Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

As someone that hates Trump.

As someone who hates Trump, Trumpsters and BernieBros, I proudly voted for Hillary and would again, she is and was the most qualified candidate.

That being said Trump cleaned house, kicked ass and took names, and for all the experts those far more intelligent he out smarted every last one.

If there were ever a point where anyone made America their bitch and took the reigns, Obama being my favorite president of all time, Yeah he beat him too.

Trump exposed the hypocrites the liars and soft, back biting disloyal aimless idiots who never gave a fuck in the first place like BernieBros, and while I hate Trump, I wont deny the truth.

He stood by every one of his convictions not once backing down or giving some bullshit apology, he always told it like it was when it benefited in, and even said as much and still got elected. In my opinion if you didn't unite against him to beat Hillary then you really can't complain and along with Trumpsters all the pain and belly aching mean nothing.

Obama said it best, "don't boo vote!"

People did and Trumps going to win again in 2020, and I will still not vote for this moron.

But all the people moonwalking away from the truth need to come to those realizations.

This bullshit about fence sitters hating authoritarians but helping one get elected is a Irony that propels Trump. This also horse shit "Agree to disagree" mentality is a large part of what is responsible for the fact we have alternative news, that we are tolerant that everybody can win, and NOBODY has to lose. Well I say welcome to the Nightmare.

Having tolerant for who people are is not the same as having tolerance for who people choose to be, and no when it comes do fundamentals, not everybody can be win some have to lose.

That's why Trump won!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Well, at least you look at the situation rationally and come to your conclusion. Even though you are partisan you have the ability to look at the situation from a logical, common sense approach instead of from BLIND partisanship. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Well, at least you look at the situation rationally and come to your conclusion. Even though you are partisan you have the ability to look at the situation from a logical, common sense approach instead of from BLIND partisanship. Good for you.
    You talking about blind partisanship is fucking amazing.

How unaware of yourself can you be?

That being said Trump cleaned house, kicked ass and took names
    lol he did?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol he did?

He was referring to the 17 Republican candidates that Trump defeated in the primary.

He started with one political dynasty (Bush) and ended with another (Clinton).

Trump did nothing to Hillary.

Hillary was ended by 30 years of smearing by the Republicans. Up to and including a hostile foreign country helping as well.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-18 at 07:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    He was referring to the 17 Republican candidates that Trump defeated in the primary.

He started with one political dynasty (Bush) and ended with another (Clinton).
    Yeah if only Clinton had the resources to counter the cyber attack of a hostile foreign country with complicity and duplicity of the domestic right wing bullshit disseminators. Why would you vote for Killary Klinton if she was the architect of a hollywood child sex ring, masterminded the murders of over 30 people, kept the Russian nuclear program online with Uranium sales, while also being diagnosed with a very debilitating mental condition?!?!!??!!?!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah if only Clinton had the resources to counter the cyber attack of a hostile foreign country with complicity and duplicity of the domestic right wing bullshit disseminators. Why would you vote for Killary Klinton if she was the architect of a hollywood child sex ring, masterminded the murders of over 30 people, kept the Russian nuclear program online with Uranium sales, while also being diagnosed with a very debilitating mental condition?!?!!??!!?!?
    LOL - wow, do you really believe that?

Yeah if only Clinton had the resources ....
    HRC spent 1.2 BILLION dollars. Yea, if only she "had the resources". ROFLMAO

....complicity and duplicity of the domestic right wing bullshit disseminators.
    HRC - CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Times, Washington Post, endorsed by every major news paper in the country

Trump - Fox, Breitbart

ROFLMAO

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary was ended by 30 years of smearing by the Republicans. Up to and including a hostile foreign country helping as well.
    Hillary was ended by 30 years of Hillary.

No, not really. She's a boring center-right Democrat that Republicans have portrayed as literal Satan. They had to make up everything they were against her over because otherwise they might have to admit they believe much of the same thing as she did, if not slightly more conservative versions of it.

Because why talk about how the healthcare bill you are jizzing your pants over in hatred was originally your idea when you can instead feign outrage and rile up your retarded followers by proclaiming that she propped up a child sex ring in a pizza restaurant's basement?

