Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Heterosexual couples make the ideal family unit, that raise kids that are the highest achievers among any other sort of family dynamic. Anything else recognized by the state is just a feel good measure intended to further push globalist dogma that homosexuality is an acceptable practice.
    You should also think about banning divorce, and only allowing wealthy people to get married and have offspring. Is there a particular color of individual you also fancy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You should also think about banning divorce, and only allowing wealthy people to get married and have offspring. Is there a particular color of individual you also fancy?
    Lets not forget that they ignore all the studies that show all that really matters is a stable family. But hey, they need to pretend they dont actually hold these opinions in a way to say "lol i totally got you lololo" when they get called out on their "totally legit and unquestionable opinion"

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Lets not forget that they ignore all the studies that show all that really matters is a stable family. But hey, they need to pretend they dont actually hold these opinions in a way to say "lol i totally got you lololo" when they get called out on their "totally legit and unquestionable opinion"
    I don't know why I bother to read dozens of studies every week, when I could simply be more resolute if I just believed something hard enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why I bother to read dozens of studies every week, when I could simply be more resolute if I just believed something hard enough.
    This is true. You gotta believe!!!!!

This is true. You gotta believe!!!!!
    I feel like when I try to believe that hard, that I may shart in my pants. It seems like a pretty big risk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like when I try to believe that hard, that I may shart in my pants. It seems like a pretty big risk.
    A risk worth taking.

A risk worth taking.
    I think the bigots must have been scared off.

Getting back to the believing thing, should I carry around a spare pair of undies, just in case? Or do you recommend a more "solid" diet, instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the bigots must have been scared off.

Getting back to the believing thing, should I carry around a spare pair of undies, just in case? Or do you recommend a more "solid" diet, instead?
    What ever makes you feel more comfortable.

Challenge their "totally legit and unquestionable opinion" and call it for what it is, and guess what happens.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-07-01 at 03:37 PM.

No, we want to know who invented it. Marriage used to be nothing more than a transference of property from one man to another (father to husband). Is that the way you want to run things?

- - - Updated - - -

Gay marriage led to castrating children?

What the ever-loving fuck are you talking about?
    Snowballed from gay marriage to transsexuals then we end up where we currently are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Hey now i see why you guys are such good friends with Saudi Arabia! you're the same kind just under a different skin tone!
    I won't claim that if we could change a few things about them that they would be pretty close to a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    https://www.thelocal.de/20170630/germanz

Another country joining the group of countries that have legalized gay marriage, welcome!
    yay. another thread that a moral person cannot responde to.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Snowballed from gay marriage to transsexuals then we end up where we currently are.

- - - Updated - - -

I won't claim that if we could change a few things about them that they would be pretty close to a mirror.
    But transexuals existed before gay marriage.

Wow, lost a lot of respect for Merkel.

Grats Germans

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    That a moral person can't respond to? What in the ever loving fuck does that even mean?

I'm moral, and I support gay marriage. How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Once again,you aren't making any sense. You are literally complaining about freedom and equality...

- - - Updated - - -

Why not?

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again,you aren't making any sense. You are literally complaining about freedom and equality...

- - - Updated - - -

Why not?

/10char
    He has convinced himself that this is not his real thoughts, while it actually is. DO not expect a logical response. He has yet to provide anything of note.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That a moral person can't respond to? What in the ever loving fuck does that even mean?
    It means that the second a moral person says anything negative about this they will be infracted, banned, or sensored by the gay and pro gay moderators of this site.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

But transexuals existed before gay marriage.
    True but they never successfully lobbied to be able to surgically alter children under ten.

It means that the second a moral person says anything negative about this they will be infracted, banned, or sensored by the gay and pro gay moderators of this site.
    Oh by moral person you mean anti-gay people. Why is that "moral" moral to me is minding your own business and not being mad that Joey is marrying Sam 500 miles away from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lessal View Post
    cant think of any of the content in the video that makes it illigal.

can just be their algorithem, because it is a german video. what is the first thing you associate with germany? be honest. my guess is for the most it is the nazi-regime

or you are just trolling *shrug*

ps: is this video still legal?

edit: found the other thread
    if you are interested in the discussion i will be looking for your answer here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ill-in-Germany
    dont want to derail the discussuin to much so this is my last post in this thread
    facebook for example serves as a medium for verfassungsfeindliche Ideologien. the last 10-15 years, the companies running the services (like facebook or google / whatsap) did not comply to german law. thats why nowadays services like whatsapp are illegal in germany. I really cannot get your of sinking that stating " all jews are to be ..." is something that is legal. all the nazi scum can freely do their stuff on the internet, and the courts are powerless because the componies are based in the US. which laws does nothing against nazi supporting companies like facebook, whatsapp, google, and many other social media sites.

So germans made a law that holds those companies responsible for the actions that they helped / allowed. So google , whatsap and others will be shut down from the biggest European market if they dont comply with the law, (they were breaking / fasciliating in breaking the law for over a decade now, and it is getting a severe problem for the society).

I cannot get the problem of you "free speech guys". Freedom of speech ends were it gets into insult, crime, ore call for criminal action. Thats what the law states. Especially insult is seen as an act of violence against the dignity of a person, insulting someone is considered by law the same as shooting a person with a gun.