Poll: Would buy and play this "leaked" expansion if it ends up being true?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The issue with boats we've had in the past while creating content was the size of the boat. When you have boats that are super tiny (basically a canoe), you don't give the player a sense of reliability like a huge dragon mount - and when you have a flat surface system like the water is in a game like World of Warcraft, you can only allow so many people in an area before it becomes overwhelmingly apparent that your ship size is too large for the amount of colliding objects. Imagine Booty Bay with 50 people on boats the size of 2-3 Mammoth mounts.. It just doesn't fit.

Good lore zones/ideas at least

I don't understand how anyone can believe this leak considering who's behind it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can believe this leak considering who's behind it.
    Right, just cause he guessed the general setting its real, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Are you implying the fact jaylock posted the leak first it automatically makes it fake?
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, to be more direct.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Well as i said earlier, i also despise the fact this leak is talking about removing the boundaries.

Faction War is good imo tbh
    But thats why its fake, Ion like last week just say he doesnt want to remove factions because it is warcraft. The only thing that is real about this leak, is just the fact that it looks like we are going to kul tiras next xpac
    Last edited by Katie45; 2017-07-07 at 01:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    Races are different than classes, for one, races don't have a large impact on balance
    Blizzard has stated that they'll add classes if they fit the expansion, not because of their impact on balance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    But thats why its fake, Ion like last week just say he doesnt want to remove factions because it is warcraft. The only thing that is real about this leak, is just the fact that it looks like we are going to kul tiras next xpac
    We don't know what's real or fake about this leak yet. One part being wrong doesn't mean that the entire thing is fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Teriz!

i thought you gave up on life when demon hunters were announced... or so the legend goes.

Good to see you back mang.
    LoL! Thank you.

I haven't really played WoW for most of this expansion. I did pre-order Legion, and maxed out my old Shaman main, but beyond that, I haven't played Legion much. I was very disappointed in the Demon Hunter class. Not because it existed, but because their design seemed kind of lazy with their 2 specs and all. I was also surprised how similar Havok plays to Enhancement, at least at lower levels.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2017-07-07 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordOtaku666 View Post
    You know whats hilarious about that? People said the same thing about Demon Hunters being a class before the announcement of Legion.
    Thats before they fucked up with WoD. After that shit-show, all bets were off and they HAD to do something they said they never really wanted to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    The expansion leak (again):

•Kezan will be the first questing zone for Horde players. They will find it mostly in ruins and abandoned after the Cataclysm. Horde players will have to fight through the Isle and reconquer Undermine, making it their main city for the expansion.

•Undermine was also heavily considered to be the main neutral city, as seen in the last leaked email, but it was difficult for the team to think of another unused iconic Horde location to serve as theirs.

•Kul Tiras' peninsula will be the same but for Alliance players, beign Boralus their main city. Alliance players will also find the zone heavily damaged, and will have to defend the isles against a Naga assault, securing them once more for the Alliance.

•It is said that Jaina Proudmoore will most likely be the new leader of Kul Tiras, but the posibility of bringing Tandred Proudmoore to canon is also pointed out, though not well recived.

•Since Kul Tiras is formed by different islands, other zones are mentioned to be possible parts of the Horde's questing experience, such as the Lost Isles or the resurfaced Darkspear Islands, where we could meet one of Vol'Jin's sons as part of the quest chain, who would eventually take the mantle as leader of the Darkspear.

•Tanaris will have a new phase, like Theramore and Blasted Lands, featuring a Hearthstone-like Gazgetan, making it the main Neutral City for the expansion and the Capital of the Steamwheedle Cartel, since Undermine is now part of the Horde.

•It's beign discussed what would happen to the players hated by the Steamwheedle Cartel, and while some of the developers are thinking of making the new Gazgetan phase neutral to them anyways (thus ending also the posibility of players killing the city's NPCs), some of them are sugesting to let those players go to Plumber Isle, since Gazgetan isn't going to be a focal point of the Expansion unlike Dalaran in Legion.

•Kul Tiras and Kezan will allow the players to travel to the leveling zones and their Capitals (Stormwind, Orgrimmar, and Gazgetan/Plumber Isle), and will have a Shipyard like the one on WoD's Garrisons, where the players will command their faction's navy and send them to quests. The Shipyard and the main city will also have a campaign like the Legion's Class Hall ones.
    All of that sounds pretty legit folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way its legit. Its too intricate. Leaks generally have a name and general theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

In all honesty all of that sounds fairly uninteresting to me. And if they mean what I think they mean by capital cities, it sounds like a ridiculous waste of resources for nothing to have both faction specific AND a neutral capital city - those are the kind of things that cost a raid tier.
    Overall, there doesn't seem to be any imaginative idea in this "leak" everybody can imagine nagas attacking kul'tiras and undermine being fucked up after cata. The concept of fighting for your capital before gaining access to it is interesting though, I'll give it that.

A Goblin expansion? Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    A Goblin expansion? Yuck!
    Mists of Kezan confirmed the title.

Smogs*

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    No way its legit. Its too intricate. Leaks generally have a name and general theme.
    I guess you weren't here 2 years ago when Legion leaks were handed out through 20+ 'hints', most of which were on the money. Illidan's return, hints at Order Halls ('you are the commander'), Demon Hunter class, Gul'dan's involvement at the broken shore...

Leaks aren't as completely vague and ambiguous as they used to be.
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

This is just fanfic nonsense from the biggest troll on this website.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my eyes what could lend more credence to this leak is the proximity to Gamescom, where I could see an announcement happening considering it being hyped as their "biggest Gamescom yet." Keep in mind that this could be a very bare-bones announcement, with further details to come at Blizzcon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Right..because we're going to go from fighting the universe-destroying Legion on spaceships to.....boats.

FFS...

LOL I am dying xDDDD

The datamines...end of expansion... Kul'tiras...
    Damn yes we do go from spaceships to fking boats! We don't exactly know we are getting boats but after datamining of the end of the expansion and kul'tiras its chances increased.

Im kinda believing this leak now.

The boats in the expansion would mean the designers were targeting BDO, and that game frigging sucks. Let us hope that it wrong.

The reddit post has been deleted and all of the user's other posts are in /r/the_donald.

I think it's pretty safe to assume this was fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Honestly, my only gripe about this entire leak is Tinker not having a healing spec. They already have healbots in-game/lore so it wouldn't be a stretch for a tinker to use a heal suit (If anything, they could realistically be as versatile as druids). Overall, I'm skeptical (its leak season) but I would definitely enjoy this.
    I think they could be avoiding adding a heal spec because they've been having serious issues balancing their healers for awhile now. I know Mist Weavers have been on a roller coaster ride this expansion, and they aren't alone. I wouldn't be surprised if DPS and Tank specs are easier to balance.