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL - wow, do you really believe that?

HRC spent 1.2 BILLION dollars. Yea, if only she "had the resources". ROFLMAO

HRC - CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Times, Washington Post, endorsed by every major news paper in the country

Trump - Fox, Breitbart

ROFLMAO

- - - Updated - - -

Who else were they going to endorse? Mr. "My special investigators found some damning information in Hawaii" Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    People did and Trumps going to win again in 2020, and I will still not vote for this moron.
    Assuming he does run again, its not a foregone conclusion that he would win again. There were a lot of pieces that had to fall into place for Trump to win in '16, and the same will be true in '20. There are highly plausible scenarios where he does and doesn't win. Either way its far too early to tell, I wouldn't start placing bets until the '18 mid-terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Ah yes, you're the 'I hate trump but he is doing good things, I swear, I don't support him!!!!' kinda guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, one thing I can respect from those that totally disagree is the fucking stones to stand behind that, and be legitimate be damned of consequences. It's like people who are grown up never want take any fucking responsibility or consequences that come with being an adult.

Deleted
    The people that support Bernie Sanders are called "Bernie Bros"?

Thats quite interesting.

And i dont really believe the op wants to pull just one trigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump did nothing to Hillary.

Again I will disagree with you passionately and authentically, but you are also spot on on like fine tuned lazer. I also appreciate you ability to self reflect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The people that support Bernie Sanders are called "Bernie Bros"?

Thats quite interesting.
    No "berniebros" are the ones who were such die hards for the guy that after losing the nomination to Clinton, were so supremely butthurt that they either didn't vote, voted third party (fuck if they agree with the candidates or not) or voted Trump out of spite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Again I will disagree with you passionately and authentically, but you are also spot on on like fine tuned lazer. I also appreciate you ability to self reflect.
    So then you've just entirely flopped positions now and are just doing what...pandering to shitpost? Post flamebait?

Either way, I've already given you what you wanted, my time. So I'm not doing it anymore.

Enjoy your flamebait thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    No "berniebros" are the ones who were such die hards for the guy that after losing the nomination to Clinton, were so supremely butthurt that they either didn't vote, voted third party (fuck if they agree with the candidates or not) or voted Trump out of spite.
    Either I Bern or you burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Assuming he does run again, its not a foregone conclusion that he would win again. There were a lot of pieces that had to fall into place for Trump to win in '16, and the same will be true in '20. There are highly plausible scenarios where he does and doesn't win. Either way its far too early to tell, I wouldn't start placing bets until the '18 mid-terms.
    Yeah, I have seen the future of the DNC and I am not encouraged. I mean the in fighting the back biting and the inability to fucking tell the children no, it be comical if it wasn't fucking so pathetic. People falling all over themselves salivating at the mouth any time someone say something they agree with that obviously true for the reasons to many can't pin point.

Yeah it's great when a celebrity says something I like but this fall at the feet only to fall apart when you realize they are a phony to begin with is just a clear sign some real change is needed in terms of for 1 getting rid of the couch riders, and fence fucking sitters that do fucking nothing and ask for everything and can't be bothered to even fucking vote.

Much less contribute a fucking time, time, or anything else, if a person can't or rather wont for the fucking cause but are immediately ready at the drop of a hat turn on what they claim is a group you support, well then that person is just full of shit.

It's not partisan it's having strength in a person own god damn convictions. If a person doesn't have any real faith in themselves they can't lead and idiots will be more than happy to at least pretend the part.

- - - Updated - - -

So then you've just entirely flopped positions now and are just doing what...pandering to shitpost? Post flamebait?

Either way, I've already given you what you wanted, my time. So I'm not doing it anymore.

Enjoy your flamebait thread.
    I was referencing other times I have disagree with you, but I was making a point that your post was spot on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Either I Bern or you burn.
    Essentially. I mean I get it, they shouldn't feel compelled to vote for a candidate that they don't agree with but you have no place to turn around and bitch about the guy who won after you failed to do your part to prevent that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