Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    I'm more worried about the fact that the left has lost all sense of humour or perspective. CNN is fake news and deserves all the memes and the left would be wise to just laugh it off, because frankly the memes are hilarious. Instead they get offended.
    Well when you see CNN journalists behaving and calling themselves a new citizen class, instead of it just being a fucking job.

No wonder, they are fucking mental and so is everyone that sides with them and their policies.
    They deserve everything about Trump and nothing more.

I'm more worried about the fact that the left has lost all sense of humour or perspective. CNN is fake news and deserves all the memes and the left would be wise to just laugh it off, because frankly the memes are hilarious. Instead they get offended.
    They built for themsevles a fantasy world. One where they think people take communism, racism, and mah gender seriously.

The emperor has no cloths isn't a story to them. It's a nightmare.

I think CNN read way to much into the meme, but on the other side, Trump is the president and should start acting like one, the way he´s on twitter makes a 7 year old that have a tantrum lying on the floor screaming and kicking becouse the parents won´t buy him the new toy look more mature then him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most of you tend to assume the psychotic SJW's are the majority of the left and that's simply not the case. They are loud extremists that get tons of press. We don't As annoying as idiots like Richard Spencer are to the right that's how much we disdain crazy SJW trying to stop people from exercising free speech.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Any form of media these days damages a democracy.

It was a bad idea to let the internet run rampant for so long and let people have a personal stage to shout from.
    Humanity cannot handle access to means of mass communication.

Trump isn't going to be happy until he reaches that coveted 0% approval rating it seems like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Any form of media these days damages a democracy.

It was a bad idea to let the internet run rampant for so long and let people have a personal stage to shout from.
    Humanity cannot handle access to means of mass communication.
    let me guess...but you can?

Quote Originally Posted by Beardless Man View Post
    Even then, that's not even alt right. It was labelled as such after the Hilary Clintion campaign labelled as such. And people only embraced it.
    The swastika wasn't a Nazi symbol, they just embraced it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    or the left was corrupt...
    Hahaha, yeah, because the Republicans are paragons of virtue. XD Trump and his administration is the single most corrupt White House the country has ever had. That is not subjective. That is objective fact.

The best part of it is that a ridiculously large portion of the people that voted for that abortion of humanity did so to troll Democrats says it all. Ditto for the ones who fell for the "Crooked Hillary" nonsense just because the bitch was lazy with her email server. DEAR GOD NO! Let's put a real criminal in the office instead! I mean, sure, you don't mind filtering what is now up to HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of tax dollars straight into Trump's pocket via his weekly vacations to his own resort. Nothing criminal there! Not like having slightly insecure emails full of pizza orders and shit. Now THAT is a fucking travesty! Hillary should have ran around bragging about how she gets away with grabbing women in the pussy instead. That's classy and presidential f'sho.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    This is so sad, its just a continuation of violent video games/music/movies cause violence. Stupid folks with stupid logic at it once again.
    Unfortunately, no, I believe these are completely different.

The reason is what they're designed to be. One thing Memes do that Video games/music/movies do not do is truncate a lie into a funny graphic and simple message - and anybody who understands basic marketing understands the power of attention span. A simple quick message like that, repeated enough, is more powerful than any other form of propaganda. It's basically truncated Nazi posters hidden behind very cynical and sarcastic humor - and, as evidence by our election, if enough stupids see these and thing "Durrr, yeah! I getz it!" it influences not just elections, but the very concept of truth itself. (A lie repeated often enough can become "truth" to the masses).

And, sorry OP, there's nothing in there suggesting to "Ban Reddit". It's simply rasing awareness of the power of political memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    I think most of you tend to assume the psychotic SJW's are the majority of the left and that's simply not the case. They are loud extremists that get tons of press. We don't As annoying as idiots like Richard Spencer are to the right that's how much we disdain crazy SJW trying to stop people from exercising free speech.
    I'd like to believe that. But those 'psychotic SJWs' come from somewhere. They are brainwashed by the media, trained and blinded to rational thought by universities. They might not be the majority of the left-wing but they were definitely created by the leftist establishment, seemingly with profound premeditation.

Deleted
    Well, Salon. You combat memes with more memes. Get to it.

They can take my life, but they will never have my rare memes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Well, Salon. You combat memes with more memes. Get to it.
    Please, we need more cringy normie anti-memes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Hahaha, yeah, because the Republicans are paragons of virtue. XD Trump and his administration is the single most corrupt White House the country has ever had. That is not subjective. That is objective fact.

The best part of it is that a ridiculously large portion of the people that voted for that abortion of humanity did so to troll Democrats says it all. Ditto for the ones who fell for the "Crooked Hillary" nonsense just because the bitch was lazy with her email server. DEAR GOD NO! Let's put a real criminal in the office instead! I mean, sure, you don't mind filtering what is now up to HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of tax dollars straight into Trump's pocket via his weekly vacations to his own resort. Nothing criminal there! Not like having slightly insecure emails full of pizza orders and shit. Now THAT is a fucking travesty! Hillary should have ran around bragging about how she gets away with grabbing women in the pussy instead. That's classy and presidential f'sho.
    Do you even know what the definition of corruption or objective is? Because it doesn't sound like it. I think you meant there's never been an administration more corrupt than the Clinton's. You and the left need to come back to reality so we don't get stuck with Trump for another 4 years.

if even stupid memes can damage democracy then maybe find something better?

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    I admit this is comforting to hear. I will admit that from the outside looking in things appear to be rather grim. That being said I do wish they would be restrained and looked down upon when they actively commit criminal activity.

There seems to be a very odd trend of authorities and people and power looking the other way when it comes to groups like Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I've noticed people who have mister chef as their avatar, at least sort of, like trump. Coinkydink?
    There's a link with folks using Big Lebowski avatars as well that's always cracked me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salon...fake news

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    Do you even know what the definition of corruption or objective is?
    Yes, I do. You're the one who clearly doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    *Chuckles*

Eventually these people will need to stop calling everyone they disagree with "Alt-Right", "Nazis", "Sexists", "Racists", "Islamaphobes", etc right? Right?

I've heard the term "weaponized memes" and the person was being serious. I couldn't stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I love how memes can now be alt right. It's the lefts new boogeyman. a wrestling gif encourages violence against reporters. Give me a fucking break.
    Be careful, if you keep making comments like that one cnn will out you as alt right too.