Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Words of a prophet, 3 mins before he was banned.
    You dont insult Jaylock and get away with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I think I am okay with it, as it gets rid of Illidan. I have no idea why the fuck the Illidari would ever stick around to help anything else after this, unless canonically they're all just staying too. They don't seem to have any actual place going forward.
    They could use the sargerai keystone (if it last) to be a "crusade" against those worlds where the legion still holds power (there you have them away from Azeroth, but still in the plot to have them come back with new problems) -Ok ok, i want an excuse to see more of the Ethereal-

10+ Year Old Account
    In before Xe'ra's vision of Illidan being a light-hearted guy, was false and she just wanted a good Snoo Snoo from him.

Still any other past visions gonna appear in 7.3 like in the older patches?
    Would be nice to see the Sargeras corrupting the Eredar (I'm sure there is seeing on how Velen gets a younger model), Velen escaping worlds until they get to Outland and then Azeroth, and many more etc...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You dont insult Jaylock and get away with it.
    Lol, Jaylocks currently banned, doubt anything will happen right now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Discussion of moderation actions in this or another thread aren't relevant or necessary. If you have a concern with a moderation action you can feel free to PM me or a global moderator about your concerns.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    all the bosses in game.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Can't figure if it's a fire hound or a light hound of Sargeras.

Holy Shit - Eonar looks amazing!

How much extra work did they put into her textures compared to a 'standard boss model'????

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Holy Shit - Eonar looks amazing!

How much extra work did they put into her textures compared to a 'standard boss model'????
    I wish I could see their geometry.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Eonar looks Godly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Varimathras is so beautifully fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It's what he gets for failing...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    So, now that we have pretty much all of 7.2 mined, do we know what's the deal with that Yrelka chick? What's she to AU Yrel? Mother, daughter, sister, counterpart, evil twin, school bully.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or maybe you its how you communicate to Mehrune.
    3complicated5me
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which plans would that be? The only one that comes to mind is her thinking she can take on the Sha'tar forces without the Demon Hunters, which ended with her returning stronger than ever.
    Find me one that actually worked out the way he intended it to. I can't remember a single one in his entire storyline.

As for being entirely unlike Kerrigan... well, it plays out rather differently. He takes different choices, with different results, resulting in a different storyline in just about every aspect. Yes, Xe'ra's image of him seems rather similar, but actual Illidan is quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    In before Xe'ra's vision of Illidan being a light-hearted guy, was false and she just wanted a good Snoo Snoo from him.

Still any other past visions gonna appear in 7.3 like in the older patches?
    Would be nice to see the Sargeras corrupting the Eredar (I'm sure there is seeing on how Velen gets a younger model), Velen escaping worlds until they get to Outland and then Azeroth, and many more etc...
    Some of the datamined dialogues were about the fall of Argus. Stuff like Sargeras' offer for the Eredar and the like. Could be a questline or a scenario of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    all the bosses in game.

I need those hounds on my Warlock. And the winged female Eredar. And the Shivarra.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I wonder what happened to his arms in particular. Because it kinda looks like Fel corruption to me, but how do you Fel corrupt a demon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I wonder what happened to his arms in particular. Because it kinda looks like Fel corruption to me, but how do you Fel corrupt a demon?
    That's what I thought was weird, and you have Hounds of Sargeras who has shadow but Sargeras is famed for being Fel incarnate.
    What's interesting is Star Augur Etraeus exposed us to Fel and Void states, could they really be connected?
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-08 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's good that Blizzard hasn't forgotten about the Etheraels in my opinion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think it's good that Blizzard hasn't forgotten about the Etheraels in my opinion.
    They haven't. Which is awesome and their new models is swell, part of 7.3 too.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-08 at 07:22 PM.

Some of the datamined dialogues were about the fall of Argus. Stuff like Sargeras' offer for the Eredar and the like. Could be a questline or a scenario of some kind.

I need those hounds on my Warlock. And the winged female Eredar. And the Shivarra.

They peeled his skin off, you can see it around the edges.
    Also, the War Council fight has a third boss which can be seen here: http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=125014/ge...viewer:10+0