Page 7 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Let's all agree that authoritarianism in any form is reprehensible.

Hahaha, brilliant.

Let's not, I agree with authoritarianism if I agree with it, because I wouldn't agree with it unless I was 100% convince and agreed with those in charge of being authority, and their process.

The kid sent a dick pick essentially to CNN and he got burned, guess he should watch those curves being so fast and all.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Alright. So we're agreed blackmail is bad. So, CNN should be held responsible for this and Trump should be held responsible for threatening Comey right?
    Quick to change the subject when it's inconvenient? Stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I just said CNN should be held responsible. Can you not read?

I'm just finding the sudden outrage from the right to be quite hypocritical.

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually is the topic.
    Trump is inciting violence and hatred since his primary campaigns.
    That the pot starts to slowly boil over is on him, and him alone.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just admiring how fast Trumpkins went from, "CNN needs to reveal their sources!" to "CNN can't dox people!"
    Anonymous source = obviously made up story!
    revealing identity = against basic human rights!

Solution: reveal fake names
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Your whataboutism is fuckign pathetic, dude.
    Ok take off the whtaboutism on this nothingburger, and add pickles. Seriously the only thing fucking pathetic is all the people whinning about this, really haven't even bothered to consider the source once again of this complete and utter bullshit.

But no lets just react about something we all know as a pitfall of the internets and deal with that later. Oh and by the way if this had been some liberal that did the same thing guess what I would have sympathy for them but my view about it wouldn't change, YOU, ME everybody takes a risk.

If one doesn't want to run these kinds of risks, than calculate the fucking risks, and move around or forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ok take off the whtaboutism on this nothingburger, and add pickles. Seriously the only thing fucking pathetic is all the people whinning about this, really haven't even bothered to consider the source once again of this complete and utter bullshit.

But no lets just react about something we all know as a pitfall of the internets and deal with that later. Oh and by the way if this had been some liberal that did the same thing guess what I would have sympathy for them but my view about it wouldn't change, YOU, ME everybody takes a risk.

If one doesn't want to run these kinds of risks, than calculate the fucking risks, and move around or forward.
    Fuck off kid.

Somebody's opinion is never dictated personally about what they say. Maybe have a self-reflection moment once in your life to try and explain why you're defending doxxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never made it a secret that I absolutely despise Trump, but if even 1% of his sycophants are against this, I'll proudly stand with them against those who detest him but do-so in a free-speech-limiting way.
    I am the 1% it would seem. I welcome you brother in arms. Consider that some of us break for Trump not only because of a respect for his bluntness (misguided though some of it is), because what we see from Mods, Media and other sources is far, far more vile and a threat to ALL of our liberties. True equality is a bitch, because it's like.. equal, and doesn't discriminate toward anyone. Like at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.[1][2] Essentially, it is coercion involving threats to reveal substantially true or false information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates, or threats of physical harm or criminal prosecution.[1][3][4][5] It is the name of a statutory offense in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia,[6] and has been used as a convenient way of referring to other offenses, but was not a term of art in English law before 1968.[7] It originally meant payments rendered by settlers in the counties of England bordering Scotland to chieftains and the like in the Scottish Lowlands, in exchange for protection from Scottish thieves and marauders into England

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackmail

You Anonymity is not something that you lose if it where all the people who file false DMCA's purposely for the purpose of getting peoples real names and such would be charged with that aswell as making a false claim.

Your identity on the internet is not now or every been secured, especially on news sites, message boards etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck off kid.

Somebody's opinion is never dictated personally about what they say. Maybe have a self-reflection moment once in your life to try and explain why you're defending doxxing.
    I don't give a shit about his opinion, I happen to think he is a spiteful racist little POS but my argument stand regardless, this is being pumped up as something that it is not, and you are locked and loaded and ready to fucking do battle on behalf of folks that are fucking trolling YOU FFS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    It actually is the topic.
    Trump is inciting violence and hatred since his primary campaigns.
    That the pot starts to slowly boil over is on him, and him alone.

Are you trying to attract a wild Endus or something? Can't win the argument on actual merits?

Alright. So we're agreed blackmail is bad. So, CNN should be held responsible for this and Trump should be held responsible for threatening Comey right?
    sure comey should sue and a judge should decide

Thing is here idk if a kid can have the resources to sue a multibilion corporation

I am the 1% it would seem. I welcome you brother in arms. Consider that some of us break for Trump not only because of a respect for his bluntness (misguided though some of it is), because what we see from Mods, Media and other sources is far, far more vile and a threat to ALL of our liberties. True equality is a bitch, because it's like.. equal, and doesn't discriminate toward anyone. Like at all.
    I am always a defender of free speech. I defend your speech idiotically defending the worst President we've ever had as much as I defend somebody protesting against his dumbfuck retardation.

And I proudly do so. I'll gladly stand with you against other liberals who find it okay to restrict the free speech of others who advocate doing so just because Turnip is President. Doing so inevitably leads to others doing the exact same thing when Turnip ISN'T our President.

