Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That kill was the most hyped thing i've ever seen....

Never seen that much hype, since Molten core!
    The plate breaking during Method's Blackhand kill was pretty good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That kill was the most hyped thing i've ever seen....

Never seen that much hype, since Molten core!
    Treckie last man standing on Garrosh HC for Methods WF. Thats for me.
    Last edited by mmocc7c54e0483; 2017-07-11 at 01:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was the only person alive for our halfus heroic 25 kill all because I went arcane for the 3% damage buff and I was last on the aggro list. I was smug about that for the rest of the expansion.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    Skip to 10:15. And also read chat.

This is probably my favorite kill video from all of WoW.
    I like this video because every time I watch it it reminds me how full of shit my friend is when he says Warlocks back in TBC were hard as nails to play and the reason he no longer plays his is because they're too watered down.

Seriously.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I like this video because every time I watch it it reminds me how full of shit my friend is when he says Warlocks back in TBC were hard as nails to play and the reason he no longer plays his is because they're too watered down.

Seriously.
    Lol, locks had 2 buttons doom and shadowbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorreve View Post
    Treckie last man standing on Garrosh HC for Methods WF. Thats for me.
    That one was ALSO good.

That's my second favorite kill.

However, this one had a wipe beforehand, that was at 0.1%. So, GG for Alpha in terms of comebacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    Skip to 10:15. And also read chat.

This is probably my favorite kill video from all of WoW.

Top 10 for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Lol, locks had 2 buttons doom and shadowbolt.
    Don't forget lifetap!

Seriously.
    hahaha Destro SB spam was king shit. SOOOOOO hard lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    It's nice to see a guild that is confident enough to stream their progress and not care if people come in to watch and try and execute their same tactics. It would be amazing to see Alpha take this race, but I feel like that's a long shot.

Exorsus and Method streaming could bring a lot of publicity back to the raiding scene that it desperately needs. Instead they're too concerned about winning a two person race.
    Yeah, and they can earn money with it too and not get banned lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    Archimonde Mythic was killed in early in the 3rd reset aswell. M opend 1 july, and archi dies 16th.
    But Archimonde himself didn't last three resets. He was killed in 9 days of progression.

Sco said KJ got some changes today.

Seriously.
    he could have been speaking about pvp :P

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    why is he awake at 4 am...?? not raiding tomorrow?

Deleted
    Alpha produced the best nerd screams for a non final boss I've ever seen in my life. If you were on that live twitch chat like if you agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it's overtuned, thats clear by the fact of class stacking.

anytime you NEED to stack classes, it's instantly overtuned.
    top guilds will stack classes regardless of circumstances, them stacking classes is not an inducation of "need" to stack classes
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post
    I just don't understand the logic behind Method/Exorsus not streaming - wow raiding is at a point where strategy is seldom the deterministic factor in killing new bosses. Time, gear, execution, and raw experience are the requirements for a kill. As the Alpha streamer put it, after 700 wipes, every single raider has experienced every possible combination of boss abilities and know how to deal with every situation almost perfectly.

The top guilds will always be top, no matter if they stream or not. But it will generate so much more fan interest not to mention the lucrative financial benefits. Looking at a screenshot/30 sec nerd scream is not the same as witnessing the boss going down after watching a few hours of failed attempts.
    I feel like they could make some decent change if they did private streams and charged like $25 a tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I feel like they could make some decent change if they did private streams and charged like $25 a tier.
    True, best part of the race is watching the world first stream kills (In this case, Alpha would have been the most exciting part of this race)

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    That's good, otherwise the boss would have been over 1000 pull boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Suddenly the veil of fog is lifted on KJ and the world is finally seeing the fight complete with numbers and tactics.

I wonder how Method/Exorsus feel about that?
    They can go to hell. It should be mandatory to stream if you want to be in the race. What if the NFL said that they're not going to show the super bowl live, that they're only going to post half time and full time scores. How interesting would that be? That's what those chumps are doing essentially.