Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I agree with this 100% and most girls will actually admit to this as well.

The way they describe it is "it depends if we want to be approached or not."

Whether they want to be approached or not all depends on the look of the "approacher" and the way the "approacher" presents (or carries) themselves

- - - Updated - - -

Girls do the same thing, I have heard it with my own ears- so let's not play innocent.
    I've had plenty of women admit this to me as well, sure there is a 'how you project your confidence' element etc, but the simple fact is a 400lb obese man = creepy and a male model = charming even if they do the exact same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    lmao. This is meme level.
    I don't know what you mean.

If you have low confidence, and walk around with slouched shoulders, and you look like you can't take care of your personal hygiene, and you approach a woman maybe from behind and talk to her in a weird high-pitched voice and say weird things, she's gonna think you are creepy.

If you walk around with confidence, take care of your appearance, approach a girl straight up, say hi, talk like a normal person, she's not gonna think you're creepy just cause you asked her something, or cause you said hi.

It's not about how good you look, at least not in terms of facial features or whether you have a belly or not. It's all about how you carry yourself. If you think approaching a girl on the street is not normal, then that will manifest in your subconscious, and you will signal that to the woman you approach.

So if you think she won't find you attractive, she won't find you attractive.
    If you think she won't want to talk to you, she won't want to talk to you.
    If you think you are creepy, she will think you are creepy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itychy View Post
    I'm not sure why men continue to talk about us like safari animals, but here we are, I'll just observe this phenomenon and report my findings to the feminine hive mind.
    It works both ways, both genders do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It's really not that much about looks as it is about confidence and how you carry yourself. It's the subtle things you do, the way you look, not whether you're handsome, but your posture, the way you speak. Obviously if you look at a girl's tits while talking to her, she's gonna feel creeped out. If you hold strong eye contact and have an actual conversation with her, she's not.

Whether a woman finds you creepy or not more or less is determined by how much you accept that you are creepy. If you convey that what you do is normal, then she'll feel that you are confident with it.

Here's a nice article on the issue.

https://realtroyfrancis.com/2017/07/...autiful-girls/
    ...how very PUA. Most normal people don't appreciate you holding them up on the streets and while shopping in a supermarket unless you like being percieved as a nuisance. Some women might advertise that they're looking for attention, be my guest and keep those entertained, leave the rest of them to their schedule.

Granted, it might be related to culture.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2017-07-05 at 12:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Women carry pepper spray and rape whistles. Be careful, or you'll find yourself on the wrong end of said spray... or the law.

They're jumpy little creatures.
    Now that's a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I think we need a female's perspective on this. Ladies, how would you feel if Anduin here approached you as you were going about your errands and tried to strike up a conversation with you?
    Well, my question is: am I allowed to use the knowledge of what he has posted before on the subject, or pretend not to know?

It'll make a world of difference btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Women carry pepper spray and rape whistles. Be careful, or you'll find yourself on the wrong end of said spray... or the law.

They're jumpy little creatures.
    Hey Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Well, my question is: am I allowed to use the knowledge of what he has posted before on the subject, or pretend not to know?

It'll make a world of difference btw.
    Pretend you know nothing about him and that he's a complete stranger. What would your reaction be? Would it depend on how he looks and how he carries himself? Or would you find it annoying/creepy no matter who he is?

Lads, a handsome guy approaching you and obviously trying to get you to go home with him is just as creepy and worrying as an ugly guy. The creep vibes come off strong either way. It's not a case of "ew stop bothering me you cretin" it's "this man is clearly trying to get me to go somewhere with him or otherwise latch onto my life" and whether or not he looks good doesn't change the danger aspect of it.
    THAT's what the heart of the problem of approaching women is, it's not just bothering people by demanding their day and attention is now about you - it's also the fact women are targets for violence or other bad stuff, or they have that in mind at the least when this situation starts. Whether you're handsome or not is not the deciding factor, don't be so salty about how you look and learn to have confidance in yourself regardless of how you look. Any man can get a lovely woman that suits him, you just need to find her, and do not use fucking terrible tactics that immidiately start with her surprised and on the defensive when you are first introduced. You want her relaxed and comfortable - so ganking women with surprise hitting techniques out of nowhere will often just work against you.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    I've had plenty of women admit this to me as well, sure there is a 'how you project your confidence' element etc, but the simple fact is a 400lb obese man = creepy and a male model = charming even if they do the exact same thing.
    That is because a male model is more likely to have more confidence, than the fat guy. They can do and say the same things, but if he doesn't have the confidence that this woman can enjoy a conversation with him or that she wants him to talk to her, it's gonna manifest in his voice, in his facial expressions and in his body language. This stuff isn't easy to fake, and women are incredibly skilled at picking up clues like this.

