10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I lost by a single point earlier
    That was infuriating
    I don't think the system ranks players at all. Ive been on teams that all get 500 against a team that gets 1800+

Oh god single player has like 10 weapons and there's an option to use them for every level and you gotta do it for 100% compete

My life is gone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I don't think the system ranks players at all. Ive been on teams that all get 500 against a team that gets 1800+
    You talking about turf war? Yes there isn't a ranking system for it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Oh god single player has like 10 weapons and there's an option to use them for every level and you gotta do it for 100% compete

My life is gone

- - - Updated - - -

Should be. Its infuriating losing 5 games in a row. I know im not great yet, but I shouldn't be grouped with veterans.

- - - Updated - - -

My life is gone

- - - Updated - - -

Yep same about doing the levels with different weapons. Probably will only take around what 40 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Turf War is just randomly matched up casual matches.

Ranked is... Ranked.

League is above Ranked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we just appreciate the amount of mid 2000s edge in this game?

I mean we got linkin park sounding music
    in an AMV format
    With an edgy antagonist
    with Sonic OC everywhere

this game is just newgrounds.com the game

- - - Updated - - -

Also in Splatoon 2 the final boss *wont say who* does Jojo posing
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-07-22 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    First match and it was a close one.

loved it.
    it was close bc u got 1 afk/dc player in ur team. nice that u still won it.

cant quote links lol

Quote Originally Posted by Swizz1st View Post
    it was close bc u got 1 afk/dc player in ur team. nice that u still won it.

cant quote links lol
    Where did u see that at? I didn't notice.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

boy id love to enjoy splatoon, to bad nintendo still doesnt want to provide people with shit they will pay them for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    boy id love to enjoy splatoon, to bad nintendo still doesnt want to provide people with shit they will pay them for.
    You ordered the game direct from Nintendo?

- - - Updated - - -

While not long or hard to do, having to be level 4 to do anything is annoying. I wanted to jump right into the horde mode.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

You ordered the game direct from Nintendo?
    He's probably talking about the laughable stock situation. That's the reason I bought the last switch at walmart 20 days before Splatoon 2 came out(which is the only game of interest for me thus far).

PS4 nearly doubled up the Switch in June sales, shit is getting pretty laughable and their stocks get lower each month even after claiming "we increased production!!!".

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    He's probably talking about the laughable stock situation. That's the reason I bought the last switch at walmart 20 days before Splatoon 2 came out(which is the only game of interest for me thus far).

PS4 nearly doubled up the Switch in June sales, shit is getting pretty laughable and their stocks get lower each month even after claiming "we increased production!!!".
    Well he said Splatoon and I personally had no issues getting a copy. Everyone around me has copy's, The best buy I went to had around 10-15 and I got there mid afternoon.

So I figured he ordered from Nintendo and then if that's the case I got to ask why.

Well he said Splatoon and I personally had no issues getting a copy. Everyone around me has copy's, The best buy I went to had around 10-15 and I got there mid afternoon.

So I figured he ordered from Nintendo and then if that's the case I got to ask why.
    Of course they have copies of the game, but that's not going to do him any good if he doesn't have a Switch to play it on and can't find one.

Of course they have copies of the game, but that's not going to do him any good if he doesn't have a Switch to play it on and can't find one.
    Nvm I can't read tonight.

So the local stock situation around me looks like all of the walmarts within 50 miles got 2-4 Switches in each according to istocknow. Targets 1-2, Bestbuy is holing their stock for sunday but definitely won't be higher then walmart and Gamestop still has jack shit but online bundles.

So if you're looking for a Switch try walmart, try bestbuy(on sunday) or get fucked and buy a gamestop bundle LUL. I'm still amazed Nintendo lets gamestop pull that shit with stock they give them.

Overall it looks like the restock is actually much lower then the MK8 one, at least to my local area. Probably all of NA, most of their stock this week is probably in Japan if they're smart...

Overall it looks like the restock is actually much lower then the MK8 one, at least to my local area. Probably all of NA, most of their stock this week is probably in Japan if they're smart...
    Ya seems everyone around my area doesn't have any Switch's at all or is getting any anytime soon. About a week ago there was a Walmart I went to that had 4.

I hate I spend $100 more but happy I got mine from Fingerhunt awhile back. They have them but there bundled with games and cost a bit more then retail.

Rather buy from them and improve my credit over buying from some jackass on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Can we just appreciate the amount of mid 2000s edge in this game?

I mean we got linkin park sounding music
    in an AMV format
    With an edgy antagonist
    with Sonic OC everywhere

this game is just newgrounds.com the game

- - - Updated - - -

Also in Splatoon 2 the final boss *wont say who* does Jojo posing
    Rip linkin park

At least we will remember you in sonic forces

Rip linkin park

At least we will remember you in sonic forces
    That Sonic music is weak compared to the true GOAT

That Sonic music is weak compared to the true GOAT

Omg I remember this

The nostalgia

Not sure if its a Easter Egg or not but Marie has the Triforce on her outfit.

Not sure if its a Easter Egg or not but Marie has the Triforce on her outfit.

So in which timeline's far future does Splatoon take place?

Engage the game theorists!