Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah but you might want to copy paste the whole thing, because he reneged didn't he? The guys situation was his own making, just as everybody else has experienced
    Yeah, he submitted to their bullying. But, he is probably lawyer shopping right now, to see how many millions they will pay him, to just not hold a press conference announcing a lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Maybe it's because the alt left is violent and would try to harm him.
    Remember when Democrats, like Bill Clinton, would quote Voltaire and offer to fight for your right to say things they disagree with? What a great party they were then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by perasite View Post
    Except the attackers were from the left and the attacked were on the right, but keep living in your "tolerant" little fantasy world.
    Haha they weren't all from the left, and they weren't instigated by the left either, something whether reported on those sites you picked or not, but anyways this kid isn't protesting anything.

As for tolerant, what makes you think I give a rats ass about being tolerant to idiots and moron that believe this kind of stupid shit but have no problem attacking and threatening with actual violence themselves, the guy got what he deserved, and it isn't unlike anybody else has experience in the past or future, you say stupid shit online you could be doing so with less security than you think. If Alt Right what bitch so much about safe spaces, stop crying for your own, when you get called and treated the same for the same shit.

This was made up in 4Chan and Reddit and its dying there too.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Wait, so the instigators of pizzagate, who think hacked emails are a legitimate means of attack because "she should have had better security/shouldn't have had a private server" are suddenly now concerned about privacy/doxxing? Lol.
    Actually, its about ethics in memes journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Remember when Democrats, like Bill Clinton, would quote Voltaire and offer to fight for your right to say things they disagree with? What a great party they were then...
    Those were the days... I wish they'd go back to what they were back then. I'd choose them over both the dems and the republicans of these days, any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Maybe it's because the alt left is violent and would try to harm him.
    The Alt-Right seems to have the Alt-Left beat when it comes to attacking others/acting on conspiracy theories.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Yeah, that white male holocaust was something else.

Never Forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Those were the days... I wish they'd go back to what they were back then. I'd choose them over both the dems and the republicans of these days, any day.
    I would accept double 80's democrats, for both parties. But I sure wouldn't want one Democrat party from each era, because the current ones would corrupt the old good ones!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he submitted to their bullying. But, he is probably lawyer shopping right now, to see how many millions they will pay him, to just not hold a press conference announcing a lawsuit.
    No they caved to is please of sincerity that like in his apology letter they got it wrong, they didn't and he is outed for being who he is, now he is free. Nah, it dies in a few hours.

Nobody with a brain is buying this shit and it's being exposed as we speak, another silly alt right trumpster campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    If Alt Right what bitch so much about safe spaces, stop crying for your own, when you get called and treated the same for the same shit.
    The right wants safe spaces from violence/threats, the left wants safe spaces from hurt feelings. I will let you figure out the difference for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The Alt-Right seems to have the Alt-Left beat when it comes to attacking others/acting on conspiracy theories.
    Except CNN is essentially the mouth piece of the Alt-Left and is threatening to doxx a guy in order to get him to behave as they desire. If they do doxx him, you can be certain that others on the Alt-Left will physically harm the guy... so, who's winning in the violence and threats category again???
    This is my signature and it is special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    look up the legal definition of blackmail then you can continue to post your fake outrage with a new word.

hey don't get angry at me, get angry at Trump for taking a innocent joke email and turning it into something way more then it is.

govt vs media = 1st amendment problems.

once trump made it an issue, you can be sure journalist from all Media even Fox were interested in whom created this meme. Don't kid yourself, fox would have run the story on a whole different slant if they got to this dude first.
    Trump did nothing but make a joke. It was funny. CNN got all butt hurt cause they're fucking pussies. Like the rest of you politically correcct safe zone seeking weirdos.

- - - Updated - - -

Except CNN is essentially the mouth piece of the Alt-Left and is threatening to doxx a guy in order to get him to behave as they desire. If they do doxx him, you can be certain that others on the Alt-Left will physically harm the guy... so, who's winning in the violence and threats category again???
    Trump broke CNN. He made them do it bro. How cant you see that.

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-07-05 at 08:03 PM.

The first paragraph just won the thread, guise. No point in trying to top that. That was very well worded. /golf clap

My only critique is that the meme wasn't mean, it was funny. That makes what they did even worse though. If you can't bear to be mocked, you are taking yourself WAY too seriously.
    You mean like our president?

Hello comedian and play writers.....want to have a word with someone who is taking themselves way too seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    You mean like our president?

Hello comedian and play writers.....want to have a word with someone who is taking themselves way too seriously
    Exactly. Both sides are full of crap before, and now both sides are full of crap again, but on different sides. The side swapping is faster action than Wimbledon. /popcorn

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN is the Alt-Left? What? Not even close.

Being Anti-Trump doesn't make you Alt-Left. Hell, CNNs is so wishy washy that their political spectrum is whatever gets them the most viewers, even they all always try to appear moderate.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-07-05 at 06:21 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Classic strawman??? It's pretty much exactly what happened. They threatened to doxx him unless he complied with their order to pull it down and apologize. If he had been doxxed, we all know that the tolerant left would have destroyed the guy. Because the tolerant left has ZERO tolerance for anyone that doesn't comply with their ideology. So stop acting like this is OK. Threatening to doxx someone is the same as threatening to cause them harm. Even if the harm comes from others, you know and intend for it to happen. This is a threat. And the "apology" was made under threat of potential harm. It is NOT ok.
    i love how this is a "left" thing.

How would they destroy a guy who is posting on his own accord? would his own actions be the thing that destroys him? Not like CNN made him post racist things?

The only doxx they would do is release his name. You know what most reporters do on a national story related to the president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I totally empathize with what your saying, but I'd prefer to hear such a statement from Endus himself.

See, my logic runs thus. I don't know the fellow IRL, but I do know that I would have a major problem if CNN (or Fox News) was doing this to him. I'm a big believer in the old Chinese saying "You own every word you utter". So while it would be easy to say that, I won't be the one to make such broad assumptions that I know him and his mindset. People change, and you need to in turn be willing to listen. Ergo, the question I ask is based on a desire and effort in good-faith to have dialogue, and past concerns (which are the past) are in this sense irrelevant to the current topic. I am genuinely curious on his point of view.
    In 2017 that proverb should read you own every meme you post..

10+ Year Old Account
    http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/0...the-wrong-guy/

Oh and they might have gotten the wrong guy anyway. oops. They're already having doubts and poking holes in the GiF which proves this whole thing is horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, yeah then you tried to have him impeached for a blow job give me a fucking break, seriously if you think anybody with a brain gives a shit about that sad line "The Tolerant Left" Or Remember when Yeah well I remembered when we didn't have as many thick as pig shit low I.Q conspiracy theories, folks that fail basic science right up to the circumference. But meh!

If there is any since I blame Liberals or left of being is the few who ever caved to that kind of nonsense and bullshit, coming from the very place that spews hatred for gays, women, PoC on a regular basis, whether they work to hard, or too little, too smart as in the case with successful jewish people, face it basically Alt Right won't refrain from using any attack to win at whatever perceived wrongs, whether real or invented.

I mean personally, I don't care but I think if you elected the kind of or support who brought the lowest bar set to lead this country, you can miss me with your bullshit notions of self righteousness.

There will be if he is outed, you can be sure of that. The left is so militant right now, it's not even funny.
    they should be like the right and stick to outing abortion doctors and posting their personal information on line and protest in front of their house, make threatening phone calls to them and killing/bombing their clinics/doctors.