Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Why MMO-Champ Forum are superior than Blizzard Forums?

Title basically
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're not really. I mostly just come here because there's a little list of amusing threads right on the front page. For actual information about WoW I tend to check discord / reddit. These forums and the official ones are purely entertainment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    Title basically
    You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy!

Its amazing how many user's start dates here on these forums, coincide with a ban on official forums... just sayin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because the official forms are full of complaining and whining about minuscule things and basic design of how MMO's are, its full of toxic players and so many shit talkers just talking shit for the sake of it.

Sometimes the scum find their way on here and muddy up the constructive discussions that often happen here, but like all places this is on the internet. So while there isn't much bad going on here, there's still a decent chunk of bad here

10+ Year Old Account
    Many reasons:
    1.- Jaylock
    2.- MEMES

I like MMO-champ more because I feel its better at showing the recent news. Its also has a wider array of topics then the official forums which I like.

Deleted
    Saying the MMO-Champion forums is better than Blizzards is like saying sticking your dick into a wasps nest is better than washing your eyes out with hydrofluoric acid.

I like mmoc so I can view wow news immediately, discuss said news, then proceed to get pissed off about politics and world events all in one convenient location. Though recently, I've kinda separated myself from politics a bit. Some of the other stuff is fun to look at though. Plus other games and other off topic fun stuff can also be discussed without having to go elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Deleted
    Official forums are filled with hardcore fans and MMO-C have a lot of people with less famous opinions.

I think MMO-C has the best variety therefore a lot of possible discussions are possible.

And with the downvote system of official forums it was impossible to have a less standard opinion. You would be downvoted to oblivion...literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Because the official forms are full of complaining and whining about minuscule things and basic design of how MMO's are, its full of toxic players and so many shit talkers just talking shit for the sake of it.

Sometimes the scum find their way on here and muddy up the constructive discussions that often happen here, but like all places this is on the internet. So while there isn't much bad going on here, there's still a decent chunk of bad here
    That's literally the exact same thing as the MMO-C forums.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Official forums are filled with hardcore fans and MMO-C have a lot of people with less famous opinions.

I think MMO-C has the best variety therefore a lot of possible discussions are possible.
    Sorry but this just a straight lie.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Show me a thread talking crap about Blizzard or something negative about the game without less than 100 downvotes.

O right, they removed the downvote system. I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You have it backwards mate. The official forums are a casual circle-jerk that downvoted (before the downvote removal) anything anti-LFR, anti-flying and has a strong bias against hardcore raiding.

MMO-C is a bit more hardcore although many of the class theorycrafters have moved to discord. MMO-C is more like a retirement home for ex-wow players nowadays with so many vanilla nostalgia threads popping up.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    mmoc is global. wow forums are region blocked.

both reddit and official forums are swarmed with people who aren't really errrmmm...... I can't find a word for it... social? they simply can't take that wow isn't going well and are never open to debate or discussions when it comes to the many design issues wow is suffering right now. Here at least we can have a conversation here and there. On both reddit and official its impossible to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    no its not. he is stating a fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    That's literally the exact same thing as the MMO-C forums.
    Only sometimes from what I see, It used to be way worse then its been this expansion. The worst complaining I've seen on here was in WOTLK and WOD. But I even said its bad here sometimes, because its the internet after all, and I even stated that the complainers find their way here from the official forums...so yeah. But its not as bad as the official forums is all the time, the officials are flooded with bullshit on the daily
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2017-07-18 at 01:53 AM.

I went back a few weeks ago on the official, big suprise, it was okay and not so many asslickers looking for a Mvp.

Here bah, you have a reallity check on the state of the game beetween the 1000 topics on how to fix the legendary system or How to fix Wow and make it great again.
    On the offcial forum, you can't just post about something that pisses you off. ( Ok I know here there's some dude with anger management issues who always start is topic with ¨Why The Fuck¨) . But this is the internet after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    Title basically
    Both forums have become a cesspool of shitposting.

Official forums are frequented by mainly 10 yr old kids, while moo-champ is visited by elite raiders who are super successful irl too.

They aren't. Theyre just different crowds.

Neither is particularly representative of the average player in any way.