Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

People hating Trump Supporters over Healthcare Non-Sense

I was reading a post on Reddit that had someone going off about disabled people losing healthcare etc. and telling Trump Supporters to basically kill themselves and I think I'm finally done with their bullshit.

There are a lot of Trump Supporters that are really unhappy with the current state in Healthcare and it started BECAUSE of Obamacare. I saw people whining and moaning in the thread about not getting this or getting that now, well a lot of people who DIDN'T get Obamacare got royally FUCKED over because of it. My wife and I had our premiums skyrocket from a little over 100 bucks a month to well over 500 bucks a month because of Obamacare and that healthcare system DIDN'T DO A FUCKING GOD DAMN THING FOR US! 8 fucking years... we had to move, find a place that would pay for water/heat because we couldn't afford to continue to live where we were. We ended up losing our car for the first four years because we couldn't keep up on payments and what did Obamacare do for us ... NOT... A... DAMN... THING. NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH. ZIPPO!

AND NOW... we're still not happy because of how Healthcare is turning out, we're sick and tired of getting blamed for this bullshit when this fiasco IS STILL AFFECTING US NOW and we're STILL paying high premium healthcare insurance AND STILL GETTING NOTHING OUT OF IT.

So from that thread that told us to go fuck ourselves and hope we die ... We can say the same thing over here to all of you blaming us because we got fucked over JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DID FOR 8 FUCKING YEARS and we're getting fucked over JUST AS MUCH AS YOU ARE NOW. So please... stop blaming Trump Supporters for Healthcare, this whole fiasco is happening because of two things... Obamacare AND the healthcare system charging way too much fucking money to consumers. The only people benefiting out of this 8+ year shit show is the FUCKING HEALTHCARE SYSTEM SO GO FUCKING BLAME THEM!

You seem to be missing the point. You agree health care is a problem, then get angry at republican politicians. They aren't attempting to improve healthcare. The singular goal is tax cuts for the rich.

Even if they do a repeal you think your costs are going to go back to what they were before? Health care inflation is rising faster than other aspects of the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    AND NOW... we're still not happy because of how Healthcare is turning out, we're sick and tired of getting blamed for this bullshit when this fiasco IS STILL AFFECTING US NOW and we're STILL paying high premium healthcare insurance AND STILL GETTING NOTHING OUT OF IT.
    You were angry and ended up voting for someone who would make it worse, and that wasn't exactly a secret. And now that he's trying to make it worse, guess what. You own it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted

There are a lot of Trump Supporters that are really unhappy with the current state in Healthcare and it started BECAUSE of Obamacare.
    So you didn't benefit from Obamacare. Fine. What exactly made you think that forced you to vote for Trump? Why exactly do you think you are absolved of responsibility for a candidate you elected?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, healthcare was great in American until that durn Obumma came around!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You were angry and ended up voting for someone who would make it worse, and that wasn't exactly a secret. And now that he's trying to make it worse, guess what. You own it.
    We voted for Obama and we got fucked over for 8 years because of it ... so ya, we fucking owned it a lot longer than you guys have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Ah yes, healthcare was great in American until that durn Obumma came around!
    You know what, you can joke about it but it was a hell of a lot better than BOTH parties did and now it's a complete clusterfuck because of BOTH PARTIES.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You seem to be missing the point. You agree health care is a problem, then get angry at republican politicians. They aren't attempting to improve healthcare. The singular goal is tax cuts for the rich.

Even if they do a repeal you think your costs are going to go back to what they were before? Health care inflation is rising faster than other aspects of the economy.
    No, I'm angry at a lot of people over this topic and they all deserve it. The finger pointers both for Democrats and Republicans, pissed off at Obamacare AND the new system, pissed off at NO ONE not getting pissed off at the healthcare system like you who think we should just look to politicians who have done nothing but fuck it up for 8+ years for a lot of this country ... THEY are the one's who are making this fucking problem and the Healthcare system just makes BILLIONS and BILLIONS off of it and no one gets pissed off at them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was reading a post on Reddit
    Then why subject us to your angry blog post when they're the ones you're mad at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well someone doesn't remember how bad healthcare was before health providers were prevented from kicking people off their coverage, just because they got sick.

