• SJW

49 56.98%
  • Alt-Right

37 43.02%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    No, we're not more privileged. Privilege is something you earn, not something you're born with.
    You realise just having an English sounding name raises your chances of getting an interview? That's a very basic example.

https://www.theguardian.com/media-ne...orters-editors

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    If you're smart you'll pick the Alt-Right. They've more guns than the SJWs .

But can they aim. :P
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You really have no idea, do you?

Here's an example of how they actually affect people: That guy who landed a probe on a meteorite. Look at what they did to him all because of a fucking shirt he wore.
    Now you're talking about 3rd wave feminism.

Would never date a white supremacist. Don't have parking space for a rusted pickup truck for one thing.

"SJW" is just a far right strawman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike extremes but I am closer to SJW. I mean, I am in favor with equal rights and social justice...but not by extreme ways.

Deleted
    The term social justice got memed so hard, it completely lost its definition on the internet. In Germany people are at least honest when they are against it "I don't want to share any more than what I currently have to, so no more social justice".

I am so confused by the identity discourse and its connection to it - that's more like a sub part to get more civilized in other words a social process that is inevitable.

I guess SJW for the simple fact that they have absolutely 0 power in the US and mostly exist on Tumblr being crazy.

Alt-right on the other hand is in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Would never date a white supremacist. Don't have parking space for a rusted pickup truck for one thing.

"SJW" is just a far right strawman.
    The right call everybody that isn't a dick names lik SJW.

THey assume that everybody feels the same (as them) so when you say ''no I don't have random person'' they think you're being ''politically correct''

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    You realise just having an English sounding name raises your chances of getting an interview? That's a very basic example.

https://www.theguardian.com/media-ne...orters-editors
    That has nothing to do with race. Plenty of non-white people I know have English sounding names. It shows they're integrated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate both equally.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    They're both cancers on society. Same with ANTIFA.
    Whats wrong with alt right? They're just trolls and post memes. They aren't even doing anything. SJWs are cancer though, wanting to erode our freedoms and liberty.

OT: easy choice, Alt-Right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Whats wrong with alt right? They're just trolls and post memes. They aren't even doing anything. SJWs are cancer though, wanting to erode our freedoms and liberty.

They are not trolls, they are nazis and white supremacists.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, we're not more privileged. Privilege is something you earn, not something you're born with.
    How did you earn being born in the environment you were?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Fall for the millennial binary tribalism meme OR maybe just tell both groups of keyboard warriors to grow up and fuck off maybe?

10+ Year Old Account

Strange reply... seeing as how being a troll is against TOS, on the platform you are currently posting on. Why do you think trolls are against TOS on this forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You say potato, he said potato... okey, maybe that joke doesn't work in text...

You two are not saying different things, you are both just deriving intent on the same action. You claim that their racist and authoritarian posts mean they are Nazis/White supremacist... he claims they don't mean it and are just trolling you. That's the actual argument you two are now having.

If you want to break the cycle, claim that their commentary is racist or that of a nazi. That way, you two can agree, because you are not discussing intent. You both agree on the action taken, he just claims it's being done to intentionally piss you off.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Strange reply... seeing as how being a troll is against TOS, on the platform you are currently posting on. Why do you think trolls are against TOS on this forum?
    How is this even relevant, I don't get it. MMO-C is a private site, their rules are meaningless anywhere else and trolling is not illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    How did you earn being born in the environment you were?
    My parents worked to ensure I had a good upbringing. I was born in what was essentially a slum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    And you base it on what exactly? Nationalists sure but I'm a nationalist too and they promote western culture, again nothing wrong with that cause were in the West. But as far as I know, alt right has never attacked anyone, there are tons of non-white alt-righters, including Jews. Can you imagine a Nazi Jew? That doesn't even make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    My parents worked to ensure I had a good upbringing. I was born in what was essentially a slum.
    That answer makes no sense. I asked how did you earn it.

Yeah, no shit... your parents are responsible for the privilege you are born into or lack there of.

- - - Updated - - -

How is this even relevant, I don't get it. MMO-C is a private site, their rules are meaningless anywhere else and trolling is not illegal.
    You think something I didn't say is irrelevant, get that right. You didn't actually answer my question. I'll ask again, this time adding things that you seem to think are necessary.

Why do you think trolls are banned on a forum, that is private, holds no legal binding and is meaningless, you chose to post on?

Ready to answer now?

Deleted
    You think something I didn't say is irrelevant, get that right. You didn't actually answer my question. I'll ask again, this time adding things that you seem to think are necessary.

Why do you think trolls are banned on a forum, that is private, holds no legal binding and is meaningless, you chose to post on?

Ready to answer now?
    Well I don't troll here or anywhere else really but I generally like trolls as they're funny. As to why MMO-C doesn't allow trolling, it's up to them and isn't universal. I don't know. Youtube allows trolling, 4chan, even Twitter. In fact most larger social media sites tolerate it. Now let me ask you, why do you think it's relevant?