Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    @cqwrteur
    Excuse me, is there any way to ignore your posts?

I'd love new glow options with different... glow... I guess? :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedarion View Post
    @cqwrteur

No way. I'm truth. You cant even debate with me.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the eye glow was made more noticiable because they plan on adding customization to it.
    would be wonderful if they give us more options of eye color, draenei and blood elves golden eyes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    would be wonderful if they give us more options of eye color, draenei and blood elves golden eyes.
    No way. They don't even give options to use old models. So no!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedarion View Post
    @cqwrteur

Aww come on, why? He's such a good laugh!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    look very nice

Too damn Ugly

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Old models were a waste of time and energy for the art team. They had to re-create new ability animations on models that didn't have the proper rigging. They had to be completely abandoned.

They aren't coming back, but I guess any crusade to try to bring them back is a perfect fit for old models: a hopeless waste of time that will die out some day :P

On the other hand, new customization options are a very real possibility. A certainty, even.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

15+ Year Old Account
    -snip-.
    Quit playing WoW then, they're not coming back.

In before 'You think you do, but you don't meming retardation.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    Old models were a waste of time and energy for the art team. They had to re-create new ability animations on models that didn't have the proper rigging. They had to be completely abandoned.

They aren't coming back, but I guess any crusade to try to bring them back is a perfect fit for old models: a hopeless waste of time that will die out some day :P

On the other hand, new customization options are a very real possibility. A certainty, even.
    Buff garbage specs are also waste of resources. Make new models are also waste of resources. Imperialists!

Fairly sure because the new casting animations wouldn't work for the old models anyway because they had like 2 bones, for instance. If you keep listening to people who don't want change then things will just stagnate.

Buff garbage specs are also waste of resources. Make new models are also waste of resources. Imperialists!
    Is it possible to hire you for a children birthday party? You are extremely entertaining! 10/10

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Fairly sure because the new casting animations wouldn't work for the old models anyway because they had like 2 bones, for instance. If you keep listening to people who don't want change then things will just stagnate.
    Don't make new classes because you need waste resources on animations for every race!!

Buff monk = lose profit!!!

Buff up specs = waste more resources + make op specs unhappy = lose profit!!
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-07-19 at 06:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    They don't care game balancing and human needs. They They constantly hated and pissed off veterans. They removed everything what people love. Finally, people have to leave.
    Am veteran. Since closed beta. Surprisingly not pissed off because they updated their fucking game to keep up with the times.

If I wanted to play ragged old ass shit, if go play Everquest again.

Don't like It? Don't play. Real fucking simple for anyone with greater than two braincells.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Don't make new classes because you need waste resources on animations for every race!!

Buff monk = lose profit!!!
    Are you having a stroke or what? Maybe try arguing for your two polygon old models instead of just throwing random non-sense around.

They have LITERALLY made a new class this expansion.

Time heals everything!

Except for you, I guess. The immovable frozen-in-time constant of the universe :O
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Deleted
    Yeah. 50% of people have left due to remove of old models.
    That poor guy, he must be stroking out or something

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    Time heals everything!
    By wow and blizzard shutting down!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfgar View Post
    Aww come on, why? He's such a good laugh!
    The problem is that he's trying to drown his ideology on everyone's throat and reply with weak counterarguments, throw a temper tantrum on anyone who's disagree with him, refuse to just listen and think he's always right and everyone else are wrong.

He's obsessed with thinking that bringing back old models and removing arena will bring back player, which will not, and from some posts and calling Blizzard an imperialist, which they're not even. Here's the first quote from Wikipedia about imperialism:
    Imperialism is an action that involves a country (usually an empire or a kingdom) extending its power by the acquisition of territories. It may also include the exploitation of these territories, an action that is linked to colonialism. Colonialism is generally regarded as an expression of imperialism.
    He also believe that buffing monks will make Blizz less money, which is not how it works. Balancing all 36 specializations can be very hard and will never be perfect.

The thing to do is to not reply to him because he will reply with weak counterarguments. And I'm sure he's going to reply to me with one-liners about his ideologies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallaes View Post
    He also believe that buffing monks will make Blizz less money, which is not how it works. Balancing all 36 specializations can be very hard and will never be perfect.
    Dota and lol much has more heroes than wow specs. However, they are much more balance than wow.

I also have infinite evidence to prove MWs are intended to be bad. Like Totaltotemic's words in my signature.

Blizzard doesn't care game balancing

The thing to do is to not reply to him because he will reply with weak counterarguments. And I'm sure he's going to reply to me with one-liners about his ideologies.
    nope