Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Which can be brought into the game if Blizzard really wanted to.
    If something isn't currently canon, then the argument of "well blizzard can do whatever they want" is the only argument you have, but until they do it it isn't canon and you can't use arguments of "Boralus is the capital of the island named Kul Tiras" because the CANON lore says otherwise.

Since everyone is pointing out the obvious and calling it leaks now let me start doing it too.

- The next villains will be Azshara, Zul and N'zoth (OH MY GOD?!)
    - There will be ships (HOLY F'ING CHICKENS!)
    - There will be naga (THIS IS INSANE!!!)
    - The next expack start with an invasion (IT'S NOT LIKE EVERY EXPANSION BEFORE STARTED LIKE THAT!)
    - There will be sub-races (MASSIVE IF TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE!)
    - Kul'tiras, Undermine and Zandalar will be zones (BIG IF PROVEN CORRECT!)

Alright guys, see you in a month in Gamescom. Or months, in Blizzcon. And when my leaks are proven to be true and you finally believe me I might come back and spoil the next expansion again. You know, it's not like Blizzard's been screaming "VOID!!!!" to our faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    You're probably right since it seems like every other expansion in wow is crap.
    Mhmm... Wrath - Good - Cataclysm - Bad - MoP - Good - WoD - Bad - Legion - Good - 8.0 = Bad
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Mhmm... Wrath - Good - Cataclysm - Bad - MoP - Good - WoD - Bad - Legion - Good - 8.0 = Bad
    Uhm, Vanilla = Great - TBC = Great - WotLK = Pretty good - Cataclysm = Okay - MoP = Good - WoD = Awful - Legion = Pretty good

So we still have a chance of two back to back good / very good expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    - Another tank/dps class = awful
    - Naga as neutral playable race = awful
    - Cross-faction teaming = awful
    As I said, except the overall theme of the expansion all the leaked stuff sounds awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Another tank/dps class = awful
    - Naga as neutral playable race = awful
    - Cross-faction teaming = awful
    The new class is supposed to be Tank/DPS/DPS, with both of the DPS specs having hybrid to full ranged abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The new class is supposed to be Tank/DPS/DPS, with both of the DPS specs having hybrid to full ranged abilities.
    Still awful, there's enough tank classes. There's enough classes overall atm.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still awful, there's enough tank classes. There's enough classes overall atm.
    Nah, there can never be enough classes.

The more, the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Nah, there can never be enough classes.

The more, the merrier.
    If they want to bring a new class it should be heal/ranged dps at least.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Uhm, Vanilla = Great - TBC = Great - WotLK = Pretty good - Cataclysm = Okay - MoP = Good - WoD = Awful - Legion = Pretty good

So we still have a chance of two back to back good / very good expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said, except the overall theme of the expansion all the leaked stuff sounds awful.
    You really think the next expansion will beat Legion? What storyline will we have? Azeroth needs to be destroyed. We don't need to go up to the top of the mountain to fall right back down. One of the most powerful beings on Azeroth, leader of all X classes, General of Draenor, Slayer of the Lich King, Deathwing, Illidan and the Titans to a fucking farm boy/girl helper with ...wait...wait... a fucking ship!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Since everyone is pointing out the obvious and calling it leaks now let me start doing it too.

- The next villains will be Azshara, Zul and N'zoth (OH MY GOD?!)
    - There will be ships (HOLY F'ING CHICKENS!)
    - There will be naga (THIS IS INSANE!!!)
    - The next expack start with an invasion (IT'S NOT LIKE EVERY EXPANSION BEFORE STARTED LIKE THAT!)
    - There will be sub-races (MASSIVE IF TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE!)
    - Kul'tiras, Undermine and Zandalar will be zones (BIG IF PROVEN CORRECT!)

Alright guys, see you in a month in Gamescom. Or months, in Blizzcon. And when my leaks are proven to be true and you finally believe me I might come back and spoil the next expansion again. You know, it's not like Blizzard's been screaming "VOID!!!!" to our faces.
    Doesn't matter, if Sargeras isn't winning this expansion then the next expansion's story -will- fail. Its bad story telling but back to topic: Azshara would've been perfect ...before Legion. We should've had her instead of Borelords of Snorenor.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter, if Sargeras isn't winning this expansion then the next expansion's story -will- fail. Its bad story telling but back to topic: Azshara would've been perfect ...before Legion. We should've had her instead of Borelords of Snorenor
    You are just assuming and based on your predictions you love making, it's safe to ignore what you say.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Not sure why Kul Tiras being a place we go finally equates to a south sea expac?

It's literally just south of Gilneas. Nowhere near "south" seas. Why can't we just go there without it being tied to Naga and south seas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Not sure why Kul Tiras being a place we go finally equates to a south sea expac?

It's literally just south of Gilneas. Nowhere near "south" seas. Why can't we just go there without it being tied to Naga and south seas?
    Except that the island is no longer where it was. The island was shifted out to sea by shifting tectonic plates during Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Source? i thought this was speculation.
    Have your source.

Though the material is seven years old and most likely going to change/retcon since we know Blizzard's habit on these.
    Last edited by My User Name; 2017-07-07 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope Kul'Tiras is not a whole continent like Broken Isles.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    It's not out of the ordinary but I think it would be unnecessary. I'd prefer Zandalar turned into a whole *Continent*. Give Trolls some love that and maybe a CoT dungeon where it's Humans and Elves against the Trolls.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You really think the next expansion will beat Legion? What storyline will we have? Azeroth needs to be destroyed. We don't need to go up to the top of the mountain to fall right back down. One of the most powerful beings on Azeroth, leader of all X classes, General of Draenor, Slayer of the Lich King, Deathwing, Illidan and the Titans to a fucking farm boy/girl helper with ...wait...wait... a fucking ship!
    Will beat Legion? Well, hard to say. I think Legion is a good, in some aspects a great expansion, and could be beaten by another well thought-out expansion. I am tired of Demons and the Legion and I want to see something else... I don't know if it will be better than Legion but even if it's just as good as MoP I'd be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    because it's smaller than tol'barad, not possible for the broken isles treatment due to location.
    Tol Barad is about 3x smaller according to the map on Wowpedia. Not really sure what that has to do with what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Hmm...

I think Broken Isles were turned to a continent because it was not only one island but a chain of islands so they could do different zones with different vegetation, look etc etc. So... if any land on the Great Sea is to be continented then it'll most likely be Dragon Isles which some people here thought Ion hinted at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Hmm...

I think Broken Isles were turned to a continent because it was not only one island but a chain of islands so they could do different zones with different vegetation, look etc etc. So... if any land on the Great Sea is to be continented then it'll most likely be Dragon Isles which some people here thought Ion hinted at.
    Dragon Isle would be cool, course my ideas for it would be different >.>

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1519 View Post
    Seems likely that it'll be a Naga based expansion since we know we need to deal the N'zoth soon, before we move on to the Void Lords, and we know that Azshara is up to something in the Tomb.
    I'll wowquit if they give us more underwater zones.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama