Page 13 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As someone not of either party, CNN fucked up, and doxxing is wrong, no matter which party does it. Anyone defending this by citing Trumps shit is a hypocrite and is an idiot. You don't prove you are better than someone by doing the exact same shit they did. Trump acted a fool by reposting and CNN took up the challenge of looking like a bigger jackass by going after the creator like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    Okay now say me what in the world they CNN have to do with

1) him
    2) his life
    3) his record of opinions/shiposts.
    4) his private information

When literally all he did was

1) create a meme ( again there are 99999999 more offensive on the net)
    2) post it on reddit or somewhere.
    3) thats it ( he didnt make Trump post this on twitter in any ways)

?????

Since when one of the most well known world outlets behave like a gang of pissed 17 y olds.
    Because the kid posted something that was pro Trump, so he is a horrible human being, and normal rules of decency shouldn't apply. Its the old "x is bad, unless it is my side that is doing it, then it is good" thing going on. Which is pathetic. And apparently, to call CNN out on this makes you a Trump supporter. Regardless of your stance on Trump, you can think he is a dangerous idiot, you could have voted for Clinton, it doesn't matter, the stance that doxxing is just wrong and people shouldn't do it is enough to make you a Trump supporter. That is how insane things have gotten. When acting in an ethical manner makes you a Trump supporter, and is therefore a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I'm not approving of doxxing, period.
    Yet, "that 15 yrs old kid" is known to be quite the antisemite/nazi paroles spreading asshole.

So, before you suggest him for sainthood, consider that too.
    First, everything is allowed in humor. Making jokes doesn't make anyone a *insert your leftist buzzword here*, especially if it's a 15 year old so hes jokes could be more blunt and immature.

But yea this is disgusting, someone with too much time on their hands should dig up all the shit on those CNN scumbags responsible for this and make it public.

Shitty network is shitty and does shitty thing. Why is anyone surprised by this sort of attitude from CNN anyways?

Yet more proof of how shit these huge media outlets have become. They just refuse to learn...
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Your thread title is an absolute lie.

The article states the creator retracted what he did and regrets it. That's all that was reported.

But no, you dumbas deplorable dump suppporters have to go and spin this (ie. lie) into something against CNN backed with ZERO evidence other than your dumbass pride being hurt.

Reporting this post to have it's thread retitled to stop your endless war in promoting Dumbass Dump lies.
    You have to control your rage over that trump supporter QQ. "dumbass", "supporters" and repeating "dumbass" makes you sound as bad as them.

The 'reserve the right' part of CNN is what is petty. CNN shouldn't go around and threaten people free speech by using the possibility of lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    How, it's just a fancy term for "investigation", nothing wrong with that.
    They are using their power as a global power to threaten the kid into silence, if you can't see the problem with forcing someone into silence (aka preventing them from THE FIRST RIGHT GUARANTEED IN THE CONSTITUTION) then you are more terrifying than Trump.
    Last edited by bledgor; 2017-07-05 at 11:05 AM.
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Oh, you mean getting him to apologise for his record of hate speech and the like.

Seems CNN did the guy a favour, and now everyone is whinging about it.
    Are... are you serious?

CNN never threatened any such reveal of an identity, this is a fake news story created in a Republican think tank where they hire shit bags to sit there and spread altright memes all day.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    They are using their power as a global power to threaten the kid into silence, if you can't see the problem with forcing someone into silence (aka preventing them from THE FIRST RIGHT GUARANTEED IN THE CONSTITUTION) then you are more terrifying than Trump.
    But the kid is a Trump supporter, so it is ok. If it was Breitbart doing it to a Clinton supporter, then that would be a different matter entirely. Ethics are like gender, they are fluid. Some might say that engaging in behaviour that you would find unacceptable in others as hypocritical. I call that hate speech, and will doxx you for it. Nazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

They have no "power" the only thing they have is his personal info, which they should have released.

And you are supposedly american and yet don't understand what the first amendment actually means, not surprised though actually few do.
    The first reason was to prevent the government from stopping speech, but guess what, throughout the years countless court cases have decided it applies beyond that.

Glad to know you support blackmailing and coercion, means I can add you to my ignore list.

Also just because you disagree with someones view/opinions doesn't mean you get to silence them, and even thinking that makes me shiver at the dystopian shit hole that would create (if either party managed to create it). If you personally want to ignore them, that is fine, but using force/coercion to ensure silence? NO.
    Last edited by bledgor; 2017-07-05 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    The first reason was to prevent the government from stopping speech, but guess what, throughout the years countless court cases have decided it applies beyond that.

Glad to know you support blackmailing and coercion, means I can add you to my ignore list.
    did the same already lol, this guy is truly delusional, probably a bernie supporter and a huge trump hater, a 1% witness and white supremacy figther, a feminist also.

How evil you gotta be to seek peoples lives ruined over meme posting. ffs lefties.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    CNN never threatened any such reveal of an identity, this is a fake news story created in a Republican think tank where they hire shit bags to sit there and spread altright memes all day.
    So CNN's own statement was created in a Republican thinktank and spread by altright shitbags.

Do you realize just how delusional you sound?

Deleted
    No it's not.
    yes it is.
    And as I said previously I wish they would just had published his name instead of making him promise not to do it again.
    You get that publishing his name would also be bad right?
    It was posted above but depends on context.
    No, i want You to define authority - Pick whatever you like, I will then demonstrate how CNN qualifies.

The guy is an anti Semite and racist. Look at what he posted. Why would anybody defend him?

The irony is pretty thick given CNN was just on a " trump is threatening violence by re tweeting a fake-wrestling gif" meme-like campaign of idiocy. i hope this kid has lawyered up. given his age he might be able to convert this into a huge lawsuit.

Well, we know HanAssSolo isn't a conservative since he took personal responsibility and apologized for his actions. SENDING SHOCK WAVES THROUGH TRUMP'S BASE. You know how angry they are that he took personal responsibility for his actions by making up the LIE that he's a 15 year old kid when the evidence points to him being an adult. Trump's ever shrinking base can keep up spreading these lies and hate, it just keeps showing the harsh reality of dealing with "economic anxiety". We must not despair, one day doctors may find a cure.

Deleted
    Doesn't matter the story is FAKE.
    No it isn't.
    Hmmm after looking into it CNN never threatened the guy or even spoke to him, they contacted him and he never replied.
    Wonder what that Email said?
    And then I wonder, how that Email could have been written so as to not implicitly be a threat?

Does anybody really buy the asshole troll's phony apology? He's only sorry for one thing, that he got caught. All asshole trolls are tough guys until someone is able to identify them, at which point they turn into pathetic, sniveling cowards. I would've actually had the tiniest bit of respect for him if he had stuck to his guns and told CNN to go fuck themselves instead of issuing the fake apology.

Hmmm after looking into it CNN never threatened the guy or even spoke to him, they contacted him and he never replied.

The guy got spooked and wrote an apology.

So what is the fuzz about?

Fake news strikes again and no one thinks to question the source.

- - - Updated - - -

You are funny, why would I support any American politician when I'm not American!
    so aside from bernie/trump thing i got everything correct? Nice for me.