Wonder why Heroes has given undershirts to the metamoran fusions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Really? we are talking about a being that is stronger than the god of destruction from his universe, worst case scenario his slightly weaker than Beerus, a character that no bullshit around, I would be very very suprise if she manage to get 1 hit on Jiren, overall i see her around SSJ2 Goku level if not lower
    Rly. The usual power-level measuring is longer reliable in Super. In my personal head-canon, a super saiyan who experiences the power of the super saiyan god can obtain godly ki - Goku got his from the ritual, then Vegeta got his from training with Goku, and therefore Cabba would have gotten some in his fight with Vegeta. Cabba might not have learned how to use it to attain SSB, but his training with Kale and Caulifla could have bestowed it on them. That's how I imagine all these saiyans progressed so quickly and became so strong. (It also explains Trunks' new form, incidentally).

Plus if Kale's really the Broly counter-part, then she could become as powerful as the writers want her to. I hope Jiren has to at least block a couple punches from her. Maybe have a scene where he slams a huge solid hit on her and you think she's about to keel over, then she straightens up yells and attacks and puts Jiren on the defensive for a few swings.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I assume to show less skin in a kid's game, tbh. Can't think of any other, logical, reason. But then Japan don't really do logic very often so...
    They probably just want to create variants of characters specific to the Heroes brand, like how the earlier games created 'Time Patrol Trunks' and such. That's why they gave Vegeta and Goku the new 'xeno' outfits. Its trickier to do with Gogeta with his established outfit-related lore, so there's just minor changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't think anything will cause Jiren to exert any effort until the "final" fight with him comes around. Until then, I imagine any opponent that challenges him will be taken out swiftly and without any effort, Kale included.

Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla easily deflected a blast from Kale. I don't see Jiren having to block anything.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2017-07-06 at 06:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuvZ9lT91-g

Oh shi- those first 20 seconds.

that's it, I hate Zeno(s).

good fight from Goku and Vegeta.

this is becoming really dark.

- - - Updated - - -

still don't get it that SSB drain stamina heavily.

either they are just THAT strong and have HUGE stamina or the fights are actually shorter, you know, 5 episode equals to 5 minutes kind of short.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That form....

It's not Mystic....

Nor is it Kaio-ken....

Hmmm.....

Looks like something on the Level of Divine...

It's LIKELY going to Surpass Blue...

And it's LIKELY to surpass Jiren in power...

Maybe it'll be as strong as Beerus...

Is this the TRUE SSJ God Beerus had dreams about? Or, could it be something MORE?
    As strong as Beerus...I don't think so. That would put him around or above the level of Vegito...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

still don't get it that SSB drain stamina heavily.

either they are just THAT strong and have HUGE stamina or the fights are actually shorter, you know, 5 episode equals to 5 minutes kind of short.
    Well, considering that fused Zamasu was not enough to drain the potara prematurely while SSB Vegito drained it in record time (mere minutes) it kinda makes sense. It should also be said that the manga covers SSB having immense stamina drain as well, enough to force Vegeta to develop a technique around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    As strong as Beerus...I don't think so. That would put him around or above the level of Vegito...
    Vegito is said to have surpassed Beerus by a good margin in the manga as well. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Based on that, Gogeta's outfit seems to add more from what Vegeta is wearing than anything else. Vegeta's outfit is also just kinda odd, the extra "ring" around the neck seems unnecessary.

(Yes, I know this fusion doesn't actually have clothes based on the 2 fusees :P)
    Without the neck there would be nothing holding it on...it doesn't have shoulder straps or anything like his usual armor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Well, considering that fused Zamasu was not enough to drain the potara prematurely while SSB Vegito drained it in record time (mere minutes) it kinda makes sense. It should also be said that the manga covers SSB having immense stamina drain as well, enough to force Vegeta to develop a technique around it.

Vegito is said to have surpassed Beerus by a good margin in the manga as well. :P
    I think Vegito could of met or surpassed Beerus...but with the multiple retcons on the potara fusion...think it's safe to say he could outlast them.

