Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    So you missed (or ignored) the part where this girl knocked an officer to the ground then proceeded to mount him TWICE, she was assaulting a police officer. She needs to be lucky she wasn't shot.
    "allegedly"

This is the problem, people take the word of cops as if it were the word of god himself. Despite human testimony being the worst source of facts on the planet.

At least on the girl the doctors verified her injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    "allegedly"

This is the problem, people take the word of cops as if it were the word of god himself. Despite human testimony being the worst source of facts on the planet.

At least on the girl the doctors verified her injuries.
    Well if the police wanted to terrorize the black community, aI guess she was lucky that they didn't tase or shoot her.
    It's not like they beat her into submission. She got hit once and bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of the Dave Chappelle joke. "Calling all cars, calling all cars! We're looking for a black male between 4'8 and 6'7. He's armed and dangerous, get this man!"

But unfortunate truly. Not even close to 5"10, so the height aspect is way off. Although, not sure what gender has to do with race.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    Well if the police wanted to terrorize the black community, aI guess she was lucky that they didn't tase or shoot her.
    It's not like they beat her into submission. She got hit once and bit.
    I love how we're hand waving away an attack by dogs. And being punched by police.

Because as long as they only hit you once while the dog is attacking you, it's totally fine.

I'm sorry but if a cop has his gun already drawn on me and one of them asked to look in my backpack when I know for a fact there isn't anything interesting in there, I'm not going to show the 3 cops that, I'm a big man, mouth off, and ask for a warrent. But idk, maybe I have a strange super power to be able to smell an ass kicking coming my way long before it arrives? Or maybe this bitch be stupid.
    Last edited by last1214; 2017-07-15 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I love how we're hand waving away an attack by dogs. And being punched by police.

Because as long as they only hit you once while the dog is attacking you, it's totally fine.
    I love how we are hand waving assault of a police officer. Being disrespectful is one thing, but to be evasive while being cuffed then actively being on top of someone is another.
    With her attitude and disrespect for the law, they had reason to believe she could potentially harm the officer on the ground. Instinct would have the person do anything to get them off you or your fellow officer.

Cops should just ignore the ghettos. If they hate cops so much let them kill themselves, reassign cops to more civilizen neighborhoods.

Another disparaging thread about African Americans. Can you guys just stop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Another disparaging thread about African Americans. Can you guys just stop?
    Do you ever post anything that isn't inane race baiting? Serious question.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Do you ever post anything that isn't inane race baiting? Serious question.
    This whole thread is race baiting. You need to expand your vocabulary because you sound stupid.

How do you not have a problem with a thread perpetuating racist stereotypes about black women and black people in general? Just go to the front page. Or is reading too hard. And for the record the officer is an idiot. Misgendering the young lady is nothing short of hate speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    This whole thread is race baiting. You need to expand your vocabulary because you sound stupid.

How do you not have a problem with a thread perpetuating racist stereotypes about black women and black people in general? Just go to the front page. Or is reading too hard. And for the record the officer is an idiot. Misgendering the young lady is nothing short of hate speech.
    You have a certain talent I must admit, putting so much nonsense in such short space. There was no race baiting here until you came in.

And hate speech you gotta be kidding me.

EDIT: Never mind, read a few of your recent post and you seem to hold completely ridiculous opinions. No need to prove this further by replying to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

You have a certain talent I must admit, putting so much nonsense in such short space. There was no race baiting here until you came in.

And hate speech you gotta be kidding me.

EDIT: Never mind, read a few of your recent post and you seem to hold completely ridiculous opinions. No need to prove this further by replying to me.

I think what is more ridiculous than any opinion that I have posted thus far is your inability to make any reasonable sense. You accuse me of race baiting and bringing race up when this thread is called "Racist cop and hospital staff can't tell the difference between a man and a girl". You have no self-awareness or capacity to think rationally about a topic which you supposedly care about. I suggest you educate yourself on social climate in America before you beat people up with your tone deaf opinions. If this wasn't bad enough here is a selection of offensive posts from the front page to further demonstrate how stupid your accusation was.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Cops should just ignore the ghettos. If they hate cops so much let them kill themselves, reassign cops to more civilizen neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    they all look the same. same with asians. can't blame the cop
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    she does look kinda masculine

comply when a cop asks you to do something so you don't get shot
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    They are organizing a "Justice for Tatyana Rally"... Let's hope the local businesses have insurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post

Are you a fucking idiot? She was riding a fucking bike. She is standing there on crutches because she got her leg bit by a dog. Guess what, you don't need crutches for that shit. That is someone looking for a pity party. People with broken fucking legs walk around without crutches. This is all just bullshit for the media.

