Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Has anyone datamined the new raid's early map yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    To change the subject, I'm quite curious what the forces of the Void are actually up to at the Seat of the Triumvirate. Beyond the bosses within, we really only have one description about it, and it's of a World Boss, Void-Blade Zedaat.

"Viceroy Nezhar's most trusted lieutenant, Void-Blade Zedaat, has been charged with keeping the Legion and all others away from the Seat of the Triumvirate until his work can be completed."

Sounds like the Void is launching its own invasion of Argus, possibly. Curious to see if that story thread lead anywhere, beyond the events in the dungeon.
    Probably they are after this Argus titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    It makes sense that it does, it's the only explanation of why the legion has been quite weak when fighting us. They've been pre occupied defending their home world from the void. It also makes sense that the void will target the legion home world, the void wants to infect a titan, it needs to stop the legion from destroying azeroth.

I do hope it does turn out that the only reason the legion didn't annihilate azeroth was because the void was holding them back so it can claim azeroth for itself.

The void having a strong presence on argus would also explain how the army of the light has managed to survive there for so long.
    I couldn't agree more with you. It seems clear to me that The Void having such a presence in Argus, the main planet of the Burning Legion, is the reason which we are alive. This could explain why Kil' Jaeden is in a spaceship supervising both wars, safe, instead of in Argus where he could be endangered by the Void.

It will be interesting to know WHEN The Void started his attack on Argus. Could it be that they learned that the Legion where close to conquer Azeroth (destroying the Baby Titan in it on the proccess), and they decided to help us? Help us because they want to corrupt our Baby Titan of course. This would explain why the Legion started so strong in this expansion, nearly decimating us, and after our first attempt of assaulting the Broken Shore they have achieved nothing but failure.

Focusing on Legion final boss, I always said that there is no way that we could defeat Sargeras, that Blizzard always leaves a door open to bring back their main threats in the future, so while we could fight Sargeras in some way, there is 0 chance that we will be killing him for good.

Recently I felt more inclined to the famous theory of us exploding Argus and killing Sargeras in the proccess (especially if he is being reborn in Argus), which could make sense. But after seeing the models and notes of patch 7.3 I'm back with my main theory, Sargeras could be eons away of Argus, in his perfectly safe and overpowered body. There is nothing that lead us to believe that his body could have been harmed (no, the first Azeroth Cataclysm didn't do a thing to him).

But there is one simple reason that, IMO, proves that Sargeras will be fine after Legion: we haven't seen/interact with him AT ALL. We only listened to his voice for a few seconds in a cinematic. The main baddy of the Warcraft Universe wouldn't receive 0 development over an expansion if he were to be the final boss.

Chronicles states that when he discovered Azeroth he was eons away of it. Who knows what the hell he could be doing out there? He could have a million armies similar or more powerful than the Legion for all we know.
    Last edited by Darkarath; 2017-06-30 at 08:32 AM.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    This whole Void scheme on Argus is rather interesting. Them thwarting Legion attempts at Azeroth's conquest would explain the lack of resources and weak means of planetary annihilation they've displayed so far.

The Voidlords may be keeping the Legion busy back at Argus, as they want to make sure that Azeroth is THEIRS, and deny Sargeras of his ultimate goal. This may very well be the bridge between Legion and 8.0, very interested to see what is going on inside the Seat of the Triumvirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    I couldn't agree more with you. It seems clear to me that The Void having such a presence in Argus, the main planet of the Burning Legion, is the reason which we are alive. This could explain why Kil' Jaeden is in a spaceship supervising both wars, safe, instead of in Argus where he could be endangered by the Void.

It will be interesting to know WHEN The Void started his attack on Argus. Could it be that they learned that the Legion where close to conquer Azeroth (destroying the Baby Titan in it on the proccess), and they decided to help us? Help us because they want to corrupt our Baby Titan of course. This would explain why the Legion started so strong in this expansion, nearly decimating us, and after our first attempt of assaulting the Broken Shore they have achieved nothing but failure.
    This explanation literally makes Legion10x more enjoyable to me.

Now it kinda makes sense how we repelled the invasion with such a ease and our special plot armor is not that ridicolous anymore.

Legion being badass fighting us and Void at the same time

Mabe thats what Guldan saw prior to his death, start of void's invasion of Argus.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-06-30 at 08:35 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Placeholder model, like always....
    its not golganneth

THIS is golganneth:

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    its not golganneth

THIS is golganneth:
    God, I would love these new titan models to be presented a la God of War, in a grandiose scale that really shows how important of a figure the creators of order are.

It's a shame that gameplay and current systems will probably force a reasoned downscale.

I want to see the place Broxx fought Saergeras there...his skeleton or something...the same we found the corpse of gul'dan in the tomb...

min: 7:17

silgryn is with Liadrin and Aethas, I guess he really is very close to the blood elves

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

min: 7:17

silgryn is with Liadrin and Aethas, I guess he really is very close to the blood elves
    Yeah, though I'm not sure why Liadrin and Aethas are there in the first place. Probably only the token Horde representation unless they're giving out quests.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    7.3 feels even more epic now that we are fighting the Legion's finest AND concentrated forces of the Void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    And Man Varimathras has seen better days. The fuck was his punishment for his failure?
    Torture. Maybe by tickling, maybe not, how does one torture a demon?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

http://imgur.com/a/OnlVh

So, apparently Army of the Light draenei have yellow eye glow instead of blue. They also have new hair and horns.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/OnlVh

So, apparently Army of the Light draenei have yellow eye glow instead of blue. They also have new hair and horns.
    aofhaeswogheuoswghwoughwuo I SWEAR TO GOD, BLIZZARD, GIVE ME THAT SHIT TO USE ON MY DRAENEI

THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN YREL'S FUCKING HORNS, WHICH ARE BEING USED BY AZEROTH DRAENEI NOW TOO. GAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWDUH

anyway... looks like goroth had a little playmate in agony

or, given the similar names, did blizz just forget the lore it literally just created and make this a race of demon all its own and not just a torture form?

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Waterboarding. With liquid felfire!

Or maybe Sargeras ordered some succubi to whip him goooooood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

i got curious about jumping off the side of the map, and now my dh is gone forever.

but, my falling corpse pulled my camera a ways out. the backdrop is pretty, just wish it was actually land we could travel on.

Deleted
    ''If it bleeds we can kill it''

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Apparently he is being starved of energy (Fel or otherwise), placed into a dark chamber, and having it be filled with flames, ice, and shadow magic by the head Shivarran council. He also has portions of raw musculature exposed so it looks like they've been ripping largish pieces of his flesh away from time to time and preventing him from healing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Apparently he is being starved of energy (Fel or otherwise), placed into a dark chamber, and having it be filled with flames, ice, and shadow magic by the head Shivarran council. He also has portions of raw musculature exposed so it looks like they've been ripping largish pieces of his flesh away from time to time and preventing him from healing.
    I'm beginning to think these demons may not be very nice people.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Damn... I bet Varimathras wishes he had stayed on the winning side after what the legion did to him.