Contrary to what most people believe, women aren't actually that shallow and superficial. They appreciate confidence, wit and an interesting character much more than looks. I've seen so many out-of-shape, unattractive guys with hot, beautiful women, seriously. It's true.

Deleted

If you have low confidence, and walk around with slouched shoulders, and you look like you can't take care of your personal hygiene, and you approach a woman maybe from behind and talk to her in a weird high-pitched voice and say weird things, she's gonna think you are creepy.

If you walk around with confidence, take care of your appearance, approach a girl straight up, say hi, talk like a normal person, she's not gonna think you're creepy just cause you asked her something, or cause you said hi.

It's not about how good you look, at least not in terms of facial features or whether you have a belly or not. It's all about how you carry yourself. If you think approaching a girl on the street is not normal, then that will manifest in your subconscious, and you will signal that to the woman you approach.

But you've gotten to a level where you intend to scheme and manipulate women into believing you're a catch. You have some pretty vile thoughts how women should be treated and that is no doubt going to surface when your PUA mask comes off during a relationship.

Stop bothering women who are just going about doing their daily errands and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Women during the day are often extremely bored and appreciate a nice chat with a stranger. They will let you know when they have to go. If you'd only have the balls to try it out, you'd be surprised how positive the experiences are for both sides.

I know no women who like to be approached by total strangers while walking somewhere or when shopping. I don't want to be approached by a total stranger nor does any of my friends who are women.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Lads, a handsome guy approaching you and obviously trying to get you to go home with him is just as creepy and worrying as an ugly guy.
    Whoa, easy fella. You're going fast. I wouldn't immediately try to get her to go home with you. Have a chat with her for a couple of minutes and then go for a number or her facebook. Have some nice back and forth via text messages and set up a date.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I know no women who like to be approached by total strangers while walking somewhere or when shopping. I don't want to be approached by a total stranger nor does any of the other women I know.
    Then it's really weird how men tend to be successful at it. Even I got a number very quickly and I am at least 50 kilos overweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Pretend you know nothing about him and that he's a complete stranger. What would your reaction be? Would it depend on how he looks and how he carries himself? Or would you find it annoying/creepy no matter who he is?
    Hm...Well, how he looks and how he presents himself would make a big difference on how comfortable I'd be with getting interrupted in my daily things. More importantly however, is whether I'm busy or not. If I have somewhere I need to be in limited amount of time, then no matter who it is, get-out-of-my-way

When am I not busy? Usually I can be found in clothes section in stores, just looking and browsing. Men seem to avoid the womens clothes section

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    But you've gotten to a level where you intend to scheme and manipulate women into believing you're a catch. You have some pretty vile thoughts how women should be treated and that is no doubt going to surface when your PUA mask comes off during a relationship.
    Where did I mention anything about scheming or manipulating. Just walk up and say "hi, you look nice, my name is Vieve" and then go from there. Don't be scared. You can do it.

Deleted

You gotta stop reading what those PUA retards are telling you about approaching. Same thing applies whether you approach male or female. Be a man and not some beta leftist degenerate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    You gotta stop reading what those PUA retards are telling you about approaching. Same thing applies whether you approach male or female. Be a man and not some beta leftist degenerate.
    Do you even know the slightest thing about what these PUA "retards" are telling people? Point out exactly what they are saying and why it is wrong. Then we can have a conversation. But I know you haven't ever listened to anything they said.

Just smile and hit'em with the "hey, how's it going", is pretty much all you need. If she scoffs you off, she's a ripe cunt. Move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Then it's really weird how men tend to be successful at it. Even I got a number very quickly and I am at least 50 kilos overweight.

You're basically this guy:

https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableGiftedStinkbugRuleFive

Where did I mention anything about scheming or manipulating. Just walk up and say "hi, you look nice, my name is Vieve" and then go from there. Don't be scared. You can do it.
    Definitely creepy.