Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You know, I just had a second - almost terrifying thought...

What if Kushner isn't selling his Dumbass Daddy-in-law out, but is rather going to take the bullet for Dumbass Dump and testify saying he was the ringman, not his Deplorable Pho-Daddy, behind the Russia Collusion! >_<
    And, if so, I wonder if Ivanka pushed him to do this! >_<

Insert George Carlin quote about stupid people electing stupid leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    This is like if Nixons kid uploaded Watergate tapes to soundcloud.
    Stupid Watergate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    This e-mail does not tell that Russia explicitly supports Trump
    "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its governments support for Mr. Trump"
    "Information that would incriminate Hillary"

Serious question. Can you read?
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    [IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/1M9fmo1WAFVK0/giphy.gif[IMG]

This is like if Nixons kid uploaded Watergate tapes to soundcloud.
    Like I said, maybe this tool of a human being going to try to take the bullet for his wife's Dumbass Daddy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Of course he can read... that's a silly question. The better question to ask him is "Do you WANT to read?" ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its governments support for Mr. Trump"
    "Information that would incriminate Hillary"

So, you can take out of that sentence that there is an exclusive relationship between the Russian government and the Trump campaign with the sole intention of taking down Hillary and elect Trump AND can provide proof that the same was not reciprocated with the democratic party?

"Information that would incriminate Hillary AND her dealings with Russia"
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You know, I just had a second - almost terrifying thought...

What if Kushner isn't selling his Dumbass Daddy-in-law out, but is rather going to take the bullet for Dumbass Dump and testify saying he was the ringman, not his Deplorable Pho-Daddy, behind the Russia Collusion! >_<
    And, if so, I wonder if Ivanka pushed him to do this! >_<
    Again, it's Donald Trump Jr.

Though regardless, it's likely to play like some Mafia-style deal where somebody takes (or attempts to take) the fall for the Big Cheese. "La Familia" Godfather-esque loyalty and all that.

So, you can take out of that sentence that there is an exclusive relationship between the Russian government and the Trump campaign with the sole intention of taking down Hillary and elect Trump AND can provide proof that the same was not reciprocated with the democratic party?

"Information that would incriminate Hillary AND her dealings with Russia"
    You're deflecting like an absolute champion here. If Hillary has dealings with Russia, fine, send out your umpteenth investigation on her and charge her for any crimes committed. But while you're at it, do the same for Trump.

That's justice. Hillary isn't some infallible God-Monarch like Trump's followers think he is. Not everybody is as adoring of their leader - elected or otherwise - as Trump loyalists are.
    Last edited by Skjaldborg; 2017-07-11 at 04:33 PM.

But it's not interference. They offered it on request. Unless you can find a sentence that literally states that Russia wanted to take Hillary down and elect Trump exclusively.

Or do you consider a government handing legal information to another government interference? Likewise, would you consider this interference if Russia gave legal information about Trump's pageant beauty contests?
    Unelected Trump's son ain't another government, chummer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    He's part of the Republican party. Republicans are part of the government even without a majority.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I did not post all the images but the link is there. Manafort and Kushner were cc'd on all of these e-mails. Kushner is sitting on daily intelligence briefings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would exclusivity matter? Russia wanted to help Trump. Russia wanted to help Hillary. Doesn't matter.

Who actively worked with Russia for their own benefit? Oh that's right. The Trump campaign. They colluded to help win the election. It's clear as day.
    Eat yo vegetables

He's part of the Republican party. Republicans are part of the government even without a majority.
    You really don't understand much, do you?

Pahahahaha oh my god, I imagine there's some very angry calls being made right now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh...that's not how that works. You have to be an elected official or hired by the government to be part of the government. Just belonging to a political party doesn't mean you represent the government and even making that assertion is absurd.

Deleted
    "Sorry daddy, i..."

Deleted
    His lawyer be like :

The whole point of Donald Trumps 'fake news' bits, were to lessen the impact of facts like these.

The Trumps seem to be genetically predisposed to stupidity.

But lets face it the American people who voted for this did it because, for Americans having lots of money is thier version of being clever.

But it's not interference.
    "Russian Interference" was proven long LONG ago via fake news articles, emails and russian hackings discovered by the FBI - that is a closed fact and was just stage 1... we're in stage 2 of a SECOND investigation SEPARATE from Russian interference, which is trying to find out if Dumbass Dump and/or his campaign colluded with Russia's efforts against Hillary.

They offered it on request. Unless you can find a sentence that literally states that Russia wanted to take Hillary down and elect Trump exclusively.
    Or do you consider a government handing legal information to another government interference?
    Dumbass Dump's people were not part of the Government at that time. Russia wasn't supplying the US government it, they were supplying the US Government's usurpers in an seeming effort to exchange favors if elected. Which isn't just illegal, it's flat-out Treason!

If you don't get it, again - consider if this was flipped, and it was a Hillary campaign advisor getting incriminating evidence about Dump from a contact in ISIS. Are you going to tell me there would be NOTHING wrong there!? o_O

This e-mail does not tell that Russia explicitly supports Trump,

This e-mail does state that Russia supports Trump and that it wishes to show its appreciation.
    Does not compute.

Are you for fucking real!? This can't possibly be real...

You're a Republican I'm assuming? Are you saying that YOU are part of the government!?

...should we even bother with responding to such nonsense of yours!? o_O

5+ Year Old Account
    I thought Summer Games Done Quick 2017 had already ended. Glad I caught the Nixon Impeachment speed run just in time.