Page 73 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Dat moment you realize CNN looks so cray.

Front page news for CNN we caught Osama bin.. er I mean a gif about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Might want to see a neurologist. You already posted this last night...

Needs to be posted again to show up stupid and trashy CNN is.

CNN is scum and they keep proving it week after week

Deleted
    I hope the President never retweets your work. Your apology to avoid being revealed would be cringeworthy.
    You just admitted that it was blackmail.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    what....
    that has to be the worst analogy i have seen, thats even worse than food analogies
    I am right, though. No legal or moral blackmail occurred.

What happened is, as I stated, CNN, out of the goodness of their hearts, protecting some guy, against public interest btw, in a way he really didn't deserve.

I hope the President never retweets your work. Your apology to avoid being revealed would be cringeworthy.

- - - Updated - - -

It's what happened...
    you mean, you hope CNN never threatens him with mob justice and threats because he made a meme.

- - - Updated - - -

It's what happened...
    What do you picture it as?

Please be verbose!

Deleted
    No I didn't. The complete lack of understanding of what happened is hilarious. You guys should avoid agreeing to anything someone else requests or you'd have to admit you blackmailed them under oath. As per your own definition.
    Dude we have it black on white. They said they wont release his info as long as.........

That is text book definition of blackmail.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Their behavior is more egregious. Their power not so much.
    I would not want to ignore them. In a previous post, I argued that the press should investigate and expose the sites the potus gets his information from, the sites he visits (though I didn't give any by name). As opposed to /just/ some random dude: it's small fries.
    I personally think that exposing the creator is dickish. Though I'm not very concerned about his wellbeing. But the issue, to me, is how they're preferring to indulge into lowbrow yellowish prosecution of a rather irrelevant person, instead of keeping the pressure into Trump himself. Yes, they can do both. But, as this thread shows, the clowns are more entertaining than the master of ceremonies, who is probably laughing his ass off at maralago.
    Then we're basically in agreement I think it was pretty petty of them to do what they did although allegations of blackmail seem a little unfounded. The main problem with journalists engaging in this behaviour is imo due to the grey area the internet operates in. People don't tend to realize that it's a public space at times and private at others.

I would add though, The_Donald and the alt-right sphere have a huge reach and can influence a lot of people. Don't be too hasty in discounting their power.

I'm just as guilty.
    Should have been more expressive in my first response, rather than combative.
    No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    As others have said, pure fantasy. You are simply making shit up.

This is a newsworthy event. So his identity is newsworthy.
    Making a meme is newsworthy, what a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    humoring his request is not blackmail. it is courtesy. more than he deserves.

waldor: "Please, Elba. I shat on your table. I am so sorry. Don't throw me out of the house. I will never do it again. Promise!"

Elba: "Ok, waldor, you rascal. I forgive you. Keep up your promise and you can stay."

Where is the black mail?
    I'm gonna fix that for you.

Waldor: "Elba I said a lot of shitty things, please don't throw me into that pack of rabid dogs who went all the way out to destroy anyone who they don't like"

Elba: "Ok, Waldor, but you better don't do it again OR ELSE

Seriously, you and Endus behave like it's your first day on the Internet.

Deleted
    No, they agreed to his request so long as he is sincere and shows such sincerity. They didn't make any demands of him. He made requests of them.
    so long as he is sincere > They didn't make any demands of him. You are a walking contradiction.

SO LONG AS = blackmail

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Dude we have it black on white. They said they wont release his info as long as.........

That is text book definition of blackmail.
    No, that is agreeing to his begging. Freedom of the press means they can dump all infos at any time. Again, again, again, they are doing HIM a favor.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...l-problem.html

There are rumblings that CNN actually broke the law. Oh, man. This is going to be good.

To actually watch the implosion of CNN in two months.

President Donald J. Trump, I salute you.

All your enemies are literally falling on their own swords.

It is remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Making a meme is newsworthy, what a time to be alive.
    Making a meme shared by the POTUS is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    I'm gonna fix that for you.

Waldor: "Elba I said a lot of shitty things, please don't throw me into that pack of rabid dogs who went all the way out to destroy anyone who they don't like"

Elba: "Ok, Waldor, but you better don't do it again OR ELSE

Seriously, you and Endus behave like it's your first day on the Internet.
    Nope. They told him they know who he is. He apologized and begged for anonymity. They agreed. So simple.

And if he only apologized because he feared consequences, well, that is his own problem. Nobody elses.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The thing they did wrong was where they admitted that they are reserving the right to dox him, and implied that they did not dox him so far because he apologized and promised to not post memes again.
    Something tells me you're not very bright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Guys..........they got the wrong guy anyway. Do you just keep ignoring that?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...l-problem.html

There are rumblings that CNN actually broke the law. Oh, man. This is going to be good.

To actually watch the implosion of CNN in two months.

President Donald J. Trump, I salute you.

All your enemies are literally falling on their own swords.

It is remarkable.
    The only one falling on their sword is Trump. The distorted view you alt-right conservatives live in is amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Guys..........they got the wrong guy anyway. Do you just keep ignoring that?
    But Endus assured us by posting a link to twitter that said he was a 30 year old and CNN found him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    The only one falling on their sword is Trump. The distorted view you alt-right conservatives live in is amusing.
    In this instance, what did he do that was bad?
    Nothing.
    What did CNN do? - Went out of their fucking way to fuck up totally.

Tip for everybody mad. Don't be a racist on the internet. So easy. So, so easy.

Deleted
    Lol. Next you'll tell us he's just a kid and doesn't deserve this.
    Actually I do not care how old he is. I do not support doxxing EVER. No matter who the target is (not even my most hated enemies).