Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    "Yeah, who fucking cares about people destroying communities that are peaceful? I'll care when they start killing people, MAYBE! Or maybe I'll just dismiss it like I've been doing this entire time. "

You wonder why people are calling you a supporter of Antifa? LOL!
    There are thousands of organizations in the world that are killing human beings, and you want me to be concerned about broken windows. Why? Because it fits your political agenda to make this out to be a bigger deal than the real problems.

Destroying cars, building and injuring people to the point where they need to be hospitalized isn't a concern? What?
    No, it really isn't a national concern. They are not an existential threat to the country. They are a few dickheads with too much free time.

You remind me of that one meme of the dog sitting in a room that's on fire saying "this is fine".
    You are the dog sitting in the room, the fire is real extremism, and you are saying "But antifa!"
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Is fighting Nazis bad now

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They're not Nazi's.

They're violent, dangerous dipshits who want to kill everyone who doesn't see things there way, but they're not Nazi's. Their goals are different due to them being far left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So the antiglobalists from Hamburg are antifa now? For some reason when I googled the Hamburg riots with antifa, the results I got were only from sites like Breitbart and RT. Weird.
    be careful with those facts, they might start calling you fakenewsnazi

10+ Year Old Account
    People don't become nazis just by being violent shitheads. It's in fact possible to be a violent shithead without also being a nazi.

Being a Nazi is a rather well defined ideology, and there's plenty of things that brand of fascism wants that would be in stark contrast to the goals of a group like Antifa.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    They may cheer at hitler speechs but that doesn't mean they nazi. They are often dangerous assholes who should be kept away from other people but that doesn't mean they should be killed.

They arnt Nazis in the sense that they are not standing for what nazis stood for in WW2 times. But they are a dangerous group of people with dangerous beliefs that feel that they can attack verbally or physically anyone who disagrees with them. Fortunately for them they have enough sense not to kill people but its only a matter of time b4 one of their violent protests ends with people in the morgue instead of the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So the antiglobalists from Hamburg are antifa now? For some reason when I googled the Hamburg riots with antifa, the results I got were only from sites like Breitbart and RT. Weird.
    You mean the people carrying antifa flags and yelling their slogans are not really antifa? Was this some kind of false flag event?

Btw there were many different groups of "protesters" in Hamburg at G20, from communists to anti globalists to antifa to hooligans.

Antifa is known for violence and apparently they even tried to blackmail store owners into paying to get their store on a white list.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-07-21 at 04:36 PM.

*looks back to the '20s in Europe when thugs of the burgeoning communist and nationalist/fascist movements would brawl in the streets*
    *looks around US at rise of extremist hate groups and antifa protests*
    *checks calendar, sees its almost time for the '20s*
    *gets popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    They arnt Nazis in the sense that they are not standing for what nazis stood for in WW2 times. But they are a dangerous group of people with dangerous beliefs that feel that they can attack verbally or physically anyone who disagrees with them. Fortunately for them they have enough sense not to kill people but its only a matter of time b4 one of their violent protests ends with people in the morgue instead of the hospital.
    I just want to ask for clarity. The line is killing. Not harming people and breaking property. Killing is the bad thing.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    There are thousands of organizations in the world that are killing human beings, and you want me to be concerned about broken windows. Why? Because it fits your political agenda to make this out to be a bigger deal than the real problems.

No, it really isn't a national concern. They are not an existential threat to the country. They are a few dickheads with too much free time.

You are the dog sitting in the room, the fire is real extremism, and you are saying "But antifa!"
    I think they are saying "Antifa also" no buts. There's more pressing danger from other groups, but this is a rising danger as well. As a historian you should understand that. But every post you have here and your attitude makes it really hard to believe you have "multiple graduate level degrees in history".

Perhaps you are just lying and fanning the fire?

7+ Year Old Account
    If they're not literally Nazis, then... wait for it... they're not Nazis. Using Nazi as some sort of pop-culture derogatory term is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I just want to ask for clarity. The line is killing. Not harming people and breaking property. Killing is the bad thing.
    I actually wonder if some people would argue that torture is fine as long as the victims don't die.... as it seems only when people die is it a concern for some.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    I actually wonder if some people would argue that torture is fine as long as the victims don't die.... as it seems only when people die is it a concern for some.
    The people who support this line of thinking aren't the ones whose property is being destroyed. It is a way of deflecting criticism, "oh come on, no one died". It is like when they are racist towards white people, and when this is pointed out, you hear "No one is being lynched or enslaved", as if something can only be bad when it is taken to its worst possible extreme. What is basically boils down to is "It is ok for me to be shitty, and for people that I agree with to be shitty".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Isn't antifa good? Like they think Africans coming to our lands is our responsibility?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yawn.

Oh. I guess i shouldn't expect better from someone that supports Antifa.
    Nice comeback there.

Deleted
    "Antifa" is an abbreviation for "Anti fascist".

Nazis actually were fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    I think they are saying "Antifa also" no buts. There's more pressing danger from other groups, but this is a rising danger as well. As a historian you should understand that. But every post you have here and your attitude makes it really hard to believe you have "multiple graduate level degrees in history".

Perhaps you are just lying and fanning the fire?
    Again, why should I include antifa in my concerns about extremism? Why should I be concerned with a group that has killed zero people and bombed zero buildings? Why would I lump such a group in with a group like white power organizations, who kill people every year? On what basis should we classify them together?

There are thousands of organizations in the world that commit silly little violent acts like antifa does. Why are you hyper-focused on this one and insisting we consider them along with groups that murder people and plant bombs? Is it because you have a political agenda to push that requires overhyping the threat?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    The people who support this line of thinking aren't the ones whose property is being destroyed. It is a way of deflecting criticism, "oh come on, no one died". It is like when they are racist towards white people, and when this is pointed out, you hear "No one is being lynched or enslaved", as if something can only be bad when it is taken to its worst possible extreme. What is basically boils down to is "It is ok for me to be shitty, and for people that I agree with to be shitty".
    It's more like "Your extremists are murdering people and planting bombs. Our extremists are a bunch of bored kids breaking windows."
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    They are not Nazi's but they use many of the same tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Because jews aren't white? right? Because non jewish whites didn't die in death camps? Right? Fuck off.

Antifa are fascists /thread
    triggered.