Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Anyone in this thread who says "This is the final tier" or "this is the final patch" or "this isn't the last one", none of these people know anything nor does anyone know but Blizzard. There could be two more tiers for all we know. Or this could be it, and the next expansion will be out by Summer 2018. You don't know.

Also, anyone who says "Lol the next expansion won't be out til 2019 at the earliest", were the same people who said 7.3 wouldn't even be on the PTR until after Blizzcon.

edit: I predicted 7.2 and 7.2.5's release schedule within 2 weeks~, months before it came out. I also predicted 7.3 would be up on the PTR by the end of this month, and it was.

My next prediction, 7.3 will be live on August 28th or Sept 4th.

Gamescom, which is during the last week of August, will have Blizzard showcase either the next patch(es), 7.3.5 and 7.4 - or reveal the next expansion. Probably both.

7.3.5, likely to be released just before Antorus raid gets released (the Argus raid), will probably open up just before Blizzcon, giving them plenty of opportunity to either showcase the previously mentioned 7.4 (if revealed at Gamescom) or the next expansion.

By Feb of 2018, we will likely have our 7.4, if that's something they want to do, perhaps a "bridge" between this expansion and the next.

Next expansion could come by Summer 2018, giving us roughly 5-6 months of 7.4, much of which would actually be content and so it wouldn't feel like a drought, and it would have given Legion a 2-year lifespan.

That's my prediction based entirely on their recent release schedules and other various clues in their Q&As and other information (keep in mind, they said Gamescom will be their best showing yet this year - which means that they will have to top last year's show, in which they revealed an expansion).

I'll caveat all of this with saying, once again, no one knows.
    Nobody knows anything but here are my highly specific prediction. Uh huh.

Last tier? Yes, most likely.

Last raid for the expansion? Not entirely certain, seeing as how we got ToV out of the blue before the first tier had even been fully released. I've got a feeling that whilst Legion might last for longer than other expansions, we won't be seeing the content drought akin to MoP/Cata/WoD between the final tier and new expansion.

It's definitely the last tier. Last raid? Perhaps not. We could get a final raid to defeat Sargeras (assuming he's not in the Argus raid), or a bridge raid to the next xpack like Ruby Sanctum.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorn View Post
    Sargeras is not on Argus never was.

We could never beat him he is far too powerful. Azeroth would have to awaken and destroy him no one else in the Universe is strong enough. Well maybe Elune but she is a true god.
    Was. Right now he's nothing but a spirit stuck in the nether unable to do shit. He has to use his pawns to do his bidding much like Sauron did in the Lord of the Rings stories.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    THis is the final tier.

However, I could see them making a small raid with no new art assets (like Trial of Valor) for a minor patch just to keep us busy while next expansion doesn't arrive.
    100% agree with this comment.

I'm hoping we get some story patches post 7.3 regarding the factions/leadership.
    What's Baine, Saurfang, Lorthremar, Gallywix, literally any troll leadership, Muradin, Mekkatorque, (to some extent Tryande/Malf/Illidan discussions) up to?
    Lots to cover there that has sat silent for 3+ years now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I'm hoping we get some story patches post 7.3 regarding the factions/leadership.
    Absolutely agree. Excuse for them being silent is probably that they have to take care of the zones back in EK and Kalimdor, but I really want to see more of the Horde & Alliance. That's always been my favorite part of the lore - it's "home".

Another reason I loved MoP - bigger threat, but still focus on the factions. More of this please!

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Was. Right now he's nothing but a spirit stuck in the nether unable to do shit. He has to use his pawns to do his bidding much like Sauron did in the Lord of the Rings stories.
    His body was never destroyed the Chronicle made that clear. He used the Avatar because a portal large enough to work for him would take too long and require too much power. Instead he opted to control the Avatar and lead the Legion with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    we cant really know, they said there will be 7.3, but i dont think they have said that this will be the final raid/teir of the expansion, so we may see a 7.4
    we for sure will see a 7.3.5 like we did with 7.1.5 and 7.2.5

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Last tier? Yes, most likely.

