Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Er, what?

/10char
    It just reminded me of the reactions to the Supreme Court gay gay marriage case, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    it's only natural in a sense that it's a natural dead end.
    Well, yes. That's what extinction is about. A natural dead end. How is this confusing you?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    The terms I am using are spot on. You have yet to tell me why I'm using the words in a wrong way.

SOURCES?????

PS: Your forum name is very fitting. Disingenuous to the core.
    You do not understand what the word "natural" means. Start with that. Pick up a dictionary, or download an app onto your phone. Look up the word. Once you've done that, I shall expect your retraction.

yes I actually forgot about AIDS. Extinction and aids

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It just reminded me of the reactions to the Supreme Court gay gay marriage case, that's all.
    I don't remember following that... what did they do? I'm assuming US Supreme Court?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    To Hitter killing jews was just natural, it just was..

Is it to you?
    Oh my god, ahahaha.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    homosexual relationships do produce offspring ffs
    No, they need a heterosexual contacts of the 3rd kind for the offspring. It's not a couple thing. It's a "that woman is gonna birth a baby for us, from me, John" or "that man is gonna impregnate us Marry so we will have babies of our own"
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

yes I actually forgot about AIDS. Extinction and aids
    Yes, because AIDS is a gay disease... jesus... get back to the 80s where you belong. :P

is that what you're advocating for here? A gay world where babies are born artificially?

That's a world that will never exist. Just so you know..
    That world will never exist, so your entire argument is pointless. You cannot whine about it being unnatural or causing extinction, because that world could never exist. You are now literally arguing against yourself, and losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Answer my question, why do you dislike gay people?
    I don't dislike gay people. They're troubled people that need help. That help will arrive sooner or later because at the end of the day, gays damage our society.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    I'll explain you...

Despite considering gays and their lifestyle utterly disgusting and damaging, bigger problem is their agenda being constantly pushed through the media and entertainment industry. Playing a victim card, being called "brave", parading around and trying to persuade others what to think is what anti-gay people have a problem with.

Nobody cares what you do inside your 4 walls as long as you're not breaking any laws. You don't see coprophiliacs parading around and throwing feces around, do you? And what's even worse on top of that, they are actually allowed to have children which enables them to shape minds of the youngest to accept their degenerate views / acts.

Let's not forget their rampant promiscuity and the fact that they are one of the main reasons for AIDS spreading around.
    You just explained everything about yourself perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Yes because only gay people get AIDS.
    They spread it FAR MORE EASILY, aids and other diseases.

Is it to you?
    It wasn't to Hitler. It is to nature however. Nature doesn't give a shit of who wins. Nature doesn't even care IF somebody wins the evolution game. I think sometimes nature's quite the evil son of a bitch running this game show just to be entertained... fuck nature. :P

Deleted
    I don't dislike gay people. They're troubled people that need help. That help will arrive sooner or later because at the end of the day, gays damage our society.
    Do we need another "Hitter"?

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    To People who are diluting the "natural" term to mean anything that happens in nature... do you realize what you are doing? You basically claim that killing gays is natural, because GUESS WHAT - it happens in nature.

You know pretty well what people mean when they use the word natural in regards to sexuality.
    We know exactly what it means. We know it means the person saying it is a homophobic bigot, but doesn't want to come out and say it. We all know exactly what is meant by it, and we are mocking the ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do they damage society?

7+ Year Old Account
    Can the homophobes fuck off. TY

Deleted

Is it to you?
    Is what natural? Death?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Going through the 12 pages of this thread quickly reminded me why I usually stay out of this shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    Having a surrogate or being grown in the lab is not natural way to reproduce.
    Taking antibiotics ain't a natural way to cure infections either. Quick, throw in the trash can all that unnatural garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    It is in the brain.
    There's higher chances to find issues tied to personality disorders within brains than, ehm, "marriage organs".

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It will be more useful to find a cure for blind bigotry, than for homosexuality.
    Meh, if a cure for homsexuality was to be found I would say "whatever". Not all homosexuals in the world are necessarily happy with themselves and giving them the chance to change a condition they're not comfortable with sounds like a just right, much like all other homosexuals should be free to maintain a condition they're perfectly okay with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That world will never exist, so your entire argument is pointless. You cannot whine about it being unnatural or causing extinction, because that world could never exist. You are now literally arguing against yourself, and losing.
    I'm sure it was pretty silly to think in the 1300s that an atheist society could ever exist.