pff. silly people! obviously it will be called World of Warcraft: Day of the Tentacle

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Tentacles of the Queen.

Or if it focuses on the warchief:

World of Warcraft: Tentacles in the Queen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the reason why people think "Kul Tiras" is in the title is based on the armor blp filenames, however, that isn't always the case. Since WOTLK armor pieces are labeled as northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    It seems more likley Kul'tiras will be more old god than naga themed with the n'zoth tentacles on the robe so im gonna go with:

World Of Warcraft: Rise Of The Black Empire
    Only they have clearly been setting up Azshara as a future big bad, and N'zoth is signing her paychecks and is also a sea based old god himself. So, no reason for even making the distinction really and for plenty of reasons it would be silly for the one signing the checks to precede the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I have a feeling the new expansion is going to remake Azeroth again. Especially with the stuff that happened in several of the class storylines that impacted the old world such as everyone in Darkshire getting slaughtered as well as the new Thunderaan and four horsemen to use a few examples.

Would make sense for them to at least redo SOME zones

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I have a feeling the new expansion is going to remake Azeroth again. Especially with the stuff that happened in several of the class storylines that impacted the old world such as everyone in Darkshire getting slaughtered as well as the new Thunderaan and four horsemen to use a few examples.

Would be amazing imho. The old world really needs an update, some of the visuals are just horrible and super super super outdated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Would be amazing imho. The old world really needs an update, some of the visuals are just horrible and super super super outdated.
    Especially the Draenei and Belf starting zones. Those didn't age well and are stuck in a time bubble. If starting zones are revamped maybe they could add the Bathhouse I came up with for a proper Pandaren district as a quest hub
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-07-18 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the Drae and Belf starter zones need a drastic makeover.

nah, its easier to pretend that new people moved in to Darkshire, than actually depopulate whole area on a permanent basis. its like snowball. remove one thing and then you have to care about quest lines, quest drops, holiday stuff and god know what else. They only made changes like this when they need to fix something in the game, like back in Cataclysm day they needed to fix leveling 1-60 across the globe, without constraining themselves creatively, so they literally shaken up things a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    nah, its easier to pretend that new people moved in to Darkshire, than actually depopulate whole area on a permanent basis. its like snowball. remove one thing and then you have to care about quest lines, quest drops, holiday stuff and god know what else. They only made changes like this when they need to fix something in the game, like back in Cataclysm day they needed to fix leveling 1-60 across the globe, without constraining themselves creatively, so they literally shaken up things a bit
    You have to remember that the WoW team specifically is 2 or 3 times bigger than it was back then so there's a chance they'll do it, especially since people still complain about the current one and how it's not fully healed.

10+ Year Old Account

This would be ideal but the chances of that happening again are slim. The more I think about it, it excites me but I feel like they want to avoid another Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2017-07-18 at 06:31 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    What if everyone starts at lvl 110 next spac? would be awesome

Speaking of which with updating the old world, I gave it a thought and it would be nice if the old mats could play a role in something again...
    Maybe make crafted stuff like mounts and all that require loads of mats from all the expansions, add some rare drops like in
    Molten Core to other places it will make the world alive a bit more and fun to have some goals every week besides the usual raids we farm for mounts, some other raids are dead and are unvisited...

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Yeah the reason why people think "Kul Tiras" is in the title is based on the armor blp filenames, however, that isn't always the case. Since WOTLK armor pieces are labeled as northrend.
    But MoP, WoD, and Legion are labeled Pandaria, Draenor, and Legion respectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    But MoP, WoD, and Legion are labeled Pandaria, Draenor, and Legion respectively.
    But it makes little sense for Kul'Tiras to be the name of an expansion.

I mean, how would it be called? Tides of Kul'Tiras? I dunno, other than the datamined items there are no hints leading to the island >.<

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    But it makes little sense for Kul'Tiras to be the name of an expansion.

I mean, how would it be called? Tides of Kul'Tiras? I dunno, other than the datamined items there are no hints leading to the island >.<
    I wish you guys would just drop that. I mean continue if you must, but at this point we can assume that these files were named this way just to give us a hint. This was not a random accidental leak. It was done on purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you guys would just drop that. I mean continue if you must, but at this point we can assume that these files were named this way just to give us a hint. This was not a random accidental leak. It was done on purpose.
    Which is why I remain somewhat skeptical on the issue.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

And it's definitely not going to be named just Kul'Tiras but something of Kul'Tiras, if it even contains Kul'Tiras in it's name.
    Where is a new 7.3 PTR build... Maybe we get something interesting to discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Where is a new 7.3 PTR build... Maybe we get something interesting to discuss
    Being deployed, but I don't think anything new related to next expansion will be found anymore.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Ah, I tried looking back but it got difficult to find what I was looking for. I found that the last few had names that at least appeared somewhere in the expansion name. Still, that doesn't mean it can't be in the name. It seems common to assume it can't be because we don't know much about Kul Tiras and don't have any specific connection between it and anything we'd expect to appear in an expansion name, but even if Kul Tiras isn't in the name and is just the setting, both of those will be challenged anyway.

I mean, the expansion could end up being named something like "The Tower of Kul Tiras" and we find out that there's a tower on Kul Tiras that has been sitting above N'Zoth's prison this whole time. It wouldn't mean anything to us right now, but it would by the time it matters. That's maybe not the best example since it doesn't sound that evocative, but it could be if we got art and heavy promotion about this really ominous tower that's clearly Lovecraftian or something. In other words, something that could start to have some implied meaning even to people not familiar with the lore.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2017-07-18 at 07:28 PM.