She looks like a guy. And most likely was mouthing off at the Cop, because that is what most people are doing when they get their shit fucked up.

Guess what? When a cop is standing there with a gun and asks you for your backpack. You don't ask them if they have a warrant. That is asking for trouble. Legal or not, pick your fucking battle. When they are hyped up and standing there with a gun YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE.

How can you tell she is too short? Or too thin? Are you an expert at profiling a person? Is there something next to her that can be used as a comparison for height? No.

So many fucking idiots on this forum. This place has gone so far fucking down hill in the past 5+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    I'm sorry but if a cop has his gun already drawn on me and one of them asked to look in my backpack when I know for a fact there isn't anything interesting in there, I'm not going to show the 3 cops that, I'm a big man, mouth off, and ask for a warrent. But idk, maybe I have a strange super power to be able to smell an ass kicking coming my way long before it arrives? Or maybe this bitch be stupid.
    I don't disagree with you.

But I have always been curious how easy you people are with dismissing abuse, incompetence and even getting killed, most of the behaviour you think is acceptable from law enforcement is something we just won't accept from ours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    I don't disagree with you.

But I have always been curious how easy you people are with dismissing abuse, incompetence and even getting killed, most of the behaviour you think is acceptable from law enforcement is something we just won't accept from ours.
    Just as easy as those on this girl's side dismiss the fact that if she cooperated and handed them her bag, about 10 seconds later they would be like, "no machete here, ok sorry for the trouble, have a nice day..." And nothing would have happened...

But instead she instantly accused them of racism, instantly started yelling about a warrant, instantly became physically violent, instantly started screaming obscenities.

I dismiss those accusations because 95/100 they are absolutely 100% bullshit lies from idiots who caused themselves to be in those situations and actions from the police literally just doing their jobs/following procedure. And the 5/100 times where someone actually suffered abuse and actually had their rights infringed, that usually comes to light fucking instantly and they get massive settlements.

Hell in this case in particular, the cornerstone of their (the NAACP's) racism accusation is that they were looking for a 5'10" 170lb guy and instead grabbed this 5'2" 115lb girl... That has been proven to be an absolute fabrication. Why should I believe anything else they have to say with regard to this case if they instantly start their accusation with a lie?
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2017-07-15 at 10:32 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just as easy as those on this girl's side dismiss the fact that if she cooperated and handed them her bag, about 10 seconds later they would be like, "no machete here, ok sorry for the trouble, have a nice day..." And nothing would have happened...
    They're professionals; she's not.

I could very easily believe that's a dude.

I hope to GOD they have bodycam evidence of her being a punkass so that this can be put to bed fast or we will end up with another BLM 'peaceful' protest.

I am fully aware how the world works, and there ARE some bad cops out there, I hope they get weeded out just as much as everyone, but this notion that like 90% of cops are just out to get blacks is nothing short of ludicrous..
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    They're professionals; she's not.
    Today I learned not being a piece of shit requires professional training.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I am fully aware how the world works, and there ARE some bad cops out there, I hope they get weeded out just as much as everyone, but this notion that like 90% of cops are just out to get blacks is nothing short of ludicrous..
    I agree with this 100%. However I'm also able to understand that being a punkass isn't a crime and especially not one worthy of having a police dog released on you for...

- - - Updated - - -

Today I learned not being a piece of shit requires professional training.
    Dealing with pieces of shit does. Being a piece of shit is not a crime. Not saying she was or wasn't.

this applies to you as well.

Its just so funny that a 'police report' is considered to be something of value. Its just an opinion piece written by someone who can tell whatever lie he wants and not be accountable for it.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*