Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    MoP fury. I quit playing my warrior because fury is just too damn boring these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wotlk full arp warrior with shadowmourne
    Wotlk retri
    Vanilla undead rogue
    Mop warr
    Mop lock
    3.0 dk
    Wotlk blood dk dps
    Fire Mage Wotlk
    Frostfire Mage naxx
    Last edited by HordeFanboy; 2017-07-23 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    And the clusterfuck that was dual-wield resto shaman. Absolutely hilariously OP raid healing, due to double the proc chance on earthliving, but worthless at just about everything else. And then Blizzard removed any potential for it in Cata, by locking you in a specific talent tree until you hit the top talent.
    aaah! I completely forgot the thing that was enhance using spellpower-weapon in Firelands,

Slow-hitting axe with spell power on it turned out to be bis for a build of enhance, untill blizz said "no" and made it so enhance didnt benefit from spell power on gear.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Deleted
    Destro Lock WotLK, funny as hell.

Dead since MoP... still upset about the Chaos bolt change. Destro had a second life early Legion with the return of Shadow burn, but definitely ruined imho for the shadown burn talent change (Having to choose between conflagration or shadow burn )

Gladiator Stance.

Finally, I could do something with my warrior's sword and shield that didn't involve just standing there and taking damage. I mean, they say they want all specs to feel unique and fresh, and they spend a lot of time redesigning a lot of them, but the "two damage and one tank spec" aspect of warriors is still just as true today as it was when I logged on in November 2005.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

7+ Year Old Account
    MoP destro/demo lock, survival hunter, and monk's 3 specs.
    Also Blood DK in WoTlk, it was very fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood BoS, good memories from tanking Maidens being top hps/dps ^^
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

MoP/WoD Demo, MoP/WoD WW, Cata Boomkin, WoD Blood.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    BM / SV Hunters, especially in MOP but to a large extent BM in WOD, fuck what those two specs have become specifically.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by franksredhot View Post
    The warlocks now have a spell called Ritual of Doom that's used for getting items or something in their order hall. It summons a demon that 4 people defeat.

Was the old version something else?
    The old one was a channelled spell to summon a doomguard. The spell dropped an altar of sorts while the warlock was casting, and needed 3? other people to click the altar to summon it. Like a summoning stone. Once the ritual was complete, a random player insta died.
    Last edited by Helgrimm; 2017-07-24 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    For me it's assassination pre-legion. I am alone in this, but I absolutely loved not having a single rotational cooldown. Everything was limited by only energy. Total control over every drop of damage. It was perfect. I also loved the subtleties of venomous wounds, and I liked being a melee that did mostly magic damage. Generally assassination was not appreciated by many, which made it even more fun for me.

Now assassination is cooldown restricted just like every other spec in the game. Completely lost its flavor, the one thing that set it apart from the other specs in the game.

Other things I miss is passive pet healing for warlocks. It feels ridiculous not having even a trickle of healing going to the pets now. I also miss the old shadowpriest, voidform feels more punishing than rewarding, similarly to the eclipse bar and the chakras. Mark my words it will be changed eventually, but it might take years.
    Dispatch best skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    The old one was a channelled spell to summon a doomguard. The spell dropped an altar of sorts while the warlock was casting, and needed 3? other people to click the altar to summon it. Like a summoning stone. Once the ritual was complete, a random player insta died.
    You needed a full group to summon your Doom Guard. And yes, one of the five always died. Funny when the Warlock died and the group had to fight the summoned Doom Guard (which was a pretty tough enemy).

Deleted
    Fire Nova on my Enhancement. Heroic mode on Klaxxi was super duper mega fun
    I want All specs going back to Mop, it was fun back then.

Deleted
    ICC - DW frost tank.

Mop disc priest and early Wotlk affliction lock imo.

Quote Originally Posted by franksredhot View Post
    relatively balanced
    If we have to include that part.. Personally DW tanking as DK was really fun, not just the way it looks, it was something new, rotation was much different then any other tank at the time and based on your talent picks and build you could focus on many different aspects like resource generation/self healing, massive aoe tanking, buffing the dps etc..

When we ignore the "Balanced" part of the question, there were a ton of DK builds from LK era that were mad fun but they were relatively OP.. The hybrid build that came with the patch in middle of icc was doing insanely high dps, literally every build at Wotlk launch was broken in a way. Being able to resurrect as a ghoul that had a stun and high melee damage after you die in arena was broken as hell.. Offensive dispelling of frost fever/icy touch was mad as well..

If we go waaaay back, vanilla shaman hybrid build with deep in enhance and dipping into resto and elemental was really fun for pvp and outdoor content. It was a little strong but not strong enough to be "op" but you truly felt like a shaman in general and not just "Resto spec" or enhance spec". You had somewhat threatening lightning bolts and shocks, decent self healing and heavy melee damage if anyone got close to you + lots of utility totems.

Deleted
    early cataclysm /castrandom arms.

you could hit 95% of your full potential just using that macro. fuck them for breaking /castrandom

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Wintergrasp / realm community PVP

its all cross realm now there is no chance to get to know other players none stands out
    What does this have to do with class builds?

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Launch Mistweaver.
    I've never had more fun in this game, than I did fistweaving.
    This is my answer.

Wrath Blood DK DPS and MOP Survival Hunters