Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    PvP is so bad that theres now a PVP lives matter group forming near you.

PVP is so bad rogues convinced themselves they're good

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    PvP is so bad that theres now a PVP lives matter group forming near you.
    I went to one the other day with a couple friends.

Unfortunately, Hoelunkie was there with Jay Wilson. They said this is just a PR stunt sponsored by Blizz for brownie points...so GTFO, you actually don't matter and neither do we. Then they bummed 15 bucks off us.

D:

PvP is so bad, that it made me the best player for PvP!!!

Prefect storm of adversity much lol???

But I NEVER gave up!!!

All hail me!!!

P.S. I wouldn't have had it any other way!!! Wrap your mind around THAT!!!
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-07-15 at 11:15 PM.
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

15+ Year Old Account
    I would love some AV for a change. Haven't seen that one a single time this month, despite doing some PVP daily. When manually queueing to it, the queue is always more than 2 hours. It's so weird though, as once I did see the invite pop up, but surprisingly I jumped on a long ass quest mount instantly when that happened and I couldn't accept the invite or even dismount. Instantly when the mount landed, the invite expired. Like 0.5 seconds too soon literally! Grrrrr. So if you're in a queue, never accept that legion invasion quest in Azuna that sends you flying, unless you feel lucky

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

pvp is so bad i know a 1.5k resto sham that got 2.4k in s3 with double sp comp

Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    pvp is so bad i know a 1.5k resto sham that got 2.4k in s3 with double sp comp
    True story (I might have told the first part earlier):

There were some guys I knew who weren't much into arenas but played RBGs from time to time, for cap and some fun. They played once or twice a week and were pugging a guy or two sometimes. They were never very high, around 1700 or so. OK.

Come Legion, they suddenly are 2300. I am remarking on that, bla bla bla, they say it's not that they changed anything, just that they are one of the few teams that still do RBGs regularly. Nearly all teams they saw in the previous seasons are nowhere to be seen, people left, etc. They say they are mostly meeting randoms. Frequently of lower MMR. And when they meet another organized team, chances are, they will continue to meet it for the rest of the evening. Because nobody is queuing. OK.

Legion season 3. They stopped playing as well. Because, yeah, Legion is shit. Some still do PVE, others have unsubbed until the next expansion. I suppose someone else is now 2300. Perhaps someone who was previously 1300.

PvP is finally good and I don't miss all the scrubs that have stopped playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlife View Post
    PvP is finally good and I don't miss all the scrubs that have stopped playing.
    I agree. I have played every expansion of this game (apart from Cata) and Legion is among the very best in terms of class/spec viability and overall PvP balance. The gearing system is horrendous, though.

PvP is so bad that even Holinka left...

PvP is so bad that attacking yourself is more fun.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Pvp is so bad that I'd rather trade 1shots in open world than bg or arena. This is a pve xpansion lawl.

RIP depth, RIP fun, RIP pvp
    Who said that?

I thought the whole point of separate talents/gear scaling was so that BOTH PvP and PvE could have a pleasant experience, and that they could tune one without effecting the other. At least that's line we were sold ya?

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Who said that?

I thought the whole point of separate talents/gear scaling was so that BOTH PvP and PvE could have a pleasant experience, and that they could tune one without effecting the other. At least that's line we were sold ya?
    We were sold many pretty lines that were complete BS. It was seen that they are BS before the beta, this and other forums have many threads on that.

This is one of these lines.

Deleted
    PvP is so bad that' the first expansion i actually enjoy doing PvP not rated becasue i don't get oneshotted like previous expacs.

Get a bit of wpvp and you'll enjoy again one shotting flavor, although I don't know what previous expansion are you referring to.

PvP is so bad, that it was deleted in legion.

Esports are no way how to deal with a mmorpg or any game with rpg elements in it.

rpg classes can't be equal, gear can't be equal, nobody will enjoy this in a rpg.

Progress was patched out,too in pvp.

if you are naked you get ilvl 900 in pvp instances, many players have ilvl 910+ and some 920+ thats a mere "progress! of 1-2% in stats. Its virtually nothing and no incentive to play at all in pvp.

You do not play pvp to get high ilvl gear for pve either, since pvp does not provide gear with proper stats or set bonuses for pve, instead any set bonuses are greyed out in pvp instances, even if its pvp gear and setbonuses.

wpvp ist nonexistend too - you die in 2 secs.

There are no pvp quests or even pvp campaigns to follow in the endgame similar to what we got via the colluseum in garissions in wod. so pvp even lacks immersion.

Its pretty dead, rated bg/arenas for titles is not good enough for an mmorpg the participation is low and interest is gone. You play to get an advantage of about 1-2% in stats. This will never work.

So bad that after 5 years of pvping, I quit and then let my sub expire.

I'm no dragonslayer, pvp was my thing but it's just not fun anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    if you are naked you get ilvl 900 in pvp instances, many players have ilvl 910+ and some 920+ thats a mere "progress! of 1-2% in stats. Its virtually nothing and no incentive to play at all in pvp.
    It's incentivized me to PvP more this expansion than in any other. I can jump into a BG on ANY toon and feel like an asset, not a liability.

PvP is so bad that they should probably stop having WoW arena competitions.

I don't even know why they bother advertising it anymore, there's like 5-6 teams that still play. If you just watch one of the streamer's that Blizzard keeps advertising, you'll see that they just constantly play against the same players over and over, and those same players are the ones that enter the competitions. I'm pretty sure I've seen Jahmilli play against Cdew literally hundreds of times, I'm not sure why anyone would care to see it again in a "ESPORTS COMPETITIVE" setting. Just seems like a lot of wasted budget and time that could go into improving the PvP scene so that more people would actually want to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    It's incentivized me to PvP more this expansion than in any other. I can jump into a BG on ANY toon and feel like an asset, not a liability.
    And you can get a reward box that has fish in it, and maybe a mana potion.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"