And, quite frankly, if a disabled person, who under TrumpCare would lose coverage and maybe die, lashes out on a reddit forum against someone who thinks this is a good idea, I'm not convinced the disabled person is the one I'd be upset with. I think the very real risk of actual real-life death is a lot worse than telling an anonymous reddit user to set themselves on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what, you can joke about it but it was a hell of a lot better than BOTH parties did and now it's a complete clusterfuck because of BOTH PARTIES.
    I'm not joking. I'm sarcastically pointing out that it's much better than it was.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only people benefiting out of this 8+ year shit show is the FUCKING HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
    The CBO disagrees with you 32 million times.

So from that thread that told us to go fuck ourselves and hope we die ... We can say the same thing over here to all of you
    Someone on Reddit triggered you so now you want to take it out on people here? Kinda pathetic.

pffft, as if it was any mystery what the republicans had in mind for healthcare, you voted for them and now the people that are at the greatest risk think less of you? cry. me. a fucking. river.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well someone doesn't remember how bad healthcare was before health providers were prevented from kicking people off their coverage, just because they got sick.

And, quite frankly, if a disabled person, who under TrumpCare would lose coverage and maybe die, lashes out on a reddit forum against someone who thinks this is a good idea, I'm not convinced the disabled person is the one I'd be upset with. I think the very real risk of actual real-life death is a lot worse than telling an anonymous reddit user to set themselves on fire.
    You mean I don't remember when my wife and I were paying a little over $100 bucks a month and getting healthcare? I remember it a little over 8+ years ago just fine, like it was yesterday even. The only people who seem to forget how shitty the healthcare system was pre-Obama were people who wouldn't buy insurance or couldn't afford it AND STILL there were many, many organizations/hospitals that would do pro-bono work thanks to donations/funding. I remember how even illegal immigrants pre-Obama could get healthcare and the only issue they had was being 'visible' to the system but the system didn't need them to be visible back then unlike now.

The bottom line is people are blaming Obamacare, or Paul Ryan's or Trump or the Republicans or this or that and NO ONE is blaming the Healthcare system itself. Just into Obamacare, we had to call for an ambulance to get my wife taken to the hospital. Because of all the changes that took place, we got taken to the wrong hospital and sat in the Emergency room for 6 hours til someone that worked there told us we were at the wrong coverage area. So we had to pay the $725 bill for the Ambulance, we had to pay an almost $3000 emergency bill to the hospital where my wife and I sat for 6 hours in the WAITING ROOM. Then when they told us we weren't covered here, she would have to be moved to a covered hospital which resulted in my wife getting put into a small, cold room for 8 hours ... no food, no drink -- WHY? Because we weren't covered right there. We then had to pay ANOTHER $725 bill for an ambulance (she was forced to stay in the hospital AND forced to transfer via ambulance to the covered hospital) and they tacked on another $1000 bill on top of the initial $3000 for being in the wrong emergency room. $4000 to SIT in a WAITING ROOM and NOTHING was done to or for my wife.

And people in this thread still whine and moan about Trump but nod their heads like sheep to a healthcare system that CHARGES that...?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The CBO disagrees with you 32 million times.
    The CBO can fucking blow me... go to an Emergency room for a cut finger and then look at the bill and see how much they charge for a band-aid and then come back to me talking about the CBO.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...and NO ONE is blaming the Healthcare system itself.
    Actually millions of people around the country are. What do you think the push for Universal Healthcare is about?

Try ranting less on reddit and paying more attention to what real people are doing in real life.

Just, be kind.

The CBO can fucking blow me... go to an Emergency room for a cut finger and then look at the bill and see how much they charge for a band-aid and then come back to me talking about the CBO.
    So you are basically asking for a single payer system with price controls?

Going to have to agree with some other posters. You, and Trump supporters, voted for a guy who had no plan that would improve your issues with the system. He was very vocal about plans that would only improve healthcare costs for the people who need the least help with healthcare costs, and you voted against the person who directly addressed your issues.

As an added bonus factoid, Obama and the democrats disliked this aspect of the ACA, too. It was broken in this way to begin with as one of many concessions they made to Republicans during the bill's development. After passing the ACA, Democrats wanted to fix it. Republicans only wanted to repeal it.

So no, you don't get an out for not researching your decisions before angrily hitting a button.

What does the CBO have to do with the second half of your sentence?...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I agree. If Trump supporters are looking for sympathy, they can find it in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.

The problem is that every indigent person uses the ER as a clinic. You're going to wait behind every homeless person on the street with a cold foot. It's just how it is in our system.

We used to have publicly funded hospitals for indigent care, but people in their infinite wisdom cut funds to them.

If you're going to the emergency room for a cut finger that only needs a band-aid, then that's your own fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?