Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Here's another account from LA Times:

So let's see...

Instantly pulling the race card, check.
    Instantly resisting arrest, check.
    Screaming obscenities, check.
    Violently kicking and resisting arrest some more, check.
    In the aftermath pretending to be a perfect angel who did nothing, check.
    If the bolded stuff is true then the officer is gonna be fine. Justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    No you are the one who is not honest, the one who always takes one side.
    Where did you get that impression from I wonder

No you are the one who is not honest, the one who always takes one side.
    You should probably become familiar with the concept of hypocrisy.

They had no probable cause for arrest.
    but they had probable cause to stop a possible suspect and investigate the situation, and then probable cause to initiate contact when said suspect became belligerent
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    she does look kinda masculine

comply when a cop asks you to do something so you don't get shot
    That is the moment you know the cops have too much power.

Deleted
    He would be dead correct. Last I checked the kill/death ratio between police and non police was about 1 dead cop for ten dead non cops (I refuse to use the term civilian since cops are civilians).
    That just means the police are better at dealing with being endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Expert? Nah. Knowing general vocal capabilities compared to you? Yep. Thank you theater training. Also that one time I nearly chocked to death on a quarter of an orange.

Like I said, unlikely she yelled, and I'm willing to entertain she didn't say the last half of her statement, but she'd be perfectly capable of letting cops know she can't breathe.
    Why are you so focused on that? Did she happen to actually choke to death?

Quote Originally Posted by sionus View Post
    It's easy to question it without any context at all isn't it? Comparing body size based solely on a weight number is flawed.

- - - Updated - - -

You must know of a unique way to strangle someone effectively that prevents inhaling but allows exhaling...
    It's called positional asphyxiation. I believe it was already referenced directly in this thread, you just blew it off with the usual hand waving bullshit people do on this forum when they're fucking wrong.

I mean seriously, if you don't have the intellectual honesty to directly refute a point made then just shut the fuck up about the argument.

The act of breathing requires full contraction and expansion of the muscles to allow for proper inhalation and exhalation. Any part of that process is hindered and guess what, you're not fucking breathing properly.

"I can't breathe" is simply a simplified, general alert to notify others that the breathing process is being affected, and steps should be taken to rectify that.

Shit like this should have been covered while you were in high school.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Expert? Nah. Knowing general vocal capabilities compared to you? Yep. Thank you theater training. Also that one time I nearly chocked to death on a quarter of an orange.

Like I said, unlikely she yelled, and I'm willing to entertain she didn't say the last half of her statement, but she'd be perfectly capable of letting cops know she can't breathe.
    I find it hilarious that you think that your vocal capabilities have anything to do with other people or anything related to this story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Where did you get that impression from I wonder
    From you antics in this thread, the load of emotions you are showing and the absurd arguments you are using.

- - - Updated - - -

You should probably become familiar with the concept of hypocrisy.
    That is what you need to do, but given you shitposting in this thread, said concept is probably beyond you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    but they had probable cause to stop a possible suspect and investigate the situation, and then probable cause to initiate contact when said suspect became belligerent
    Yes, the good old contempt of cop. What a surprise people dont react well when you point a gun and them and yell at them...
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well from the true story it seems they didn't have a detailed description only black male with a pink backpack.
    And yes from a distance or behind she does like a male he'll I'd probably make the same mistake being with 2 meters of her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Why are you so focused on that? Did she happen to actually choke to death?
    Given that there's been a death from said cop applying pressure to the point they couldn't breathe already, I'd say it's important (Was well known. Gardner I think? )

Also recently had a sheriff deputy and her husband get charged with murder for chocking a guy (who died later) and her sheriff friends altered reports to help her out.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    They are organizing a "Justice for Tatyana Rally"... Let's hope the local businesses have insurance.
    what else they gonna do? go the proper legal route? yeh im sure corrupt cops won't manage to sweep it all under the rug at all, best people riot and smash shit up do police have some real work to do, instead of trying to beat this shit out of 5"2 women with crutches.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    It's called positional asphyxiation. I believe it was already referenced directly in this thread, you just blew it off with the usual hand waving bullshit people do on this forum when they're fucking wrong.

I mean seriously, if you don't have the intellectual honesty to directly refute a point made then just shut the fuck up about the argument.

The act of breathing requires full contraction and expansion of the muscles to allow for proper inhalation and exhalation. Any part of that process is hindered and guess what, you're not fucking breathing properly.

"I can't breathe" is simply a simplified, general alert to notify others that the breathing process is being affected, and steps should be taken to rectify that.

Shit like this should have been covered while you were in high school.
    Listen, if you want to act like a child, then you're going to be treated like one. Is positional asphyxiation a thing? Absolutely. Is it something that applies here? Nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it hilarious that you think that your vocal capabilities have anything to do with other people or anything related to this story.
    I mean you seem to insist on being a wall so... ok.

Also recently had a sheriff deputy and her husband get charged with murder for chocking a guy (who died later) and her sheriff friends altered reports to help her out.
    yeh this is where the legal route gets you, cops covering for cops. "justice"

From you antics in this thread, the load of emotions you are showing and the absurd arguments you are using.
    You just told me all the "evidence" you have I always take the police side on cases like this is this single thread.

You're wrong. Once again, there's clear cut cases of police brutality. This isn't one of them.

Yes, the good old contempt of cop. What a surprise people dont react well when you point a gun and them and yell at them...
    No, people dont react well... Normal people will be anxious, nervous, usually comply, have their shit searched and move on with their fucking day.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    You can still breathe. That's why no one responds to "I can't breathe" might as well say " I'm drowning" or something else that actually isn't occurring.
    What do you expect people to do, lie there till they die? This is the real world not some made for TV movie, real people tend to warn others when things start going wrong.