Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

video games from 3050

Hi all,

I'm getting pretty sick of video games. All you do is watch a screen and press buttons.

When will they have video games that you have some sort of 3d screen that has all the objects come out at you....

And sensors, custom sensors are made by the company, and you pay them the $$$$
    So say you play FEAR. The sensors in the video game scare your brain and body.

They would need to be evolved in neurosciences also. so they hook your brain up to their code/machine..

anyone know when these video games will come out?. anyone got any sources of them researching connecting the brains to machines?.

Deleted
    Yeah it will come out around 2024, we are very confident about that. Don't even try or pry into the current VR projects, they will just disappoint you.

Also Alma has a counterpart in real life, she is the core of our new tech.

- U. CORP.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-07-19 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aiir View Post
    Hi all,

I'm getting pretty sick of video games. All you do is watch a screen and press buttons.

When will they have video games that you have some sort of 3d screen that has all the objects come out at you....

And sensors, custom sensors are made by the company, and you pay them the $$$$
    So say you play FEAR. The sensors in the video game scare your brain and body.

They would need to be evolved in neurosciences also. so they hook your brain up to their code/machine..

anyone know when these video games will come out?. anyone got any sources of them researching connecting the brains to machines?.
    Imagine if you could play a game of soccer and actually see the ball move towards you in 3d, sort of thing where it whizzes past you and you have to turn your head to track it. Would be incredible. Could call it RealLife, the next generation of games.

Why even bother making games at all if you could just tell your brain to feel fun?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Imagine if you could play a game of soccer and actually see the ball move towards you in 3d, sort of thing where it whizzes past you and you have to turn your head to track it. Would be incredible. Could call it RealLife, the next generation of games.
    I imagine this could be a huge success. There might be even people paying to watch this.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Why even bother making games at all if you could just tell your brain to feel fun?
    I am sure we are already there
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Elon Musk is probably working on it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    You know how wireless communications such as the internet,tv,radio,etc. what about a device that sends communications to your brain. so it tells your brain to release dopamine,serotonin,etc.....

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's such a game and have always been, people from ancient (vanilla) time were the best at playing it, now we are all stuck in grind mode and stupid repetitive shit.

It's called LIFE. yes, it's a hardcore game in which you only have one life and medkits are quite rare.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

You know how wireless communications such as the internet,tv,radio,etc. what about a device that sends communications to your brain. so it tells your brain to release dopamine,serotonin,etc.....
    Talk about the ultimate addiction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It's called LIFE. yes, it's a hardcore game in which you only have one life and medkits are quite rare.
    I would think exactly that is the whole idea behind a simulation of such scales. In RL you die, in a sim you respawn. And you can fly. And shoot lazers out of your hands.

Man I think if it ever gets so sophisticated that we cannot tell sim from real anymore, people will be flocking to those sims just to avoid living the boring normie life.

What is climbing the mount Everest11 when you can fly to another planet and destroy galaxies?

heroin? 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Video games that cause brain damage and mental disorders. Sounds fun!

I think I'll stick to watching a screen and hitting buttons though, thanks anyways.

Deleted
    I like that you think that in 1000 years people will still be 'playing games' as we'd know it.

Know what games they played in the year 1000? They didn't, they were busy farming or training or getting shitty educations or dying of dysentery or whatever.

They couldn't have imagined what the world would look like over 1000 years later, how could we ever hope to imagine what 3050 would look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    By that we'll have chips you put in your brain to put you in a virtual world. Not exactly something I'm looking forward to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    By that we'll have chips you put in your brain to put you in a virtual world. Not exactly something I'm looking forward to.
    Do you really think we will? I'd say the VAST majority of people wouldn't like the idea of this, given the scenarios of any fault/hack issues.

Doesn't matter what game comes out, the Graphics may always be sub-par.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I would think exactly that is the whole idea behind a simulation of such scales. In RL you die, in a sim you respawn. And you can fly. And shoot lazers out of your hands.

Man I think if it ever gets so sophisticated that we cannot tell sim from real anymore, people will be flocking to those sims just to avoid living the boring normie life.

What is climbing the mount Everest11 when you can fly to another planet and destroy galaxies?
    I mean pretty much. You read these books with amazing universes in them, crazy magic, aliens etc.

Then you look at our world and just have a resounding "meh"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Imagine if you could play a soccer game and someone fouls you and breaks your legs, they would also break IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I mean pretty much. You read these books with amazing universes in them, crazy magic, aliens etc.

Then you look at our world and just have a resounding "meh"
    Don't get me wrong, our world is amazing.

But yet I know I will never see the top of Mount Everest, I know I will never fly freely through the air, I know I will never visit distant planets. Heck, I will probably not be around for a tourist trip to Mars, either.

In a Sim I could have all of that plus everything else that I could even imagine.

I can see people vanish in these worlds the moment we introduce this tech. They'd just step out for food; maybe not even that... life support + sim forever. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by CyferMax View Post
    Do you really think we will? I'd say the VAST majority of people wouldn't like the idea of this, given the scenarios of any fault/hack issues.
    People will need to be acclimated as with any new thing, but it will happen. We're already getting to the point where the biggest limitation of computers is the interface, only a matter of time before they figure out how to skip the hands.

Being able to google shit without even pulling out my smartphone? Yes plz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.