Freedom of Speech is never a one-way road. Either everything is okay or nothing is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I don't give a shit about his opinion, I happen to think he is a spiteful racist little POS but my argument stand regardless, this is being pumped up as something that it is not, and you are locked and loaded and ready to fucking do battle on behalf of folks that are fucking trolling YOU FFS!
    And I'll do so gladly, kid. I don't care what people are saying. You, I, him, and everybody else deserves the right to express their opinions about ANY topic. That's kind of what happens when you have freedom. People who disagree with you have just as much a right to say so as those who agree with you. Which I absolutely do, just not on the topic of Freedom of Speech.

You can just ignore people you disagree with, you know. Right? You do know this, yeah?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-05 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    sure comey should sue and a judge should decide

Thing is here idk if a kid can have the resources to sue a multibilion corporation
    Blackmail is a criminal offense, not a civil one. The government prosecutes criminal cases. It's not about what resources the kid has for a criminal case.

Kid could also sue in civil court as well, but that would be independent of the criminal investigation. This would be more dependent on the kid's resources, however, if CNN is found guilty in a criminal case it's almost guaranteed he'd win some compensation in a civil case assuming damages can be proven. CNN would likely just settle a civil case out of court to make it go away though.

Trump will be able to live of this CNN scandal, for weeks to come... Someone with a brain, just got a pay raise, by talking Trump into posting that vid on Twitter!

Deleted
    Is CNN in legal trouble now or what? Can't seem to find a clear answer on that anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I'm not approving of doxxing, period.
    Yet, "that 15 yrs old kid" is known to be quite the antisemite/nazi paroles spreading asshole.

So, before you suggest him for sainthood, consider that too.
    still doesn't excuse doxxing, we all did stupid shit when we were 15, having a bullseye painted on your name and location by an internationally recognized news network for exercising your freedom of speech is never fine. especially in the current political atmosphere, I've seen videos of people getting harassed or hurt for less.

Deleted
    And I'll do so gladly, kid. I don't care what people are saying. You, I, him, and everybody else deserves the right to express their opinions about ANY topic. That's kind of what happens when you have freedom. People who disagree with have just as much a right to say so as those who agree with you.
    Not that I disagree with your notion on this topic, just to be completely sure that comes across. But wouldn't this technically fall under CNN's freedom of speech? To essentially say who and what this person is?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am always a defender of free speech. I defend your speech idiotically defending the worst President we've ever had as much as I defend somebody protesting against him dumbfuck retardation.

And I proudly do so. I'll gladly stand with you against other liberals who find it okay to restrict the free speech of others who advocate doing so just because Turnip is President. Doing so inevitably leads to others doing the exact same thing when Turnip ISN'T our President.

Freedom of Speech is never a one-way road. Either everything is okay or nothing is.
    See in this we're in agreement.

I'll gladly concede that he "might" be the worst president. From my view Obama was pretty bad also. So he might not be. But then, I really don't know yet. Yet what I do know is that when some dumb whackbag starts handing out infractions because the speech doesn't align with his view, I have to oppose it. Whether it's a leftist view or a right leaned view, I oppose it because as you said, Freedom of Speech is never a One way road. All get to make their views, abhorrent or not known; or no one does.

True equality is a bitch like that because it's the great equalizer. It's colorblind, pays no heed to religion, race, or creed. It is basically is as close to perfection as a human mind can come, because it's formed on logic. I reckon you can respect that, as even if our views are different what we're ultimately seeking is the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    i dont even have an account lol. just saw it being top 7 in trending like 30 mins ago then top 3 five minutes before being deleted.
    totally unbiased from Twitter, reminds me of some local moderator

I hope Trump wakes up today and unleashes on these disgusting people.
    ...still trending for me...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I am always a defender of free speech. I defend your speech idiotically defending the worst President we've ever had as much as I defend somebody protesting against him dumbfuck retardation.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'll do so gladly, kid. I don't care what people are saying. You, I, him, and everybody else deserves the right to express their opinions about ANY topic.

I defend his free speech, I don't fight for him and defend what he says as a consequence of something stupid he said, you can feel however you want about that, but my following anyone or anything isn't absolute unless I specifically state such and I do that only after I have evaluated the situation.

You want to argue you anonymity fine I can support that, you want to argue against it, I might support that, if it circumstantial same thing. But the one thing I am not is a fucking hypocrite when I know better and can help it, and if there is that exception, I will fucking OWN that shit like a red headed step child.

This kid is either in one of two situations, burned by something that across the board has burned liberal or conservative or whatever else alike, that needs to be addressed.

OR it doesn't but I am not about to lose my shit because yet another victim happens to be given attention by a typical group of concern trolls and asshats who otherwise in their spare time are fucking trading anime underaged chick dick pictures online while plotting more ways to rile more people up under disingenuous causes and triggers only to laugh their asses off, with little or sincere objective.

well besides getting attention. Congratulations you fell for it.