganneth' if so?
    Placeholder model, like always....

Wasn't the thunderking made in the likineness of a titaN? Ie golganneth who would be the Argus Titan in this case. Compare the two and they're the same. Same helmet, same vambraces, same teeth

Blizzard launches lore book.

Retcons it instantly.