Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

FBI document dump reveals secrets of Clinton probe...

From Fox News

'Some 42 pages of highly redacted documents from the FBI’s criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton's mishandling of highly classified materials paint a picture of a serious, but flawed investigation hindered by a lack of cooperation, according to a key watchdog group.
    The materials, all part of the probe dubbed "Midyear Exam,” included several documents designated as “grand jury material,” indicating the potential seriousness of the investigation that would ultimately be ended by FBI director James Comey in July, then restarted for a brief period in October before being shut down for good.
    One redacted exchange reveals a back and forth subpoena response to the FBI from one of Mrs. Clinton's private attorneys, Katherine Turner, a partner at Washington DC powerhouse firm Williams & Connolly. In the document, Turner agreed to turn over one of Mrs. Clinton's non-secure Apple iPads and two of her BlackBerrys to the FBI.
    But neither smartphone received from the law firm contain SIM cards or Secure Digital (SD) cards, and a total of 13 mobile devices identified by the FBI as potentially using clintonemail.com email addresses were never located by Williams & Connelly.
    "We are presuming there are still 13 devices at issue,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, told Fox News. “The new records show how badly the Obama Justice Department and FBI mishandled the Clinton email investigation. They get the equivalent of wiped phones from the Clinton lawyers and do nothing?"
    As extensively reported by Fox,*Clinton would often task aides including Monica Hanley with finding and supplying the secretary of state's never-ending demand to use non-secure BlackBerrys for all her official government work.* Some of Clinton's BlackBerrys wound up being pounded with hammers on orders by Huma Abedin after Clinton's homebrew servers went down or when news that Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal's email had been hacked in 2013 by the Romanian hacker known as "Guccifer"---Marcel Lehel Lazar....'

Full Fox News article
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...es-senate.html

Doesn't seem as if all the items were handed over according to this article.

Flogging Hillary's emails on Collusion Day? Huh. Guess its too early for the War On Christmas.

Buttery males!

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Flogging Hillary's emails on Collusion Day? Huh. Guess its too early for the War On Christmas.
    Like clockwork

"SHIT SOMETHING BAD FOR REPUB GUY... uh... HER EMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILS"

It's especially ironic given that it's his emails that are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Like clockwork

"SHIT SOMETHING BAD FOR REPUB GUY... uh... HER EMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILS"

It's especially ironic given that it's his emails that are the problem.
    What's really ironic is that CNN didn't publish a story on it that was on the first page of their web site. Or even on the first page of their politics section.

She's not in office

She's a nobody now

She's not the one driving a wrecking ball through America

Isn't Faux News new twist that getting information on an opponent from whatever source is not collusion. Is that the next thread we will see for this "woke", "Independent" poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Flogging Hillary's emails on Collusion Day?
    Called it on first response!

/thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Buttery males!
    OK, this has absolutely no right to be funny....

...and yet I laughed out loud IRL at that. :P

EDIT: Damn you! I'm still laughing at that! I'm even picturing inappropriate potential memes in my head! >_<
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-07-12 at 12:05 AM.

"Trump's regime is falling down all around us...

...QUICK SOMETHING SOMETHING ABOUT HILLARY!"

As fucking pathetic as Trump saying he's going to have some kind of announcement about Hillary next week, only a few hours after his retard son implicates himself and his family several times over.

Pass Interference on Judicial Watch.

You know the funny part? If Hillary had won then you could probably still dog her with this sad old line and get some political mileage out of it. Even though it's been rehashed a hundred times already. Meanwhile Trump would likely still be under investigation but it'd be vastly less explosive and the GOP could easily disavow him and save face. Also you could pretend that the evil President Hillary was abusing her power by investigating him and play the victim (the shitlord national pastime). Wouldn't convince anyone with a brain but it'd likely still cast a cloud over the Clinton presidency.

So if you think about it, Trump being elected is the worst possible outcome of the 2016 election for the GOP. I remember saying as much at the time... I never guessed it'd be to this extent though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Judicial watch? That's some conservative rag group that is constantly posting anti-Clinton crap.

Buttery males!
    Now that is funny!!

Buttery males!
    At least they've laid off that poor Ben Ghazi guy.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    She's not in office

She's a nobody now

She's not the one driving a wrecking ball through America

[IMG]https://pics.onsizzle.com/but-her-emails-8992274.png[/]
    Doesn't matter she didn't win, nothing should be held back, everything should be exposed. Do you honestly think if Trump would have lost people wouldn't still be trying to tie him to Russia? I have no idea why people are against being fully informed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I don't like Hillary, but this thread and the obsession people have with her emails is ridiculous.
    I am in the mindset that everyone regardless of their money, their status, should be held fully accountable. This is why it pisses me off why a nobody gets thrown in jail for having weed while celebrities brag about their coke habits. If she broke the law she should be held accountable just like everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Admittedly, we never got to the bottom of Hillary's e-mails. How could the FBI do that without full access to their servers?

And frankly, why is it even legal to keep evidence private when it is known that the evidence can contain legal documents?

PS: With that said, you'll need another source than Fox News.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

But...but...heeerrrr...EEEEEMMMMAAAIIIILLLLLSSSSSSSS!!!!!

"Quick, re-run the Obama birth certificate story!!1"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    Admittedly, we got to the bottom of the e-mail thing. Anyone who thinks there's more there are basically pulling a Benghazi 2.0. That worked out so well for the GoP the first time that they're dying to waste more taxpayers money on redoing investigations that didn't turn out they way they'd hoped. I'm pretty sure there's a fun Einstein quote that fits this situation.
    No investigation is full when you find new evidence in a pedophile's private e-mail account, while you refuse to hand out the physical evidence.

Or you can be fine with a botched investigation, which will also act the same way about the Trump's government.

But hey, what do I know.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    Not much apparently. You clearly missed October of last year. Not sure what physical evidence you're talking about being handed out, but the FBI usually doesn't hand out physical evidence.
    Sorry, it seems you've misunderstood.

The DNC refused to give Clinton's private servers to the FBI - the servers she used as her e-mail center, which were subsequently bleached by one of her employees.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...ed-dnc-servers

The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers [...]
    Google Diversity Memo