Last raid for the expansion? Not entirely certain, seeing as how we got ToV out of the blue before the first tier had even been fully released. I've got a feeling that whilst Legion might last for longer than other expansions, we won't be seeing the content drought akin to MoP/Cata/WoD between the final tier and new expansion.
    i just love how this has been one of the best expansions content wise in a long ass time, and yet people are still crying not enough content and they want stuff out faster
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i just love how this has been one of the best expansions content wise in a long ass time, and yet people are still crying not enough content and they want stuff out faster
    What are you smoking? Oh! By long ass time you mean since WoD?
    There's not enough content, one can shoo squirrels and kick nuts only for this long.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

we cant really know, they said there will be 7.3, but i dont think they have said that this will be the final raid/teir of the expansion, so we may see a 7.4
    we for sure will see a 7.3.5 like we did with 7.1.5 and 7.2.5

- - - Updated - - -

I know right.

People somehow confuse content they don't want to do personally with "there is no content!".

As someone playing as we speak, I've NEVER had as much to do at any given time outside of raid nights as I do in Legion. That's just a fact. But then it's also a fact that I actually login and want to play the game rather than spend my days bitching about "how things used to be!" on forums.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    What are you smoking? Oh! By long ass time you mean since WoD?
    There's not enough content, one can shoo squirrels and kick nuts only for this long.
    ok so what did mop, cata, wotlk, bc have, that legion doesent content wise?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorn View Post
    Sargeras is not on Argus never was.

We could never beat him he is far too powerful. Azeroth would have to awaken and destroy him no one else in the Universe is strong enough. Well maybe Elune but she is a true god.
    You need to stop that fucking theory that he is "too powerful". He fucking isn't. Never was.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok so what did mop, cata, wotlk, bc have, that legion doesent content wise?
    Variety, duh. MoP for instance, Krasarang storyline, Thunder Island (with story and shit, not Khadgar's 2499 shards bullshit), Dino Island, Timeless Island, Interesting Rares, Your farm storyline, Your dragon storyline, fuck, it was all unique.

All we have now is World Quests, the same quests we did while leveling, but now repeatable. Oh and Order Hall campaigns, I'll give you that. Horrible Suramar storyline about junkies and terrible navigation. Not to mention Broken Fucking Shore.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    You need to stop that fucking theory that he is "too powerful". He fucking isn't. Never was.
    he literally is a fucking living planet.

we'll most likely fight him but definitely not in his actual form.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Theres probably a 7.3.5 after it, but its pretty much the last major content patch.
    Thats when the new raid opens
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    For sure it is climax of Legion. Will 7.3.5 be last patch of expansion? Probably. But I would love 7.4 with more relaxed environment - we return to Azeroth, celebrate, eliminate some local threat (small questline and dungeon). We could avoid content drought that way.

Jury's still out. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

Hoping for another surprise raid like they did with ToV.

I want 7.4 to tie up all the remaining stories on the Broken Isles (Sylvanes, Highmountain, Azuna ..etc) + clearing up the mess with the leadership now: who is leading the Trolls now, the cathedral of light and give Surfang a proper introduction as Orcs leader not just place him in Origrimar!

This among other things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Variety, duh. MoP for instance, Krasarang storyline, Thunder Island (with story and shit, not Khadgar's 2499 shards bullshit), Dino Island, Timeless Island, Interesting Rares, Your farm storyline, Your dragon storyline, fuck, it was all unique.

All we have now is World Quests, the same quests we did while leveling, but now repeatable. Oh and Order Hall campaigns, I'll give you that. Horrible Suramar storyline about junkies and terrible navigation. Not to mention Broken Fucking Shore.
    class campaign, suramar storyline, death of chromie, "Interesting rares" uhh what? Idk about you, but a huge portion of the playerbase LOVED the suramar storyline, and even some mythic raiders enjoyed it even without the rewards it gave