Fused Zamasu was also half Kai...which should mean he doesn't suffer the retcons as Vegito did since they're both Saiyans.
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2017-07-09 at 03:03 AM.

considering that fused Zamasu was not enough to drain the potara prematurely
    zamasus fusion was permanent in the anime and he was about as strong as SSB Vegetto

so far nothing proves Vegetto is above Beerus

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seriously starting to wonder if the Grand Priest and his angel children have a scheme of some sorts, and it involves the intentional deletion of universes for some nefarious goal.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty great episode. Only real gripes were not seeing rabbit girl do anything and not seeing Bergamo use his growth power again. Lots of cool action otherwise though.

it was said he might be above Beerus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Pretty great episode. Only real gripes were not seeing rabbit girl do anything and not seeing Bergamo use his growth power again. Lots of cool action otherwise though.
    though it would backfire on Bergamo like it did last time.

- - - Updated - - -

we are talking about stamina here.

obviously, every transformation takes up some stamina but Whis says that SSB takes a LOT.

how is Goku using Kaioken then

how did Goku and Vegeta managed to casually transform in SSB at the beginning of the manga (training) and fight longer while later in Zamasu arc they cannot keep up SSB for long???

- - - Updated - - -

besides, did they really had to go SSB to beat those three???

So everyone in the arena now know it's for real, at least until they get wished back I guess... Again, fairly ominous feel from the Angels due to that smile the Universe 9 Angel done when they were eliminated.

Could they turn out to be evil though? Whis has been on this journey with us all along and I suppose at the end of the day the Angels will be stronger than any current fighter, at least as a team.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they are evil. I mean, they could be. But considering Zeno just flat out deleted a universe and the angels are in their own tier of power, it would be a little bit early to showcase them as some evil threat? Realistically what could stop them at this point?

If I had to guess they aren't going to permanently delete things, and are just using it as a way to make the tournament more interesting. What better way to motivate those remaining than a pretty obvious show of power?

In the end I think we all know what the conclusion will be, it's just a matter of specifics. I highly doubt every universe is going to be deleted forever, and whether it's undone, wished back, or some sort of merging of certain universes is all that's really going to come of this arc. I mean, some universes might very well stay deleted, but it would be pretty stupid to introduce all of these characters just to get rid of them. Some of the fringe universes that barely have any development are likely to go, but U6 and the one with the pride troopers likely aren't going anywhere.

Is dragonball z super available as english dubbed on dvd or blueray already or do we gotta wait a few years?

That erasure was rather dreadful, but boy, was that Angel#9 happy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    awwwww they were such good dogies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    That erasure was rather dreadful, but boy, was that Angel#9 happy :P
    If we see another angel smirk after a universe gets 'squished' then something nefarious is afoot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    I doubt they are evil. I mean, they could be. But considering Zeno just flat out deleted a universe and the angels are in their own tier of power, it would be a little bit early to showcase them as some evil threat? Realistically what could stop them at this point?

If I had to guess they aren't going to permanently delete things, and are just using it as a way to make the tournament more interesting. What better way to motivate those remaining than a pretty obvious show of power?

In the end I think we all know what the conclusion will be, it's just a matter of specifics. I highly doubt every universe is going to be deleted forever, and whether it's undone, wished back, or some sort of merging of certain universes is all that's really going to come of this arc. I mean, some universes might very well stay deleted, but it would be pretty stupid to introduce all of these characters just to get rid of them. Some of the fringe universes that barely have any development are likely to go, but U6 and the one with the pride troopers likely aren't going anywhere.
    Like many people have said, it's extremely likely Goku will wish for them back.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    If we see another angel smirk after a universe gets 'squished' then something nefarious is afoot.
    as I see it they are smiling because they know nothing is wrong (honestly goku would not go along with the tournament if he knew zen-oh would be basically killing hundreds of billions of people)

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"